My boyfriend cheated on me 3 times. What to do?

I give a lot of chances to my boyfriend. I tried to trust him but last I found out he cheated on me again 3 times. I tried to understand but still makes me so much hurt! :( I didn't do anything and i tried my best just to work this relationship. I asked him in a nice way that could he please message the other girl that " sorry and because i love my girlfriend" but no he doesn't want. :( Why guys need to be cheat your girlfriend? Are you not enough with your girls? :( So much pain. I dont know what to do. Im really falling apart. :(

Thank you for all your comment and makes me better! Maybe I am just really stupid, crazy and madly in love with him. :( Try to understand everything. but still he doesn't appreciate me. :(

1216

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in your exact situation, I was young and dumb and thought it was love but he'd cheat again and again and I'd keep forgiving him so he just knew he could keep getting away with it. He doesn't care about you like you care for him and he doesn't love you, I promise you that because if he did, he wouldn't keep hurting you. You'll probably stay with him until he leaves you. He doesn't respect you and knows you aren't strong enough to walk away so you'll just have to deal with the cheating. Best thing you can do is leave him, from one hurt girl to another. There is no happy ending here, no matter how much you kid yourself.

• happy ending is her leaving this jerk for a good guy. I just don't know why women like jerks though. It's like i have to act like a jerk to even date a woman, I hate it :(, but i know nice guys finish last, so i have to suck it up and put on a show, it really makes me have little hope for humanity

• yeah by the time they are 35, until then i guess i have to act like a jerk :(

• This is basically what i said, just, a whole lot simpler, so, why didn't I get BA?

What Guys Said 16

• Fool me once.. Fool me 3 times?

What advice would you give to someone who keeps making the same mistakes over and over?

What if.. you hit a red button.. and a you get administered a *zap*. Would you hit the button again? how many more times do you need to hit the button to learn "this is a bad button?"

• Blame yourself for allowing it to happen the second and third time.

• For the very first time all G@G opinions are unanimous. Now go free yourself from this sad excuse for a boyfriend and find a good guy who will love you.

• what makes you go back to him, you know this guy cheats on you and in turn treats you like crap. Im guessing your relationship may have been built on superficiality. You know what you have to do, but are you gonna do it? There are a bunch of nice guys out there, it's time you grew up and started giving them a chance.

• Ditch his ass, for real. You should have ditched him after the first time. That's why he did it again, because he knew he could do it and still keep you. ANYONE who cheats is not into the relationship and isn't worth keeping around. I've been in your position before, and forgiving my ex just got me cheated on again and made me feel like a weak, worthless loser, which I was. Not anymore though. No way.

• Yeah time to move on. You gave him 3 too many chances. Guys cheat cause
    he knows he can get away with it.

• I agree up to giving ONE chance and forgive ONE occurrence of cheating, but if it happens a second time, you should ump.

• What do you do? Leave him and find someone better and more loyal to you.

• this guy has cheated on you 3 TIMES! he still can't get the concept of a girlfriend through his thick as a brick head. he doesn't deserve to be near or look at you. just cut ties with him and dump his cheating ass in the mental pile of 'broken bastards'. you'll find a guy at least 5x better than him.

• What? I would've said goodbye after the first cheating. Leave this douche for good!

• Leave him
    Even if you still love him

• ... why haven't you dumped him?

• Are u that dumb? Jeez.. so many fishes in the sea and yet u let'em use u smh

• why wouldn't you dump him after the first time? jeeeezz.

• My Ex cheated on me all the time. I tried to save it as well but after 7 times, even though I don't think of myself as a great guy, I just knew I deserved better. As do you.

• Leave him?

What Girls Said 11

• The real question here is, why are you still with someone who clearly doesn't love or respect you? You need to get out of this relationship and move on. The fact that you keep staying with him is only sending the message that his behavior is "okay" and he will continue to hurt you and cheat on you because he knows he can and you won't do anything. You need to stand up for yourself and leave. You're worth more and you deserve much better.

• there shouldn't have even been 2 more times the first time you should've cut him off, yes that's easier said then done I understand so alright take him back. 2nd time it should've been a wake up call the first doesn't count cause your to busy convincing yourself it was a mistake he's sorry he's said it won't happen again. So while the 2nd time is hitting you along with the emotional blow of the 2nd your still being hypnotized by his words of forgiveness and it didn't mean anything etc etc. So as a female we think as the saying goes "We Can Do It" we'll power through and be stronger emotionally and be a better couple... 3rd time... 4th time 5th time 6th etc. Your not going leave til your truly tired your going to stay with him til you realize he won't stop , til his action force you into someone else or cause you ur self to cheat. It's all on you and how much more damage u can take from him he's not going to leave someone he knows is a solid back up for his bs.

• My ex fiancĂ© cheated on me 3 times, I only knew about one of them, I forgave him only for him to leave me for some girl he'd been dating for about 2 months before we split.
    I didn't find out who the third girl was until after the break up, which didn't matter anymore because we aren't together.
    I found out that he cheated on his current girlfriend recently (twice I believe), I wouldn't be surprised if he still is.
    Bottom line is, if we were still together, he would keep cheating. It's better to break it off, you could save yourself from more heartbreak.
    It's gonna hurt the first couple of months, but you slowly realize how much better it is to not be with someone who doesn't appreciate you.

• Why the fuck are you still with such scumbag? I'm sorry this happened to you, but you need to have some self-respect and break up ASAP. You deserve better.

• If you really love him and can forgive explain he has one more chance change his ways otherwise drop him in a way that you both won't be an emotional rec.

• If you don't end this immediately he'll continue to walk all over you, your feelings and your self respect. Time to find a man worthy of your kindness, generosity and understanding. But this one has to go!
    Sorry but you deserve better.

• Dump. Him.

Come on, 3 times? Why would you stay in a relationship with someone who disrespects and hurts you like that?

• He sounds like such an asshole. Why would you stay with someone like this? Seriously, dump him.

• how about leave?

• It was idiotic taking him back the first time -_-. It was your fault. You let it happen the second and third time

• Break up with him. ASAP. You're too nice, and he is taking full advantage of it. If it was me, I would've dumped his ass the first time. Don't let him put you through this again! Be done.