How do you make a guy learn his lesson for cheating on you?

OK there is a long story and I won't be able to write it all, but bottom line is my boyfriend cheated on me. After not seeing each other or talking for a month he came to relieve that all he wanted was me and he made the biggest mistake ever. I want to take him back, but how can I trust him again? How do I know if he understand what he did was wrong? He says he does and that he doesn't deserve me, but how to I get him to understand that next time it happens, then I'm gone for good. this is our last chance.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Alright... you're asking how to FIX your boyfriend. What do girls do when a guy tries to FIX things? Uh huh. Good luck. If you were a little older and in a more stable relationship I would say it depends on the situation but... high school age? The best you could hope for is a boyfriend who comes back to you for sex until he gets sick of your games and dumps you. By the way... take it from the guy. You're a really pretty girl. If you wait for an awesome guy who doesn't cheat you WILL find one.

• You have no idea, no offense. Sex is NOT for boyfriend and girlfriend, it's for marriage! If you have sex before you're married, your guy will leave you.

What Guys Said 1

• ``...doesn't deserve me.'' is a telling phrase.

Take him back if you want to, but you're taking a chance.

Advice? Move on. Let him _really_ learn his lesson.

What Girls Said 1

• well when my boyfriend cheated he saw what he did was wrong he realized and felt really bad and he has been good to me ever since but when I had first found out...and this was when he finally realized what he did I was going over to his house to get my things and he said some f***ed up things cause he lied first about it...and when the words came out his mouth I punched him in his mouth. did talk to him for almost a month and he tried to make a attempt to get me back and I still resisted then I finally gave in and when we got back together again I broke down and cried and told him how bad he hurt me and that crushed him...the I took away sex and kissing for about 3 weeks and wouldn't let him get close. and when he tried I would act funny and say I just couldn't and that I didn't feel comfortable...i did text the girl an got smart with her before this and when I saw her again I told her face as reminder to know her place. but I'm more agressive.