My ex wrote and sent me a beautiful poem about us, but how are you supposed to respond to that?

Honeslty it made me smile and cry, he was always an excellent writer, but it doesn't change anything and I don't want to send him mixed signals. At the same time, I can't just ignore it because that would be so rude and it's such a lovely poem, it would feel wrong and cold to not say anything about it.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Be honest tell him exactly what you said. That it made you smile that it was lovely... but doesn't change anything

What Guys Said 2

• Well he's probably hoping for sex or a bj.

• He's 7,000 miles away, so I doubt it lol.

• Well, I guess he better write at least one more poem then hadn't he.

• Write back with some random abuse. It doesn't have to be in the form of a poem. Dude is just trying to manipulate you.

What Girls Said 2

• Well if you liked it and feel the same way, just say that you loved it and you love him too !

• Respond with : "my boyfriend wrote me a beautiful poem how are you suppose to respond to that "