How do I get my ex boyfriend back?

I know this is a common question, but I believe we have a few unique circumstances. My boyfriend and I dated for over 2 years and planned on getting married. Unfortunately we had to do long distance for while and we kinda drifted apart. The last time I visited him, he told me that he still cares for me, but something inside him tells him to find what he needs in life. Technically he would be following my path in life and he didn't want that. He said he needed time to find out what he needs and wants to do in life and that maybe we can get back together. I accepted the fact that he needed this journey so we said our goodbyes and that was that.

I found out that I was pregnant about 3 weeks later and notified him. He said that he wouldn't abandon me and that he would help however he could. I asked him that when I move back "home" in around 7 months (finishing last semester of college) would he be willing to try to make things work with me, so we could possibly be a family. He said that he would have no problem dating me and seeing how things go.

I guess my question would be, do you see us actually getting back together? I still care for him and him for me, but it isn't exactly love anymore. We are willing to date and try to make things work, but I am afraid that the fact that I will be pregnant will hinder that. Will 7 months be enough time for him to figure out his life or will he resent me for bringing a child into the world that he isn't prepared for?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Fidelity is an “absolute must” in a relationship.

If you accept that, you’ll be fine, trust me. Guys want a girl who isn’t spying every one of his moves, where is he going, and what is he doing. Women often think that all what guys want is sex and that he will run for the next prettier face or sexier body he sees.

But that myth isn’t true.

Great guys know that fidelity is main ingredient for a wonderful relationship. And he will keep that, and always be faithful to you, and to your love. Don’t ignore this fact; you never know when it’s going to be too late.

Guys want someone who is supportive.

Many women are quick to criticize men in their behavior, career and persistent about trying to alter them. This is a crucial mistake. Guys can be manipulated, it’s true, but they see their partnerships as support systems.

Don’t listen to your jealous friends advices, you deserve a great guy but you need to create yourself an ideal situation for guys to be adore by you.

The best relationships work both ways in terms of support. Where a woman is not able or willing to give that support and is always willing to criticize, then she may lose her man.

I got nothing from this, but it seams you need some help and I’m just telling you how it looks from their point of view. If you’re interesting in finding more about what is necessary to find or keep the guy you think you deserve, check out this link

I hope I was helpful!

See you around!

What Guys Said 1

• you never even once considered an abortion?

My guess is he is already resenting you for being pregnant. my advice is you really need to consider whether you want to screw him over just because you accepted your pregnancy. you are pretty much ruining his life by pulling him back to you trough pregnancy.

• I do not believe in Abortion, it goes against my personal feelings and my religious beliefs. He said that a part of him thought of abortion, but another part didn't want that.

What Girls Said 1

• ok...

Chemistry dies out like a fire if you don’t stoke it once in awhile.

Humans have needs – both emotional and physical. They need to be caressed, held, hugged, kissed, listened to, flirted with, and desired.

Your relationship routine might have made your ex feel starved for whatever it was they didn’t get anymore – that very stuff that made your stomachs and hearts flutter when you first started dating. If he or she was starving, then chances are you weren’t getting everything out of the pairing that you wanted as well.

What were you lacking in the relationship? What was missing?

Most relationships don’t crumble because of one single issue. When one thing comes in between two people, they usually recognize it and work things out amicably – unless it’s a deal breaker like, “he wants kids and I don’t.”

You might even see the breakup as a result from one of the above issues while your ex would pinpoint something totally different. Maybe you thought it was the fact that you spent no time together, but he thought it was the nagging you did.

If you want to get your ex back, don’t do these things::

- Texting your ex will push him away – fast;

- Calling your ex multiple times a day shows neediness;

- Telling him to get back with you telegraphs insecurity;

- Writing letters to try to make him understand how you feel is

counter-productive;

-Phoning his parents and try to convince them to talk

sense into his is a sure way to get ignored;

-Calling the new girl in his life and telling him to leave him

alone will instantly turn him against you

How to get him back?

Maybe this few tips will help you:

- Never look desperate – work on your self, you need to shine if you want to attract him back

- Start seeing other guys. That will wake uh her curiosity and insecurity (is possible that he has already move on!?)

- Go out together, do stuff together, but don’t ask him to get back, just have great time together, let he see how good it was in relationship

Hope this help. For some more advanced tips, check out link , it may be useful...

All the best and good luck!