What's her deal? She told me she was single.

theres this girl in my class who I really like and I think likes me back I recently made her my wcw just to see how she would react and she tweeted it and seemed happy about it but before that I asked if she had a boyfriend she told me no! But the thing is I did a little bit of recon from Facebook and a guy she use to date back in high school for like 3 or 4 years I think she still in contact with him cause they have taken pictures together on instagram same on his now I don't know if she has a boyfriend or not I don't really understand this...i've been flirting wiith this girl a lot in class so I know she knows I like her and before in class she showed me a random text from a guy who was trying to talk to her I get that either...should I just back offf?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Showing yu texts from another guy is a sign she wants you to back away. Maybe not completely away, but for now she's not eager for any relationship with you. She might be OK with chatting in class or casually elsewhere.

She knows you've been flirting, or trying to flirt, and hasn't responded in any positive way.

If I were you, I'd try ignoring her a little, and see if she then wants to initiate contact herself.

If not, it's goodbyesville..

• it was random too she doesn't ussaly talk but she will always talk back with me and she randomly said hey look at this meessage on my phone from this random guy trying to talk to me but ill take it with a grain of salt