Ex deleted pictures of us but still following me on Instagram?

He broke up with me almost 2 weeks ago. Noticed that he deleted pictures of us together, but he's still following me. Why? Also, I still have pictures of us on instagram, he deleted his comment on my last picture of us but hasn't unliked?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Does it matter if he is still following you? Maybe he forgot to unfollow you. It's not a big deal in my opinion. Also, it's been only 2 weeks. Not very long. I don't know why people use social media as some major indicator of something when most of the time it's not.
    "Oh my gosh, he's following me on Instagram! He must want to marry me." 😆😑

• I don't care at all as to who's following me or not on social media.

Just want to know what he's playing at as I really want him back.

• He's always been so supportive.

Do you think he will eventually talk to me?

• I don't know who he is, so I can't say. It doesn't seem like a reason someone would dump another for. I think you should tell him that the medication was making you feel odd and moody. I mean, you have severe depression, why wouldn't he understand? Maybe he just couldn't take it anymore.

What Girls Said 1

• Either he doesn't care enough to unfollow or he just likes to creep your insta.