12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

Anonymous

Here are the top 12 things I can't stand in a man.

1. Arrogant

I can't stand arrogant i want to slap the shit out of guys who are full of themselves.

12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

2. Stupid

Look there is being funny and then there is downright stupid, I have to wonder sometimes are you really that dumb?

12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

3. Clingy

Omg I can't stand clingy men. I'm not going to except you hanging off me there is caring and then there's going way over the limit. Just because I didn't respond in the last 5 seconds doesn't mean I'm leaving you. You don't need to know what I'm doing every second of every day. If you text me every 5 seconds I'm going to grow to hate your constant pestering.

12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

4. Obsessed with sex

Okay I'm sure its fun and everyone has those thoughts but when everything you say is something about sex and it's all you can talk about, goodbye dude.

12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

5.The bitch with a dick

Okay, look you're not fucking five. I'm not your mom and I'm not going to hold you and say it will be ok because you got a damn paper cut or a splinter so quit your crying and grow a pair.

12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

6. The know-it-alls

The guys who think they know everything. They just annoy me and think they are so much smarter.

12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

7. The player

Look im not going to deal with a guy who wants to play games .

12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

8. The butler

Look I like to do things myself. I don't want guys to wait on me hand and foot it, drives me crazy.

12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

9. The abuser

You are not going to hit me, my family, or anyone else. I will put you in the ground faster than you can blink if you ever raise a hand to me or anyone else near me.

12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

10. The animal hater

I'm sorry but if you dont love the animals then don't bother talking to me.

12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

11. The germaphobe/clean freak

If you have to spray me down to shake my hand then use hand sanitizer after there is a problem dude.

12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

12. Guys with no drive

No drive for anything. No drive to work, to have goals, even no sex drive.

12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand

12 Types of Guys I Can't Stand
14
5

Most Helpful Guy

• FýrdracaDócincel
    Oh! A list! I like lists! Let's do this.

1.) Arrogant- You're a girl who's under 18. The day I'm convinced you don't like arrogant guys is the day I go to the nearest bottle machine and eat directly from the broken glass bin.

2.) Stupid- Fair enough. You'd be hard pressed to find someone who can tolerate really stupid people.

3.) Clingy- I get it. Well, kind of. I like clingy girls, personally. But most people tend to want someone who can be independent of them. Whatever.

4.) Obsessed with Sex- Same for number 1 with this. You're a young girl. You probably just haven't found the right guy to seriously lust over yet.

5.) Bitch with a dick- See number 3.

6.) Know it alls- I'm with you there. I find smart girls cute but if they're constantly trying to drop lessons on me or thinking that she knows more about something than me that she has less experience in, ugh.

7.) The Player- Games are pretty much essential to having good relationships with ANYONE so sorry hun.

8.) The Butler- I don't have much of an opinion here. I'm a very gentlemanly guy so.

9.) The Abuser- There will be times where one of your guy friends or male family members need to get knocked around. Deal with it.

10.) The Animal Hater- umm.. okay.

11.) Clean Freak- I have one as a brother and I'm with you.

12.) Guys with no Drive- Reasonable.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

Um one I don't mean if someone asking for it 2 I live with 4 boys and I'm a Tom so I don't take argent I can't stand it 3 I'm not obsessed with sex I see plenty of guys who I think look hot but I'm not thinking about sex every 5 minutes 4 . I mean guys who cheat on a girl. I have been around adults my whole life never around people my own age so I think closer to an adult than a teen

Most Helpful Girl

• BaileyisDarcy
    I don't understand why this is a take about the kind of guys you don't like.

This seems more a take about the kind of PEOPLE you don't like.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

True but most girls are wimpy and argent anyway

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

413
  • CancerianMan81
    this is what gets me is women like you can't allow a man to be just the way that they should be that the men should always have to be walking on eggshells all the time cause women like you have to always nit pick all the time and then wonder why you ain't got a boyfriend
    • Anonymous

I don't wonder why I don't and it's not just men I can't stand anyone like that

• then that's you're problem not anybody else's and nobody should have to come to terms with how you're expectations of them are

• their not living for you their living for themselves

• AleDeEurope
    Totally reasonable. I wouldn't expect any woman to date guys with these traits.
    • Anonymous

A lot of women do

• And I don't understand why they do.

• Anonymous

Not sure but anyone with that stuff naturally piss me off

• writing_essays
    Those men can be summed up in one word: non-religious / atheist.
    • Anonymous

Um no not really

• colourz
    People call me arrogant sometimes but it's a fact that I am better than you.
    • Anonymous

What ever

• colourz

you're under 18 > what you say doesn't matter. Especially since my opinion is the only opinion that matters

• Anonymous

Like I said whatever believe what you want I don't care 🐴

• Rebekka13
    Thanks for sharing, i can relate I've dated guys like this.
    • Anonymous

I don't have to date them I just can't stand anyone like that

• martyfellow
    I can't stand anonymous women. Why the heck do you have to be anonymous here? Not a word here is personal.
    • Anonymous

Um because I want to no specific reason other than I feel like it

• Unit1
    So basically you have excluded nearly every man there is because someone will fit into one of them in this list one way or another.

Consider becoming a WGTOW.
    • Anonymous

I don't know what that is and not true I have dated guys who didn't fall in any of them and I planned being alone

• Unit1

No hate.
      Do what is right for you.

• Anonymous

I still don't know what wgtow is and like I said I planned on living alone and being alone forever anyway

• Gommers
    In short: OP is a lesbian
    • Anonymous

Actually I'm not I'm not bisexual either

• Gommers

Then you're not into men... I don't know what else to tell you Marie Antoinette, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Humans have faults, men have faults, women have faults, people so fucked up from their lack of parenting that they don't know what gender they are have faults. You have faults, I have faults.

Learn to love and accept the faults because they are what define us, not our perfections.

• Anonymous

U don't think I know I have faults my life is run by my faults I get them rubed in my face every day of the GOD DAMN WEEK!!! I didn't say being smart is bad I mean when they rub it in your face and correct you all the time believe it or not the guys I hung out with are not like any in the list.

• MaximBitter
    Dafuq I care
    • Anonymous

Um what?

• Usersame
    Arrogance has to be earned.
  • Centurion20000
    It's not arrogance if you can back it up.
  • bruce3
    good list
    • Anonymous

Thanks

• Adigelunar
    thanks for sharing
  • SwolDishWasher
    Okkkkkay dude
  • MissSakura
    good.,.,
    • Anonymous

What?

• MissSakura

good mytake

• Anonymous

O ok thanks lol though I do have a guy crouching about it

• Anonymous
    Good list. Some of these can apply to women too.

Is it just me or does clinginess seem like a double standard?
    • Anonymous

It goes to both genders I can't stand it in either but sence I don't date girls it's not something that well make me completely crazy unless they are stupid or a player

• Anonymous
    Too stupid no good to smart no good too much sex drive no good no sex drive no good.

What do you want from a man?
    • Anonymous

Im not saying being really smart is bad I'm saying when they think they are better than you and rub it your face all the time. When I said to much sex drive I mean they can't talk about anything else just constantly talking about sex. I didn't say no sex drive I said no drive as in lazy don't want to do anything ever except sit thare

• Anonymous

Yeah i know.

• Anonymous

Then why the comment