Some Things I Would Rather Not Happen During The First Date (From A Guy’s Point Of View)

First date is crucial, because this is when you really meet each other, and this is where you will be judged whether you gave a good or a bad impression.

1) A need to defecateSome Things I Would Rather Not Happen During The First Date (From A Guy’s Point Of View)

This is the worst that could happen. Not only it would destroy our date because it would take time, but after I’m finished I would stink because I won’t have the opportunity to have a shower to clean my anus.

2) Being commented about my dressing style

I would never ever dress formally, no matter the occasion. I always wear hoodies (or T-Shirts -twice bigger than my size- in summer), baggy pants and All-Stars. I cannot change, because this is my personal style.

3) Having cuts from shaving

I go nowhere unshaved, and I shave every morning. Sometimes I managed to pull it through without any cuts. Most of times I get small cuts, but they fade away after I finish. But there are also times, I might cut off some skin and leave a mark for the whole day. Just wishing the latter won’t happen.

4) If I dirtied her clothes

With some food or drink. Just hoping she will laugh it off, instead of walking away.

5) Keep her waiting

I don’t mind waiting myself, I can always find something to do, but I would rather not come second because I would give a bad impression to her.

6) Smelling bad

I don’t mean her, but me. I always carry a perfume with me, and I always use it on myself every time I leave a bus/train, in order to smell nice. But if I released some strong fart when I was on the street…I wonder how much perfume is needed, to make up for it.

7) Wanting her to go to those fancy restaurants

I’m just not interested in those. I’m more into take-away and go to the park if the weather is good. But if she wants…can I say no?

8. Wanting her to use a taxi

I use public transit always, because I don’t drive. But I hate taxis and taxi drivers, and I never use them myself (I’m a train/bus guy). Of course I can’t say no if she wants to use one, and I have to go through it and pay the taxi as well. I just wish she would like to walk instead.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't require a shower after pooping in order to not smell. Even if toilet paper isn't enough to get you 100% fresh as a daisy, you should be able to get clean enough to feel comfortable.

Hoodies are really not appropriate for every occasion and setting.

• I don't personally. If I'm not fully clean, I feel like I stink.

Most Helpful Guys

• #2 is stupid. You have to dress well if the event calls for it.

• I was thinking the same thing! What's wrong with dressing nice once in a while? It's not like he has to do it everyday. He can wear the hoodies and baggy pants any other day.

• Weirdo or not, that's the way I want to dress always. Style over occasion.

• Would you ever wear something that makes you feel ugly as fuck?

• Yay! Another myTake on what a MAN needs to do for a WOMAN to be considered worthy of her time.

Don't do this and that, and oh of course pay for her taxi if SHE wants one. You couldn't possibly say no or make her pay for her own damn idea, right?

This line sums up this whole thing so well: "6) Smelling bad. I don’t mean her, but me."

Almost as if holding women to the same standards as men is "obviously" wrong.

• Dude, you can't say no if you don't want to lose her...

• No, actually I was trying to help you. You're having the wrong mindset to attract girls. Your mindset is "do everything she expects me to or I will lose her." Unless the girl is a narcissist, she won't find that attractive. She will just go out with you for free meals, free entertainment and free attention, but she won't connect with you emotionally because she doesn't respect you as a man. How could she if you're being so submissive?

• Did you read #2? I don't do ANYTHING for girls. If she told me to wear a suit for example, then I'm out.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!