Can a girl put her hand in his back pocket?

Would it be weird for a girl to put her hand in a guy's back pocket if he has his arms around her? Like instead of putting your arm around his waist? And to offer some context...I am talking about a guy friend who I've made out with and who has said he thinks I'm cute. I want to be flirty but not obnoxiously so and not over-the-top. So, would he think it's weird or would a guy like this?

interesting, thanks! anyone else?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I like doing that kind of stuff with a girl... I like being close with her in any shape or form, it's all a plus and I like knowing she's comfortable around me doing what she wants to do.

• ok thanks, anyone else have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah good idea.

• Personally, I don't like getting my butt touched(I don't think its homophobic because I don't like it when girls do it either.) Stick with touching the chest, back and abs.

What Girls Said 1

• I've done it before. It's fun. In context: he'll walk up to me, put his arms around me, start kissing me, and I'll put my arms around him, run them down his back and put them in his back pocket and gently pull him closer to me. It can be really hot, and it usually results in him getting really into it.