When a guy tells you he's not over his ex?

He said he likes me a lot. I'm easy to get along with. He told his boys that I was his girl. But when I made the move to have sex. He told me he isn't over his ex. The funny thing is. They have been over for 2years. She cheated. How can a guy talk to me on the phone for 15 hours straight. And even in silence we enjoyed each other. To him admitting he likes me a lot. To this crap. He then said LOL he wants to be friends. But every time I call. He don't answer. What is going on ? Am I wasting my time ? And will a guy like that ever get with me again ?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I wil give you a great answer.. you may not like it but here... he doesn't have a small penis.. he may not still be over his ex.. and in turn that means you don't measure up to his ex so he doesn't just want to sleep with anyone.. also you pushing him to have sex is making him do the opposite "RUN".. if you want someone to do something the best way is for you to pull them to you naturally not verbally or forcfully... see how he doesn't call you? he is pulling you to him.. why don't you do the same.. put it this way.. if a guy really like a girl he won't text her or email here here and there... he will call you... so for now.. he isn't talking to you like he used to because he either isn't that into you or he is talking to the ex again...

• But him and his ex have been over for 2 yrs. And she cheated. And trust me I seen his ex. I'm playboy material to that chick LOL. And if this all was true. Why couldn't he be honest ? It's not my fault the guy was hot. I told him I was aggressive :)

• You just said it.. you were aggresive... that can make a guy steer clear... Us guys think agressive girls run hot and heavy then burn out quick.. also you make us lose interest when you guirl give us all teh attention so quickly... Just try having a talk with him and see where it goes sweetie

What Guys Said 4

• What rikooprate said is the most accurate... But if he doesn't even answer your calls, it means he's just being nice by telling you he wants to be friends... Stop chasing him and leave it as it is.

• Another friend of mine said. He probably had a small penis LOL That's why when I made the move to have sex.He would push my hand away. We did everything else BUT have intercourse. He then said he is't over his ex.

• Dudes got some issues apparently. He said he wants to be friends? Leave it at that. No need to chase something that isn't going to be there. Sorry. Flakey people suck! Kind of enjoying the same situation myself. hahah ;)

• But he don't act like a friend. A friend picks up the phone. He don't.....

• Then he apparently doesn't want to be friends either. If he doesn't have time for you, you shouldn't have time for him. F*ck him.

• Sure,u ain't wasting your time,u feel that you are in love with him,.maybe he still have feelings 4 his ex though she cheated on him but that doesn't prevent you 4rm texting him all d time telling him how perfect your relationship with him would be if he finally decides 2 be with u..

• Really he said that wow

What Girls Said 2

• if he really isn't over his ex you are going to really struggle to win him over and may have to face blatently been his second best. do you really like him that much to handle that? has he had girlfiends since?

• Yes he has. But nothing serious. He said that when it came to having sex that's when she pops up. I find it odd. We did everything else but have sex. I'd go to touch him. For him to only push my hand away. He told me he never wants to see her again. But when it goes to the next level = sex. He breaks down.

• I was seeing a guy a long time ago now and I remember he used to wear a ring she gave him around his neck. I thought it was kind of sweet as if my boyfriend left me and did that to remember our love id think it was really considerate of what we had together. maybe if you talk to him and make him see that although he is still in love with this girl it doesn't mean he can't still move on and still hold a place in his heart for this other girl. he must of really loved her we all have a first love

• you're wasting your time because you are a rebound to him. he may like you as a person but you are kind of a place filler so he can get over her. at least he is honest with you and not leading you on so he is a decent guy for that..just don't let yourself get attached to him. move on to someone who likes you just as much