Could my boyfriend be sleeping with my grandma?!

Crazy right? true story by the way...so my GRANDMA moved in with me and my BOYFRIEND 5 months ago and she's not your ordinary grandma she's the type that like to act 20 dress 20 dance 20 she's 58 but looks 35 she looks absolutely good for her age she's in shape still got a nice body no grey hair or wrinkles beautiful...i love her to death...but she also likes younger man...that's in there 20's my BOYFRIEND is 24 and I'm 22 I'm OK looking I look very adverage...i don't wear makeup or heelz like my GRANDMA or wear skimpy clothes I keep it really casual...but aanyways so the reason I think MY boyfriend is sleeping with my grandma is because she flirts with

him every chance she gets she's always inviting him places to gowith her to...one day they left together for two days ...but said that there car broke down and was stuck on the freeway...for two days...sometimes I see him staring at her...but look peoples lol I ain't stupid so I ask my GRANDMA does she like my BOYFRIEND...she says no but he's cute...& that she already haves a bf...so I asked my BOYFRIEND does he like my GRANDMA and is he sleeping WITH her he said no and that I need to trust him...but its hard because there making things look so obvious...i did break up with MY bf...and moved with a friend because I just new what was going on...but now I feel bad...because my GRANDMA is hurt because I don't believe her...could I be wrong? am I wrong for leaving my bf?.. Should I stay away...oh yeah and another reason I THINKhe was sleeping WITH her is because I was saving myself for marraige ...so

we don't have sex at all...he texts me telling me he loves me and ofcourse wants me back should I believe.him and go back to him? Any opinions please.comment good or bad thanks :)

78

Most Helpful Guy

• This is so messed up, but I think you're innocent , and right for what you did.