5 Little Physical Features I Find Hot On Guys

Earrings

Whether it be a long one like above or a diamond I find it really attractive.

Tattoos

On ~particular~ guys, tattoos are gorgeous and I love it.

Nice Hair

Guys, if you think your hair isn't important, please think again because it's one of the first things a girl will notice (at least me anyway).

Nice Nails

Everyone thinks that nice nails are only important for girls, but if a guy has bitten down or oddly shaped nails it will turn me off a little, personally.

A Defined But Not Over The Top Six Pack

Some girls like it, some girls don't. I'm one of the girls that really loves it.

I hope my take didn't offend anyone, this is strictly my own personal preferences and I don't expect everyone to like the same things I do.

1621

Most Helpful Guy

• You and my wife must have similar tastes in physical appearance of men then, because...
    Earrings - This i have never gotten into, but have thought about it.
    Tattoos - Check, have a massive Earth Transmutation circle on my back with writing containing both Norse and Germanic Rune text.
    Nice Hair - Definitely have that (blessed with thick dirty blonde hair)
    Nice Nails - Biotin + eating healthy + trimming = nice nails.
    Abs - Given, and is a must where I live. As every guy has a six pack, or at least attempts to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice list, but none of these really appeal to me personally, although I do like toned guys :P

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 20

• Man using ear rings? Pretty ''gay'' to me.

• You have to understand that the west is different to turkey. Many gay men don't wear earrings and many straight men wear earrings. It's irrelevant here.

In turkiye men are all expected to be recep to an extent

• @yucel_eden Yeah I got u bruh.

• Aye thats offense

• Earrings are gross. Rest are reasonable.

• Tattoos and earrings? I'm not black enough for that.

• How generic...

• I have all of those lol if u wanna get a six pack guys work out more often

• Guys on here who don't have six packs just refuse to do anything about it and tell me my standards are too high lol

• Gee, justin! Thank you for your kind words of wisdom that were, even though totally unnecessary and obvious, so so smart! Wow!

• I will never understand why go Anon for these kinds of MyTakes.
    But at the same time I find it funny when guys talk about big titty big booty girls and women get offended but not about this.

Lol nah I'm just trolling... maybe... continue :v XD

• I think mostly gay men are like this.

• Full arm tattoo attracts teenage girl , I don't think mature woman would like a guy with full arm tattoo, when you have tattoos all over your body , partially your profession has been decided , it's still not completely accepted. be honest I wouldn't hire a guy with full arm tattoo to do important jobs, cause he didn't think throughly before he put that thing on his arm or any visible body part. We all don't know what gonna happen tomorrow.

• Common physical traits of a metrosexual male on the bordeline of homsexual

• I have one of these and that's about it

• "Nice Hair"
    Suppose they are going bald at a young age? Dealbreaker?

• What about a guy's face?

• Tattoos and earrings are physical features. Not aware

• Aesthetically physical? Maybe that's what she was referencing to in addition. *Shrug*

• I've got none of these... I'm out.

• Being A Teen Guy I Also Work On Developing The Very Above 5 Facts. Many Girls Like Those Features.. Hair, Tattoos, Physique etc. .😊☺

• I dont have a six pack
    Oh well 😞

• I'm still waiting for a girl to list monster cock in one of these "what I like in guys" takes.

• why should we care? why?

• You missed one. WHITE.

• I have body hair including lot of chest hair... gross?

• Gross

• Agreed, so long as I'm allowed to touch it ;)

• @19magic you like lot of chest hair?

What Girls Said 15

• At first, I was like, "nice fingernails?" BUT I remember one guy I talked to had really small nails that just looked terrible. Yes, guys. Keep those nails at a normal human length (not a knub) and not long (like talons) and please keep them clean.

• Yeah it's something you don't think of until you see gross ones and then you're like "nope"

• Agreed about that, I've never thought about guys having nice teeth, until I was kissed unexpectedly by a friend, who's teeth were half chipped and like orange from cigs. Now I always look for nice teeth.

• @19magic ew :c that had to suck

• Tattoos yes!!! ♥♥

• Yup.

• I thought I was almost the only one that like the nails in a guy, there is somenthing special in seeing them, and how a guy do little things with presicion. Oh yeah!!!

• i agree on nice hair (1 of the most important) and not overly done muscles. I also like smooth clear skin and big eyes

• I don't think an earring is a physical feature and six pack is not a "little" physical feature in my opinion. Tattoos... also not really a physical feature...

• In that case, I like a man with nice shoes.

• Fair enough

• OMG jesse from the neighborhood

• I associate tatts with drug use and dishonesty

• Really? I've always associated tattoos with honesty. Someone who gets tattoos is usually an open person who wants to share their personality on their skin and aren't trying to hide anything

• the earrings and abs for sure are very sexy on a guy, I don't know why but it is

• Ummm thanks for telling us your type... why should we care?

• Guess what, I like what you like :) awsome take!

• I love them ALL <3
    Great Take! :)

• I find tattoos and piercings extremely unattractive. I guess it's a matter of taste

• I love a six pack even if it is over the top. The 3rd and 4th is a plus. The first two ones are just whatever for me.

• I agree with all. Of. These. 😍