Why would your exes gang up on you?

Ok so my 3rd long term ex basically hacked my shit when we were together and he'd monitor my phone, Facebook and emails. He was controlling and didn't allow me to hang with friends male or female, he'd drive any friends away by being a jerk on purpose, didn't want me going to school, was hung up on his ex and allowed his brother to be a dick to me. After we broke up he started being all buddy buddy with my second long term ex who had a vendetta against me Bc I broke up with him Bc he was pretty much a jerk. He put his friends and life first didn't take me out on dates, had a history of cheating on his exes, admitted to making me jealous on purpose and always made me uncomfortable Bc he'd comment about how I was rich and how he conned favors and free shit out of me. I broke up and a year and a half into a relationship with boyfriend number 3 he'd email boyfriend number 3s brother about how he wished bad things on me. I guess when boyfriend number 3 and I broke up he was mad I didn't regret dumping him, idk? Well anyway boyfriend number 3 acted weird before we broke up. He made indications and said and did weird things that lead me to realize he was hacking my shit and he basically would argue/put me down for no reason and then he dumped me with a bullshit excuse and then wanted to be friends on his terms. I kinda ignored him after we broke up Bc I was scared of him and we'll be broken up 5 years in January but for some reason he wants me to come see him and I don't. I'm sick of this baby shit. Who gave him the right to hack my emails I didn't cheat, I spent money on him and went all out for him. He seemed to be pissed at me for mourning 9 months after my dads death and basically left me Bc I wouldn't get over it right away and resume watching horror movies and getting fucked up like old times.

I knew his friends were in on the hacking Bc they let me off and it was fucked up Bc even tho I got a new phone and changed passwords he'd stalk me and get off on the fact I was upset. I never asked to go back out with him, never talked to him about my feelings and don't want to. If he doesn't love me and never did why does he stalk me?
I also don't get why boyfriend number 2 thought he was the greatest thing to ever happen to me? I told him what he did wrong and gave him time to change but he never seemed to care unless it personally affected him.

20