Any Woman CAN'T Get Any Man She Wants

Before those bitter little boys come here to troll about their sad lives where they've never tried to ask a woman out and hence they hate every woman...I'd like to say that NOPE - not every woman can get any man... And your argument then would be yes, she can SLEEP with any man she wants... The answer to that is still NO, she can't - even if she wanted to...which most women don't want to.

She is a normal, average girl. She is cute, she has her own style, she is funny, fun and everything in between yet...most of the guys (almost all) would not even have sex with her, much less something more... Why?

The responses:

a) Not my type.

b) Big nose.

c) I don't like her hair.

d) She's annoying.

e) "No." Just 'no'...

f) She's average.

g) She's a little old.

The results:

12 NO

3 YES [one of them is gay...]

All of this even though all the people admitted she's funny, fun to watch and seems like a "cool person".

Conclusion: Women face the same problems when trying to find their SO as men do...but the difference is when it happens - men usually play the victim, women usually accept the reality.

433
LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was a Private Investigator in my previous life and we had 3 super hot female investigators called "the bait squad." Married women would come into our office with a suspicion of guilt or most of the time they were just simply insecure. However they wanted to know if there husband would cheat. So we would send one of our bait squad members to the bar or tavern that they peruse and she would flirt, talk, etc and then give them a key to the hotel room across the street. Our job was to document on whether or not they would go to the room and get them on tape. I would say we had 245 cases and 240 guys took the bait. Searching for a relationship is one thing but having sex women can pretty much do what they want when they want. I have seen it with my own eyes. Just some food for thought.

• but they were super hot women though...

• *This was a question of solely having sex - the video says so in the beginning.

• . I'd like to say that NOPE - not every woman can get any man... And your argument then would be yes, she can SLEEP with any man she wants... The answer to that is still NO, she can't - even if she wanted to... which most women don't want to. I WAS JUST REFERRING TO THIS STATEMENT.

Most Helpful Girl

• i believe its good you wrote this. as a kinds, sorta not really chubby girl i've gotten results and comments like this before. i remember talking to this 23 year old guy that thought women could get any guy they want and that women thought they were pretty princesses, i couldn't believe men actually thought that. i get passed and criticized the same way guys get judged. i get told im not pretty enough or im cute but not good enough to date, i get told i have a wonderful personality but i can't get a date to save my life. i can be pretty and smart but noone likes me. i've realized you can acquire all the things great in a person and still get passed on. i'm sick of guys telling me that as a female, i can get a guy. i mean, i could get a guy to have sex with me but there's a low possibility that i could even get sex if they don't want me in that way. guys want a hot girl to fuck, i think its crazy when i hear them say they'll fuck anyone cause its "just fucking", its obvious guys are just as or even more pickier than we are.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 32

• You're half-right. Women can't get any man they want. Men, it turns out, aren't just machines that try to gather up as much sex as possible. Usually, when men generalize all women, they only really consider the situation of the most attractive women, not the chubby, lonely girl who is sitting at home playing video games on a Friday night wondering why no one loves her. Just like when women generalize men, they are only thinking of that top 10% tier of attractive, hyper-masculine, high-status men. Not the effeminate, introverted guys who were bullied their whole childhood and has no self-esteem. Or you know, any of the other variants of men and women who are considered less than "ideal".

In regards to the video, most of those men would still have sex with her. They're just on Youtube talking shit, because they know they'll never get the chance, and we human beings have this funny (albeit correct) idea that if we tear someone else down, we'll raise our own social status up. Nothing on the internet matters.

And finally, your conclusion that men and women face the same problems when finding an SO is just kind of not aware of how the dynamic between men and women works. Not even all women have the same issues when finding an SO. Same for men. However, I can generally say that an introverted man will have much more problems finding an SO than an introverted woman, because he is expected to approach and take charge of situation, always be social, never feel low energy (like introverted people often do in social situations). On the other hand, an intelligent woman will have a tougher time than an intelligent man, because high intelligence is considered intimidating to dumb-asses (like for instance, by men who refer to themselves as "Alpha Males" and whose fragile self-esteems demand they be the best at everything all the time, i. e. the hot ones, i. e. dumb-asses). A poor man will have a tougher time than a poor woman. A fat woman will have a tougher time than a fat man. A short man will have a tougher time than a short woman. A strong charisma does not confer the same advantage to a woman, as it does to a man. I could keep going.

