What Would Be Worse: Getting A "Dear John" Letter From Your Partner Or Finding Out They've Been Cheating On You And Lying To You?

What Would Be Worse: Getting A Dear John Letter From Your Partner Or Finding Out Theyve Been Cheating On You And Lying To You?
A Dear John letter is a letter written to a man by his wife or romantic partner to inform him that their relationship is over, usually because she has found another lover.
I think you all know what "cheating" is..And me personally, I rather the letter, cuz least they honest with it, as much as it may hurt, hurts easy more to lay Up with a liar, give that intimate part of yourself to someone undeserving of that part of you...#don'tgiveituptojustanyone
What Would Be Worse;: Getting A Dear John Letter From Your Partner Or Finding Out Theyve Been Cheating On You And Lying To You?
Dear John Letter
Cheating
"Girl let me tell you...(left comment below)
Vote C
GirlGuy
25
9