1) We Trust You to live your life. If you want to go out and party or hang out with your friends, go for it! We don't get jealous like we did when we were in our 20's. The only thing we might ask you to do is check in with us once and let us know your doing okay.
2) We aren't big texters. Meaning we don't like answering a stream of texts from you. We put in a full day of work, with people we don't like going on and on about office politics so by the time we get home we just want to relax. If you want to talk give us a call so we can chat but fumbling around for letters and emotiocons is annoying. We'd much rather hear from you than read 20 texts.
3) Going out together is fun. Going out with friends is aggravating. We'd rather just hang out with you but if you want us to meet your friends could we try and keep it under an hour please. If you want to meet our friends that's fine just understand that life get's really busy and stressfull for everyone and it could be a while for schedules to open up. Case in point, I haven't seen my best friend in seven years.
4) Don't get mad if we ask for some alone time. We aren't cheating on you and yes we are still very much in love with you. We've just learned the value of taking time out of our busy lives for ourselves. Also don't be afraid to take some time for yourself as well.
5) Laugh. Don't make it serious all the time. Enjoy our loving teasing and we will enjoy yours. (Just let us know if we get close to crossing the line)