Ex girlfriend has a crush on a new guy. Moved on from me?

My ex girlfriend has a crush on a new guy according to her friend. We haven't talked since I broke up with her.

I've been thinking texting her but I don't know if it will do any good because she has a crush on another guy.

Do you think she has moved on from me?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• If she now has a crush on another guy, and it is obviously Not you anymore, sweetie, she has not only "moved on," but has moved as far as taken up with another "brotha from anotha motha," to put it mildly.

Now that she has found someone, perhaps this has put a light under your fire to try and "text her and tell her." Did maybe you feel you are in some kind of competition now? Nothing wrong with this.

To be fair on your sorry part, it won't hurt to send a message Just asking how she is doing. Wait for a response--and her reaction. It won't cost you anything to find out if she and you are still---"family.":)

As the old saying goes: Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE