What does it mean when he says 'we should go our separate ways for a while?

We have been dating for three years now and basically my parents dont approve of our relationship so we hardly get to see each other at all. He is busy at university and lately we have been fighting a lot because he is just not interested in talking to me and a few months ago , he asked for a break but would message me everyday. However now he tells me he thinks we should go our separate ways for a while and when i asked why he says he has too much going on and he spoke to me as if im a stranger and said chat soon.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• University requires dedication. If that is his reasoning, then I get it. I don't get why he has to be so dramatic about it, though. At any rate, he is busy with something else now, so should you.

What Guys Said 2

• Break up that's what it means he just doesn't want to tell it to you straight

• He's dumping you.

What Girls Said 0