Have you ever made a girl cry?

If so what have you done that made her cry. Same to ladies, what have your boyfriend/ex done that made you cry?

1116

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I made my then girlfriend cry by calling her a bitch. She had kinda pissed me off a little before that and then she started playing around with my textbooks and was messing them up so I said 'stop it bitch' and she ended up crying which I deeply regretted and managed to console her by apologizing like a million times.

She also told me she used to cry every night because I didn't trust her as she kept talking about her ex during our 3 month relationship and voila she leaves me after 3 months of caring about her so much that I ditched my friends because she used to feel lonely. She leaves me becasue she says she's realized that her ex is the one for her.

I would take back calling her a bitch but honestly she deserved at along with a really big verbal thrashing which would have made her cry like crazy but I refrained from it because I still care about her.

Some people need to feel bad about themselves at times. Someone should make those sort of people cry for being who they are.

• Wow, that got to cut a girl. If my boyfriend ever call me a bitch, I would dump him on the spot. Name calling is unnecessary and I can see why she moved on. You can't verbally abuse someone and hope that they care about you as much as you care for them.

• I did that once and I regret it. If that seriously was the reason she moved on, then I have no right to complain about anything. I often call my female friends bitch when I'm annoyed and she was one of my best friends before we began dating and every single one of them knows that I never ever mean it and say it because I'm a hothead.

But yes, it really was wrong of me to call her that.

• I warned my boyfriend to never EVER call me that. And the moment he did, I dumped his ass the next day. Ultimate disrespect.