12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

Here are the top 12 things I can't stand in a man.

1. Arrogant

I can't stand arrogant i want to slap the shit out of guys who are full of themselves.12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

2. Stupid

Look there is being funny and then there is downright stupid, I have to wonder sometimes are you really that dumb?12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

3. Clingy

Omg I can't stand clingy men. I'm not going to except you hanging off me there is caring and then there's going way over the limit. Just because I didn't respond in the last 5 seconds doesn't mean I'm leaving you. You don't need to know what I'm doing every second of every day. If you text me every 5 seconds I'm going to grow to hate your constant pestering. 12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

4. Obsessed with sex

Okay I'm sure its fun and everyone has those thoughts but when everything you say is something about sex and it's all you can talk about, goodbye dude.12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

5.The bitch with a dick

Okay, look you're not fucking five. I'm not your mom and I'm not going to hold you and say it will be ok because you got a damn paper cut or a splinter so quit your crying and grow a pair.12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

6. The know-it-alls

The guys who think they know everything. They just annoy me and think they are so much smarter.12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

7. The player

Look im not going to deal with a guy who wants to play games .12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

8. The butler

Look I like to do things myself. I don't want guys to wait on me hand and foot it, drives me crazy.12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

9. The abuser

You are not going to hit me, my family, or anyone else. I will put you in the ground faster than you can blink if you ever raise a hand to me or anyone else near me.

12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

10. The animal hater

I'm sorry but if you dont love the animals then don't bother talking to me.12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

11. The germaphobe/clean freak

If you have to spray me down to shake my hand then use hand sanitizer after there is a problem dude.12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

12. Guys with no drive

No drive for anything. No drive to work, to have goals, even no sex drive.12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

514

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh! A list! I like lists! Let's do this.

1.) Arrogant- You're a girl who's under 18. The day I'm convinced you don't like arrogant guys is the day I go to the nearest bottle machine and eat directly from the broken glass bin.

2.) Stupid- Fair enough. You'd be hard pressed to find someone who can tolerate really stupid people.

3.) Clingy- I get it. Well, kind of. I like clingy girls, personally. But most people tend to want someone who can be independent of them. Whatever.

4.) Obsessed with Sex- Same for number 1 with this. You're a young girl. You probably just haven't found the right guy to seriously lust over yet.

5.) Bitch with a dick- See number 3.

6.) Know it alls- I'm with you there. I find smart girls cute but if they're constantly trying to drop lessons on me or thinking that she knows more about something than me that she has less experience in, ugh.

7.) The Player- Games are pretty much essential to having good relationships with ANYONE so sorry hun.

8.) The Butler- I don't have much of an opinion here. I'm a very gentlemanly guy so.

9.) The Abuser- There will be times where one of your guy friends or male family members need to get knocked around. Deal with it.

10.) The Animal Hater- umm.. okay.

11.) Clean Freak- I have one as a brother and I'm with you.

12.) Guys with no Drive- Reasonable.

• Um one I don't mean if someone asking for it 2 I live with 4 boys and I'm a Tom so I don't take argent I can't stand it 3 I'm not obsessed with sex I see plenty of guys who I think look hot but I'm not thinking about sex every 5 minutes 4 . I mean guys who cheat on a girl. I have been around adults my whole life never around people my own age so I think closer to an adult than a teen

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand why this is a take about the kind of guys you don't like.

This seems more a take about the kind of PEOPLE you don't like.

• True but most girls are wimpy and argent anyway

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 13

• this is what gets me is women like you can't allow a man to be just the way that they should be that the men should always have to be walking on eggshells all the time cause women like you have to always nit pick all the time and then wonder why you ain't got a boyfriend

• I don't wonder why I don't and it's not just men I can't stand anyone like that

• Ok whatever I'm going to go shoot some Tannerite

• Have a nice life 🐴

• Totally reasonable. I wouldn't expect any woman to date guys with these traits.

• A lot of women do

• Not sure but anyone with that stuff naturally piss me off

• Number 5 is one of the biggest for me I can't handle guys who are like a 5 year old girl who needs a hug when they get a tiny cat scratch

• People call me arrogant sometimes but it's a fact that I am better than you.

• What ever

• Telling the best to go to hell, that's rude

• Look dude my uncle is in the hospital and might die I have to ride in a car 24 because some dumb fucking bitch missed her train on perposuse and I have to give my cats meads and deal with school so I really don't care about you bull shit

• I can't stand anonymous women. Why the heck do you have to be anonymous here? Not a word here is personal.

• Um because I want to no specific reason other than I feel like it

• So basically you have excluded nearly every man there is because someone will fit into one of them in this list one way or another.

Consider becoming a WGTOW.

• I don't know what that is and not true I have dated guys who didn't fall in any of them and I planned being alone

• WGTOW = Women going their own way. It's counterpart is Men going their own way. Make a google search about the acronym MGTOW (or WGTOW if you want to) and you will have the answers about it.

It's a group of people living a single lifestyle by choice and mostly without engaging in relationships.

• Sounds about right but I'm just avoiding people anyway

• In short: OP is a lesbian

• Actually I'm not I'm not bisexual either

• In shorter:
      I
      Don't
      Care

• What ever🐴

• Dafuq I care

• Arrogance has to be earned.

• It's not arrogance if you can back it up.

• good list

• Okkkkkay dude

• Good list. Some of these can apply to women too.

Is it just me or does clinginess seem like a double standard?

• It goes to both genders I can't stand it in either but sence I don't date girls it's not something that well make me completely crazy unless they are stupid or a player

• Too stupid no good to smart no good too much sex drive no good no sex drive no good.

What do you want from a man?

• Im not saying being really smart is bad I'm saying when they think they are better than you and rub it your face all the time. When I said to much sex drive I mean they can't talk about anything else just constantly talking about sex. I didn't say no sex drive I said no drive as in lazy don't want to do anything ever except sit thare

• Because i felt like it.

• Um ok

What Girls Said 4

• Those men can be summed up in one word: non-religious / atheist.

• Um no not really

• Thanks for sharing, i can relate I've dated guys like this.

• I don't have to date them I just can't stand anyone like that

• good.,.,

• thanks for sharing