• i think both of you are right. you hit how different situations are either for us and against us. you also hit it dead on the nail with the fat and short part.

• Very nice response.
      I've always wondered why women's charisma doesn't seem to matter to men, though... Hmmm, good point there.

• I think these "Alpha" men, i. e. most of the men whose opinions women care about, and their little hanger-ons, i. e. the men women will settle for, spurn a woman with a strong force of personality for the same reason they spurn a woman with a strong intellect. They want to be in charge, the woman has to play second-fiddle, and if she could in any way threatening his social dominance over her, then he would rather just not risk the trouble. That way he can keep the illusions in place that protect his untested, oblivious self-esteem. Dating gurus on the internet refer to these illusions that these incredibly fragile people build up around themselves as "confidence".

• Agree with some points here, others no. But my view, you're right, they can't get ANY guy, but women do ultimately hold all the cards usually when it comes to dating so I believe it's MUCH easier for a woman to get a man then it is for a guy to get a woman... IF the woman takes the initiative and does the approaching.

• Have you seen the video?

• If we did an experiment where a guy asked out 10 women, and a woman asked out 10 men, I guarantee the woman would get more "yes" then the man would. Unless the guy was famous or a hot model and the woman was "average"

• no men are not less pickier. if they date and marry someone they weren't attracted to at first, its probably because they got tired of going after so-called snobby girls (girls they couldn't get) and settled for a girl they couldn't even get hard to unless they literally digged deep into her soul to find some inspiration. i'm not saying all but most. women, as i've said before, get passed over too unless she's some model looking girl or someone who "will get the job done". women have to lose weight, keep in shape and look at least somewhat decent as men do if they really wanna heighten their score to date more people.

• Pig woman experiment

https://i.imgur.com/BMNSM9S.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/q9kNNCV.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/UBPRWej.jpg

They did an experiment on bodybuilding. com where they set up a fake profile of an obese woman with a pig nose. She had no noticeable hobbies that made her interesting. She ended up getting her mail box flooded with plenty of average guys with guy jobs asking her out and wanting to meet up with her in person.

https://i.imgur.com/wFPlquT.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/iZbKosQ.jpg

https://oi57.tinypic.com/ejxxjm.jpg

• Hahaha I like the way you look at this Sally!
    Though in Dutch we say, literally translated "every little box has its cover" :D
    So every one of these girls will eventually get a yes from a guy who really likes them :D

• It's not remotely comparable and you have to be a fool or willfully delusional to think so.

Women can -easily- get sex with guys of equal desirability to themselves, and quite easily get sex with guys who are -more- desirable than themselves. For men its quite challenging to get sex with women of equal desirability to themselves.

You can pick a video showing anything.

Go create a fake tinder profile for a woman who is a 6 and a man who is a 6 and see what happens.

• The argument isn't that any women can sleep with any men.

The argument is that your averaeg woman has a much easier time to get laid than your average man simply on the basis of her having a vagina.

Why? Sexual economics - aka supply and demand. So you should stop misrepresenting the actual argument.

• Your view is extremely biased. I agree with the main point which is, that both gender face the same problem but saying one gender somehow plays victim more than the other is not doing any of us justice. Guys play victim more? what about the fact that there are women rallying over the fact that some men dont like women who have a few extra pounds? or women who slander a mans name for not liking them which is REALLY common as it has even happened to me. I have been called gay and almost any name under the sun when I had rejected some really mean girls, as I am sure that there are guys who do some really bad stuff to the women who reject them. Stop making this a man issue like every other post on this site because im tired of it.

• * My view is much less biased than the views of 90% male's population of gag...
      You can't tell me you haven't noticed men play victims so much more than women? Really?

