Should I hookup with my sister's boyfriend?

I have an elder sister whose boyfriend (28y/o, tall muscular built, copper blonde hair) has been flirting with me. I find him really attractive and would love to hookup with him since he is, like, a really desirable man. I am 22, should I hookup with him? please help.

• No, don't hookup with him. Don't ruin your sister's relationship.
  • hookup with him without letting your sister know.
  • Ask him to breakup with your sister first.
    Vote C
  • just tell your sister that you would like to hookup with her boyfriend and let her decide.
    Vote D

725

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people have no boundaries or sense of decency. Women like you are the ones I warn my male students about.

Most Helpful Girl

• Um no. I was given the same opportunity except my sister is married to him and they have kids. He tried having sex with me while she was in the hospital having their 3rd child and I was babysitting at their house. This was over 2 years ago and I'm over it but I'd never do anything like that. There's too many men in this world to go behind your sisters back and sleep with her boyfriend. Stop flirting with him. If you decide to pursue sleeping with him or something. There's no scenario where that turns out well. You'd hurt your relationship with your sister and family and it's not worth it over some d*ck

• what if she never finds out?

• Oh. Word be out one day. It's one thing if he an ex and decades went by. And that another story. But no.

What Guys Said 24

There are many other guys in the world. He is not the last guy so Look for some other guy.

• What an incredibly selfish and inconsiderate girl you are.

• Now flip the situation. You have a boyfriend your sister is attracted to. Would it be okay if she has sex with him, even if you might never find out? There's no such thing as "never find out". Everyone finds out, eventually.

• If you feel like he would cheat on her with you, you should probably reevaluate his desirability, and tell your sister to do the same. But I guess that's just my personal moral point of view.

• No you shouldn't, it will destroy your relation with your sister. Sex is sometimes greater than our will power and we loss control. But you are not a true human if you can't control. There are lots of handsome man out there like me ;-) so just find one for you and don't ruin ur relations with your sis. Think wise, sister is for forever :-)

• Some girl downvoted, dear please see the poll if you think I'm wrong 😉

• Yes, what could possibly go wrong?

• Piece of shit of the year award goes to!

• I don't think he would cheat.

• Option E. share your boyfriend. boyfriend like threesome.

• She'll be your sister for the rest of your life, he'll be your boyfriend for 3 or 4 months tops. If he's willing to cheat on your sister he'll be willing to cheat on you.

• At least your pollsters have clue, eh?

• That will feel just as incest

• no. why would it?

• The memory of your sister... ugh.
      You should simply tell your sister about this. Tell her he is hitting on you.

• rather try threesome

• don't you think your sister will hate you for that?

• This is better left as a porn fantasy. Don't make it your reality, you'll regret it.

• What if she never finds out? It won't hurt her relationship if this all happens behind her back

• I wouldn't do it.

• WTF is wrong with u. What kind of sister are u even

• Girl forget him if he's not loyal when he is with your sister how can you expect him to be with you for forever?

• if u wanna butching go for it... and lose your sister respect and ur family...

• You're a bad girl, I like that 😉

• You should ask your sister first. You should be very nice to your sister and hook up with her too first.

• What a piece of shit.

• first... he's your sister's boyfriend... he's like a ideal boyfriend to you.. so it doesn't mean you loved him...

• Your sister does not need to know. Do it.

• that's what I think too

• Yes but tell her first.

What Girls Said 6

• Your really gonna ruin your sister's relationship and your relationship with your sister for some guy? And what would you do if she was to do the same to you? All the single guys in the world and you want the one who's taken by your sister. I'm sorry but that is a low down bitch move to do to your own sister. The only good outcome from this is that guy will be able to brag that he banged both sisters. Blood over penis anon.

• How would you feel if the situation were the other way around? If you dated an attractive guy and your sister thought he was cute and you found out that the two of them hooked up, would you be ok with that? That probably wouldn't sit right with you, so why do that to your sister?

• This is ridiculous. Do what you want... but be aware of the consequences and be prepared to deal with them.
    You'll lose your sisters trust - if nothing else.

• he's in a relationship, and he's your potential future brother-in-law. so find your own boyfriend and leave these guys alone (though, if you and sis are close, you should probably mention his wandering eye).

• It's women like you that cause men to hate women. Trolling or not, this is the kind of thing that would fuel the radical MGTOW types.

• If you don't care about hurting your sister go ahead. But ask yourself if it's worth it

• Maybe it is or maybe not