Have you ran ever ran into your ex's family members after breaking up?

If you literally saw them out of nowhere, what's your reaction?

93

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I'm always running into my ex's mom. I work at a restaurant bar and it's her go-to drinking place on Fridays with her friends. It's usually fine but one time they got really drunk and started being really mean to me because she pretty much hates me since I broke her (insanely possessive) son's fragile little heart. Management called them a cab and made them leave, but they still keep coming back. And we're not even the only Applebees in town!