• well i wish people would stop making it seem like women hold the upper hand in everything. i honestly get sick and tired of reading lengthy ass mytakes about "men are going their own way" because some women didn't like them and they are tired of the opposite sex and its the female genders fault for what happened to him. i'm tired of reading bait questions about how men feel that we lie to them about what we want and how they feel we're two faced and leeches. i'm sick of being told i can have a guy just cause i'm a girl, which is not the case at all! i understand what you're saying and i agree. however, those marches are a little more than being angry at not having suitors but about people mistreating them, bullying them, teachers turning the other way when a larger sized student is being taunted. guys may not play victim but when many of them online take the time out to tell women how low they think of them; is ridiculous. i get you!

• well little sally, you are playing victim RIGHT NOW for holding most of the responsibility on men. What I have noticed is blaming people for other things Is harder then taking up responsibility and admitting that both sides are doing themselves a disservice. you see what you want to see which is why I called you biased. I have never seen a disproportionate amount of men here complaining more than women, as they complain in different topics while women complain on other topics such as guys behavior. It all depends on the categories. If I had a dollar for everytime I saw a post of why women are not able to succeed in terms of social status and what not due to some mythical force holding them back i'd be rich. Stop making this a girl vs guy thing. humans in general play victims all the time and women are not exclusive to it nor is it a rarity.

• You seem to have taken this the wrong way. No guy is saying any woman can get any guy she wants... unless she's a 10. What guys say is that women can get sex whenever they want. It's different. See, this girl in the video may not be able to get any guy she wants, but I bet you if she asks ugly dudes, most of them would wanna fuck her. Sure, they may not be what she wants, but still, there's guys who would wanna fuck her, therefore if she decides to leave her standards at home, she can get sex whenever she wants, just not always with the type of guy she wants.

You sound bitter, by the way.

• *There were plenty of ugly guys in that video...

• Yeah, but they had the chance of choosing between girls, it was not a real life situation. It's like a fat dude, if you show him pictures of food, he may not "Eat" some, and "pass" others, but when put in a real life situation where he can only eat one thing, 99% of the time he'll eat it because he has no choice, even if he would have passed if shown a picture.

• i 100% agree with "Any Woman CAN'T Get Any Man She Wants" . i have personally seen this IRL. You reject someone and someone rejects you. this is the way dating works. but i have lost faith in youtubers since most of them are fake and all their content is scripted to generate views ( which gives them money).

• Not any guy you want, but you have considerably more options than the male equivalent of you would. So if you're an average looking girl, you have more options for casual sex than an average looking guy would. You also have better odds of being able to hookup with a guy who is more attractive than you are.

• Not any woman, but it's sure as shit 500x easier to attract dudes as an average girl than the average guy trying to attract a girl

• She's really funny, but I wouldn't want to date her either. I'd smash. But her personality is kinda annoying.

I wouldn't call her normal. She's weird. Not that that's bad, but she's a strange girl.

• Think about this, a guy has no idea what a woman goes through, nor does a woman a man. And this is not indicative of her sitting in a bar looking to score.

• everyone has expectations, whether the bar is raised high or not. it is how high the bar and realistically speaking, how bad you want to be in a relationship

• True, true.
    And some guys still keep missing your solid-as-ice point 😆 Fantastic society isn't it?
    You simply can't teach narrow minds 😂

• You may not be able to get a man that you want, but some woman out there can...
    just like some other woman can't get a man she wants.. but you could get him.

• PASS!! I tried watching the video but her voice was of puting a guy have to be good looking and wealthy a girl only pretty to be considered hot commodity.

• Man or women have expectations or preferences. So they cannot have relation or even sex with everyone.

• Any woman can't get any man she wants, but in general you can get sex whenever you want. That's FACT 💯 You must live in a different dimension.

• Average or cuter girls who are capable of flirting can get sex pretty often if they want, but not with whoever they want. Same for average or cuter guys; if you're okay with fucking someone ugly and easy and you're capable of flirting the right way, you can get laid easily. But again, most guys don't want/try that either.

