My ex girlfriend is being extremely cruel. Why?

My ex girlfriend dumped me a little over a month ago.

We hung out for an hour the other day . After hearing a litany of excuses as to why she dumped me, she informed me that she dumped me because she cheated on me and couldn't bring herself to tell me. That she had lied constantly about her true feeling for a supposedly platonic friend. She then dug the knife in deeper & twisted it with this. She said oh this was funny the other day almost had to buy the morning after pill but the next day I got my period. I i mean wtf who says sh*t like that. I asked her if she ever really oved me and she said in her own way that she liked that I was really good to her and liked having sex with me but that was it. then I told her I wished I never met her. She then got teared up & asked if I was trying to hurt her. I said no I'm serious you weren't worth feeling like this. you are not the person I thought you were. I never want to see or hear from again just leave me the f*** alone.. She said OK I understand then started texting & calling me the next day. What is up with this girl ?

Am I going to have to move & change my number or what? I can't havr any contact with her she just deliberately tries to hurt my feeling & further damage me emotionally. What does everyone think about this situation?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She's upset because her good man is gone. See, she liked that she had you as a stable, loving boyfriend and then she needed drama to balance out feeling loved. There's something wrong with HER, not you. She's cruel because she's broken inside. And then when you stood up for yourself and said you never wanted to see nor hear form her again, that ticked her off. She wants someone to adore her and love her but she'll never feel worthy of it.

If she's calling your cell phone, you can block her number usually by going to the online account at your provider and blocking her directly. If she calls your landline, pay for the small fee to block her through there. She will eventually get the hint. If she ever shows up at your door, pretend you're not home. If she ever stalks you, get a restraining order. This will teach her you will not tolerate her behavior in your life.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you that makes sense. I guess I just believed what I wanted to believe and couldn't see her for the person she really was. Once the mask slipped and she exposed her true self it was horrifying. I've never felt so betrayed, used, deceived and lied to in all my life. Hopefully in time I'll be able to move past this terrible experience and learn from it.

• It will take time, but I promise you'll be able to move on from this. :) Been there, done that.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• She wants you to want her yet she wants to treat you like sh*t. She's one of those unrealistic girls from like mean girls who keeps expecting praise from everyone. Chances are she did cheat and they don't love/want her. In her eyes she needs to be loved by everyone despite her actions. I suggest blocking her number or deleting her text without even reading them. You my good man have a crazy on your hands.

0|0
    0|0
    • no doubt. I am honestly wondering if she is a sociopath or at very least has narcissistic or borderline personality disorder.

• She is a monster. Block her number, and never entertain any kind of communication from her again. This is very cruel, and I have no idea why she's acting like this, but you do not deserve to put up with her emotional vomit.

0|0
    0|0
    • I will certainly take your advice. I am going to have no contact with her. No one deserves to be treated like that. Thanks replying.

What Guys Said 3

• Almost the same thing is going on with my roommate. Ex cheated on him with best friends brother who ends up loosing the girl. Roommate gives her another chance, but she blames him for her wrong doings so he pretty much breaks all contact with him now he finds a new girl and she comes back into the picture telling him she's sorry and all that and that she wants to get back together and leave everything in the past. I advise my roommate to let her go she is not worth your time she's just going to do the same thing and its only going to make things worse for him. Forgot to mention they were together for 4 years and he treated her like a queen. So to fully answer your question she knows she lost a diamond in the rough and wants you back. It will take time to recoup from what she did to you and about changing you number one way or another she's going to get it so don't even bother changing it just ignore her and eventually she will get the hint. In the mean time go out and enjoy yourself and find someone who will truly appreciate you for who you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were you I'd just cut all contact with her and move on with your life, you'll look back afyer a few months and realize what a great decision it was to leave her behind. She cheated on you dude, whether or not she said she feels bad about it she still did it. I remember dating a girl for six months and all the while she was having sex with someone else, at the time it was hard to let go but I look back now and see what an escape I had.

0|0
    0|0
  • Push her buttons and tear her down IMO.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes