Ex girlfriend got me arrested!

well we broke up last Sunday and a few days ago I was angry so I texted her calling a "schizo whore" and I told her to "die".

last night police show up at my door and put me in cuffs for making those statements because she claimed to be threatened and feels harassed.

i spent 15 hours locked up in jail and got a court order of protection against me,

what do you GaGers make of this situation? yes she is crazy yes she is actually schizophrenic

1411

Most Helpful Girl

• Hah. You know what, I hate to say it, because I was about to empathize with you for having an immature vindictive ex, but NO.

Whyyyy would you call someone a schizo whore and tell her to die?! I don't care what she did. You don't treat people that way - especially if she actually is schizophrenic (a disease), I don't blame her for feeling harassed at the fact that you were so cruelly drawing attention to this fact. It's like laughing at someone, because they can't walk.

Honestly, it's because of people like you that women go crazy. Your update is what makes this entire statement so disgusting. You obviously didn't respect her as a person and are mad at her like she's some kind of malfunctioning computer that you want to throw out a window.

You sound like the crazy one here. She may be crazy too, but honestly - did you think telling her to go die would calm down her crazy at all? No. Here's what happened. You lost it, acted completely illogically and irresponsibly and are now whining about it. Man up.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • is that you

• Wow. What are the chances that this answerer is the same person as the girl in question. Is it not possible for people to type very similarly? And if the QA's girlfriend could type this well and this logically, does she really have schizophrenia. Does the QA think his girlfriend has schizophrenia, or was it diagnosed?

• it was diagnosed and she had a major hallucination a few years ago. she is a legit schizo. yes she is a really smart girl but apparently I pick the crazy ones