Why I May Never Get My First Kiss

Why I May Never Get My First Kiss

At 18 years old you would expect me to have my first kiss now, but I don't. My lips have never touched another girl's lips before. My classmates tease me about it all the time "how does it feel to be 18 and have never kissed a girl?" Or "how does it feel to be 18 and never have gotten pussy before?". You wanna know why I haven't? It isn't because I'm scared to kiss a girl, it's because girls don't want to with me. Here is why.

1.) I'm not physically attractive

Why I May Never Get My First Kiss

This is a no brainer, girls don't want to kiss a guy. No matter how much I clean up, they still don't want to kiss me. I'm sorry I'm not physically pleasing to you, but I can't change that.

2.) I'm not fit enough

Why I May Never Get My First Kiss

I'm a skinny guy, at 5'8 and 122 pounds. I work out a lot, been doing it for a year now, but girls don't care because I'm skinny. They can't snuggle with someone who is bony. In their eyes, someone who is skinny can't protect them. That's why hopefully, when my metabolism slows down and I gain weight, I will get buff and then have my first kiss then, that is my plan.

3.) I don't have anything interesting to bring to the table

Why I May Never Get My First Kiss

I have nothing interesting to bring. I play the violin (boring), and all I do with my life is sleep, play video games, and workout. Nothing else is very interesting.

So there you have the three reasons why I don't attract girls. Kinda sucks, but if my plan goes well then I will get my kiss in about 5-10 years. My plan, as I said before, is to wait until my metabolism slows down, then gain enough weight so that I look bigger and then cut. Then I will look like a superhero and girls will want me. This plan isn't fool proof though, but hopefully it works. Thanks for reading!

914

Most Helpful Girl

• If you were my son I'd knock you up side your head ::said affectionately::.
    Your problem is not that your not attractive or fit enough or have nothing to offer... it's that you don't think you do. You want someone to prove your worthy but that's not how it works. You have to know you are. Think what do you have to offer... you do have things to offer unless your an empty paper bag but you wrote this so I don't think you are. You have to pull your head out of your butt and discover YOU. Someone else cannot determine your worth and as of current you don't seem like you feel like your worth much and that's sad.

• It's sad but it's the truth.

• The truth is inevitable. It has to be this way.

• Well okay then... sounds liek you got it figured out. Happy holidays!

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone moves at their own pace. Ignore what society tells you or expects you to do by a specific age. Live your life the way you want to and don't let your friends or other people hurt you with their words or actions. I'm 26 and never hugged or dated. Nothing to be embarrassed or feel bad about. If others tease you for it, leave them behind because clearly they are not your friends.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 8

• You're 18. A baby! So young! Don't even worry about it. It'll happen when it does. And the reason you're not getting kisses is because you don't do anything! Joining a gaming club or something. Get out! Have fun! Meet people! The More you meet, the higher the chances of finding someone

• Get a professional to help you. Actually a few. Dentist, hair stylist and barber. A. Personal shopper will help too and get some advice from one of these online body builders guys or health gurus. Simple. You'll get a kiss in 2-3 years.

• It's not that easy. Building muscle is hard as hell because I simply can't eat the amount of calories that is needed for me to bulk up. I'll throw it up if I try. I already go to the dentist and have a barber, but I still don't get girls.

• You may think you aren't complicated because you yourself are a girl and is oblivious to the fact that you are Indeed complicated.

• I personally think all this pressure about getting your first kiss and losing your virginity as early as possible is complete bs.

Also I'd like to mention that not all girls like the same types of guys. I personally don't mind if a guy is skinny and although I like guys who are fit, I dislike the ''bodybuilder look''. Besides there is more apart from just looks, and personality is (and in my opinion should be) more important than just looks. And hey, the violin is awesome and so are videogames and sleep is life. You are being a bit hard on yourself, don't you think? Just do your thing, it will happen.

• Most of my close friends got their first kiss at 18 or older. You'll get there.

• Just pay a prostitute already and get your first kiss and first time!

• You're not helping yourself by throwing a pity party.

• it doesn't seem like a pity party to me. it seems like he's self aware.

• I didn't know that playing an instrument is boring?

• start by doing some sports - look is important

What Guys Said 13

• just be confident about yourself.
    I'm 21 and overweight.
    Never kissed a girl, and don't know that many girls.
    a few months ago I started college, I'm having a lot more confidence.
    And made a lot of new friends, of which a lot of them are girls who really like me a lot.
    I consider them as friends but seeing this, I know that I actually have a chance.

• I am 22 and never had a girlfriend, never had sex and never kissed in my life.

I don't think much of it. I let life taking over it's course. There's nothing really I can do about it.

I predict, that I will make it into my 30s without a kiss. Just predicting, not making it.

• Your plan sucks. Your metabolism won't slow that much in that space of time, you just need to eat more to bulk up. That's the main thing you need to do at such a low weight, I'm 5'3" 168lbs, and I'm not even what I'd call "big". I was scrawny at 122. Drink more whole milk and snack on peanut butter or tuna sandwiches.

As for not having anything else in your life other than violins and video games, why not find other hobbies? That's something you can do now, not in 10 years.

• Who cares about women honestly? Men these days spend so much of their time trying to please and impress the opposite sex, all for what... to cum in her.

Do you know something I used to always thought money was the most important thing in life. I eventually realised time is what actually matters to us and what we spend our precious valuable time doing. Not only are women a waste of money... But they're also a BIG waste of time.

• I don't know maybe start working out, or making an effort. Might help. Brew beer - that's what all the hipster slags are doing, they seem to get plenty of action.

• I've been working out for over a year now...

• Plenty of people have never been kissed before. Plenty have. It all boils down to how the people meeting connect.

• I'm 25 and have never had my first kiss yet, so don't feel too bad.

• Dude, I'm 25 and I got my first kiss this year on October.

• Hold on you'll get there eventually.

• I didn't get my first kiss until I was 21 and I used to feel the same way as you.

As cliche as this sounds, you need to be more confident and maybe explore new interests and hobbies. If there's anything I've learned, it's that being too hard on myself and having this self fulfilling prophecy of it'll never happen, got me nowhere. Not saying I got everything figured out, but the way you carry yourself makes a huge difference.

• Im 29 didn't kiss either. Im handsome. The world doesn't come apart because of that. Ure still a little kiddy even though u dont realize it. No offense intended, even indirectly.

• do you have some savings to pay a prostitute?
    depends where you live, if in the countryside you'd need a car and driving licence too. but in every city there are some.
    no need to wait ten years, just a few days if you want

• Prostitution is illegal.

• omg you're screwed then.
      consider saving up for a trip to a country where prostitution is allowed

• Dude there's way older people than you who haven't kissed before.

I now some people 50+ who haven't even though they've always wanted to.

Your life could be worse. Besides it sounds like you're in high school you could make a fresh start in university.