• @ProjectBaby1K interesting take... however, all the guys I know do have standards. And I know some girls who don't - at least not with looks.

All of the people I know have some standards regarding personality; most of the "slutty" people tend to be careful around people who take it too seriously and don't sleep with creeps. The ugly-neckbeard-with-a-sense-of-humor can easily get laid though.

• @Felinegirl Trust me when I say this, guys only have standards if you put them on the spot on ask them. The same guys you think have standards, masturbate about 3x a day when they don't get non and would jump at the chance to sleep with a chick. Trust me lol.

There was an experiment called "the pig woman experiment", where they made a profile of the ugliest girls they could possibly make just to see how many guys would STILL hit it. You'd be surprised at the results, MANY guys wanted. And not all of them were ugly, a bunch of averuage/cute guys where messaging her.

What I said is true, trust me.

• I don't agree with you. The people who participate in this kind of puerile, mean games are all of the same type. These people are more interested in appearance than anything else. Their decision probably have more to do with what people would think of their decision (what will bring them more likes, etc...) than what they really think of the person. If you asked those people in private, you'd probably get a very different answer. If that is the kind of people you are after, then yes, I guess you'd see the world like that but there are many more guys who wouldn't act like that. Throw a rock and you'll hit 2 of them.
    Personally, I think she looks fine. I don't have a problem with her nose either. She sounds like a cool gal too. The only thing that would play a role in my decision would be her personality. If she was really annoying, that might be a problem. That's the kind of thing you can only really know once you've known the person for a while.

• No one ever says ANY women. The premise is that women in general can pick and choose their partners generally speaking, in comparison to how men have to work at it.

Your attempt to state that it's the same between men and women and then shame men for "playing victim" is like me stating that both men and women are equally victims of sexual assault, but women just like to play victim and men simply accept responsibility for their decisions that lead up to the crime.

It's an asshole comparison, which takes the fact that an act does occur marginally with one group, and tries to equalize it with the common occurrence in the other group. Then to add insult to assholery you toss in a shaming tactic to claim that the group who deals with the situation more often are just whiners.

• well there need's to be attraction as well otherwise neither male or female will consider the opposite gender for a relationship

• I actually thought she was very funny and insightful. And a lot more interesting than Jenna! It seems her problem is that the guys she's having rate her, or at least how she edited the clips, are immature peacocks. The odd bit was she never actually said what kind of guy she was looking for. If these guys were a sample of her preferred men she needs to think about why that is. Still I would date her even though this video seems more about judging the judges and going for a laugh than anything else.

• Of course this is obvious. However a hot woman can get probably 90% of single men

• If the guy isn't married she has a good possibility to get him (at least for a short fling)

• Didn't even see the video... I see...

• She wants a relationship, a guy who loves her.
      If John Doe proposes her a sex weekend she'll turn him down: she wants MORE.

• *The beginning literally said - sex... These votes were for would they have sex with her or not.

• "Women usually accept the reality."
    We obviously don't live in the same universe.

• Wow, brutal. To be fair women are even tougher on guys.

• So true... great Take, @LittleSally

• pass

• I think womwn choose us we don't chose the woman

• Show more from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 3

• true, don't be reactive. be proactive, if they don't like you then accept it and move on. Don't blame them, don't get angry at them. They have their right to be who they are, just move on.

Plus, if you don't move on and you hold on to that bitterness that draws people away from you.

• This is so true!

Not every woman can have whatever man she wants. I'm always the girl who guys think is super nice, but not good enough to be a girlfriend. They might use me for stuff, like car rides, sex, even listening to and helping to solve their problems. I've had guys get mad at me for not being able to fix their dilemmas in their life. It really sucks when someone puts all of their life problems on you and expects you to be able to solve them. Then when you fail to fix it, they get mad at you.

Every person out there experiences similar and different things when it comes to attracting partners and even just hook ups.

It's silly to assume that all women have the same experience. We are all different and have different experiences.

• You have good points here, very interesting MyTake.