I found out my grandma cheated on my grandpa!

My mom told me when we were having a couple of beers the other day.

So my grandma’s like 70 now, but this happened when she was 30. She cheated on him with a neighbor. Apparently this guy was a charming bad boy. This affair lasted for months.

So I’m shocked!

Guys and girls, how would you react if you learned something like this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if it was my grandma I would be shocked that she had sex (I'd like to think it was an immaculate conception how she came about her children and Nana never had sex) just kidding.

Well I guess I would think she was human like the rest of us and just like all of us, she makes mistakes and would think that if your grandpa go over it and it seems to be knowledge around the family since your mom knows, then it should stay in the past and not let it affect your views on the type of grandma she is.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• ignore it and hope it goes away link

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably have been surprised when I first heard it, but being 40 years ago I'd let it go.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably be shocked like you were, but then realize it's really none of my business.

0|0
    0|0
  • I knew that my uncle cheated on his wife with her sister. I was shocked but didn't do anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just let it go.

0|0
    0|0
  • just ignore it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• It's your responsiblity to defend your grandfathers honor. If I were you, I'd wait til you find youself alone with your grandmother then drag her into the backyard and stone her to death.

0|1
    0|0
  • would not care...reaction would probably be along the lines of: "oh...so...what's for diner?"

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have to send my grandmother to meet her maker a little earlier than he probably planned. Honor or Death.

0|0
    3|0
  • The past is already done.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't by chance have a black sheep type aunt or uncle in the family, do you? Because I'm going to guess that grandma was riding that penis bareback. Check out the family album for brothers and/or sisters of your mom that don't really look like your grandad.

Poor, poor grandad. Did he ever find out?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes