Why would an ex girlfriend stare but not talk?

My ex girlfriend that I dated for 8 months still stares at me in our classes together, but acts cold when I try to talk to her or doesn't text back when I text her. I'd catch her looking at me and sometimes she'd look away really fast or she would maintain eye contact with me. What's up with that?
She broke up with me, by the way
We broke up because she needed space

61

Most Helpful Girl

• Well who broke up with who? Did she dump your or did you dump her? That could have a major affect on how she feels. She's probably angry at your or is sad or possibly still likes you but it could be either one so don't assume anything. If she's cold to you she might be hiding her feelings from you or was she always like that? There could be many reasons behind this but it's best to not dwell on your exes.