Why Women Love A**holes

WHY Women Love A**HOLES!

1. The chase

Just like men, women love the chase. This is especially true when a beautiful women gets attention from many guys who would do anything for her. Since these types of women are usually chased by men who are vying for their attention, women are intrigued by men who act "disinterested" in her, or play the hot and cold game. In other words, a man who treats a woman like she isn't a priority will most likely get her attention and keep it for a while.

Why Women Love A**holes

2. A**holes are usually good liars

The a**hole is usually a manipulative type of person. This means that he will lie to his partner telling her what she wants to hear if it gets him what he wants. He will deceive her, and lie to her with his words- either because that is his nature and he is a selfish human, or because he is just having fun. Either way, the woman will be led to believe she has a good guy, or a guy that is relationship material.

Why Women Love A**holes

3. He fights, and cries because he "cares"

There is quite a popular belief by both sexes that if he/she cares enough to fight (verbally), or express emotions (anger, sadness etc) then that person who is exuding this action must care about the other person and the outcome of the relationship. After all, if you don't act then you must not care? This is a very classic way for the a**hole to either pretend that he truly cares, or to simply lash out their bad temper and disguise it as a form of care and affection. Be careful of this.

816

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they have self esteem issues. They get knocked up, lose their looks and come groveling to the good guys. Fuck that shit ! They're used and damaged in my opinion and don't deserve a GODDAMN thing good in life ! Except trailer park life and snacks from 7-11.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol you're the same chick that wrote the take about letting men chase you.

Join the discussion

715
  • Tell that to all the guys I've dropped the minute they started playing games and being assholes. Once you grow up you realize that good guys is where it's at

• Uh, no, the assholes are the alphas and they are the ones that don't give a shit and they are the ones 80% of the women are chasing because they are the ones that give them the vagina-tingles. The rest are just boring.

Time to up your game. If you're gonna play it. A good blog on GAME here: www.illimitablemen.com

• It's a primitive response women evolved for threatening men. Like if all the honorable men didn't come home and you were left with the trash (dishonorable) to pick from. These guys will stress you the fuck out and make you uglier earlier in life from premature aging. They're drama queens. They're actually model feminists if you think about it.

• This seems to always stay a hot topic, I wish it would just die already. No one cares about your taste is men only desperate dudes are the ones who care.

Plus everyone always makes it sound "exciting" I've seen the guys they dated, their just homeless drunks or wannabe gangsters.

• WHY DO MEN ALWAYS PAINT ALL OF US WOMEN? NO ASSHOLE! ONLY INSECURE FEMALES!!! THEY DONT KNOW ANY BETTER
    if I watch a tv show on seriel killers, do I paint all men as sereil killers, seeing that seriel killers are usually males? gosh

• You do realize, that the author is a female anon, right?
      Or do you think it's a male imposter?

• You can have the assholes. I'll stick with my good man and encourage my lady friends to find one of their own.

• Tell them a 19 year old on a website called "girlsaskguys" said good luck.. both because i with good luck to all of you (your friends and yourself) but also because i want to know what their reaction would be.

• Assholes break the rules, and can be interesting. But if anything, it's usually the girl chasing them. And I don't think they fight, the guy, too much. They usually don't care...

• I don't know about that

Anybody who played hot and cold with me was just invited to my place then blocked/deleted the next day lol

• Why little girls love a**holes.

There, I fixed your title.

• A women wonder why they're constantly being screwed over. Do you realise how insane this sounds?

• Let them have it. In the meantime I am going to be on a hunt for a nice, sweet lady worthy my time =)

• Exactly. It's all about making her need you more than you need her, and being willing to do not-so-nice things for the sake of the relationship.

• Some chicks are just plain stupid... it is that simple.

• Assholes usually have big dicks. I should know, my dad was an asshole.

• good riddance to these women. i hope the enjoy the beating and cheating of their perverted choices.

• I don't think so

The biggest reason why... = they are handsome

Women can't help but love hot guys

• About the chase part, except the fact women do NOT like it, many men hate it either. When Im into a girl, if she is playing hard to get and wants me to chase her, I just move on to the next girl. I mean its stupid. She is a girl I don't know, and there is literally no reason for me to invest time and energy in trying to get her. She is nobody to me. She is hot - so what? Many girls are hotter

• "Just like men, women love the chase"

Fuck no. I dated someone like that who consistently acted hot and cold. I put up with it and it only got worse then I found out her true colors and she was a piece of shit who was playing me along and made it seem like everything was my fault. To add insult to injury she made me seem like I was bad the guy.

People who fuck people over and get a rush out of it, only to victimize themselves should get hit by a bus.

• What do you mean men love the chase? None of the guys I know likes to waste their time on someone who plays the hot and cold game. Also fighting and arguing doesn't mean a person cares. They could start fights and arguements just because they wanna piss you off.

• "Just like men, women love the chase."

False.

You lost me here.

• Story of my life. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(