My ex wants nudes?

While we were dating he was too polite to ask for pictures so I just didn't send them even though I knew he wanted them. I was fine with it but he never asked so I never gave. We've been broken up for two weeks now and he texted me last night after I had asked him for help with fuckboys who keep asking me for pictures because I'm newly single. He asked me if I wanted to do what we never could do as a couple and send pictures. I said I don't know and he promised he wouldn't screenshot and he would send back. I told him that it was too cold and I didn't want to take off my sweater (it was 2am) but I would think about it and send tonight. I still trust my ex but I feel like now that we aren't in s committed relationship he just wants more from me. He is my best friend and I'd trust him with my life but I don't know if I want to give him another piece of me after he already hurt me. I don't mind sending him pics but I feel like now he's just Fucking with my feelings. Also as Thai was happening I was in the phone with my best friend who is a guy and my ex was swapping pics with my friend and I didn't mind because my friend was sending harmless bludge pics but my ex was full on dick pic (they are both bisexual) I don't know what to do is he just a normal fuckboy trying to fuck with my feelings?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• sending nudes at 14? future whore

• Yeah I'm not actually 14 I'm 18 when I made the account I put the wrong date and haven't changed it yet. Soo... maybe think be for you say yeah asshole.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do it

What Guys Said 1

• don't be dumb. no nudes for him

What Girls Said 1