I found out my grandma cheated on my grandpa!

My mom told me when we were having a couple of beers the other day.

So my grandma’s like 70 now, but this happened when she was 30. She cheated on him with a neighbor. Apparently this guy was a charming bad boy. This affair lasted for months.

So I’m shocked!

Guys and girls, how would you react if you learned something like this?

75

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if it was my grandma I would be shocked that she had sex (I'd like to think it was an immaculate conception how she came about her children and Nana never had sex) just kidding.

Well I guess I would think she was human like the rest of us and just like all of us, she makes mistakes and would think that if your grandpa go over it and it seems to be knowledge around the family since your mom knows, then it should stay in the past and not let it affect your views on the type of grandma she is.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE