My ex girlfriend is being extremely cruel. Why?

My ex girlfriend dumped me a little over a month ago.

We hung out for an hour the other day . After hearing a litany of excuses as to why she dumped me, she informed me that she dumped me because she cheated on me and couldn't bring herself to tell me. That she had lied constantly about her true feeling for a supposedly platonic friend. She then dug the knife in deeper & twisted it with this. She said oh this was funny the other day almost had to buy the morning after pill but the next day I got my period. I i mean wtf who says sh*t like that. I asked her if she ever really oved me and she said in her own way that she liked that I was really good to her and liked having sex with me but that was it. then I told her I wished I never met her. She then got teared up & asked if I was trying to hurt her. I said no I'm serious you weren't worth feeling like this. you are not the person I thought you were. I never want to see or hear from again just leave me the f*** alone.. She said OK I understand then started texting & calling me the next day. What is up with this girl ?

Am I going to have to move & change my number or what? I can't havr any contact with her she just deliberately tries to hurt my feeling & further damage me emotionally. What does everyone think about this situation?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• She's upset because her good man is gone. See, she liked that she had you as a stable, loving boyfriend and then she needed drama to balance out feeling loved. There's something wrong with HER, not you. She's cruel because she's broken inside. And then when you stood up for yourself and said you never wanted to see nor hear form her again, that ticked her off. She wants someone to adore her and love her but she'll never feel worthy of it.

If she's calling your cell phone, you can block her number usually by going to the online account at your provider and blocking her directly. If she calls your landline, pay for the small fee to block her through there. She will eventually get the hint. If she ever shows up at your door, pretend you're not home. If she ever stalks you, get a restraining order. This will teach her you will not tolerate her behavior in your life.

• Thank you that makes sense. I guess I just believed what I wanted to believe and couldn't see her for the person she really was. Once the mask slipped and she exposed her true self it was horrifying. I've never felt so betrayed, used, deceived and lied to in all my life. Hopefully in time I'll be able to move past this terrible experience and learn from it.

• It will take time, but I promise you'll be able to move on from this. :) Been there, done that.