Top 8 reasons Why and Why Not to Date a Princess

Ok so i did a my take about my top traits in a guy i find attractive and someone commented saying what makes you so great princess? what do you have to offer? so gave me a great idea to make a take on pros and cons of dating a princess AKA high maintenance women ;) Top 8 reasons Why and Why Not to Date a Princess

Pros:

1. They always look immaculate.

Princesses always want and feel the need to look there best they will not set foot out the door without making sure they look a million dollars... they want to be the best looking woman anywhere they go and will always look nearly perfect.

2. They will make you excel in things.

So we all know princesses have high standards and they will not be easily impressed.. they will push you to your limit to become successful and try the hardest in everything you do.. if all ends up going wrong at least you will have improved in some skills and by the end of the relationship will be speaking fluent french.

3. Arm candy.

What guy doesn't want a beautiful pretty lady on there arm? when we're with someone attractive it makes us feel good about ourselves and happy that we managed to pull such a beauty... your friends will be jealous and probably wish you could both swap places.

4. She's a challenge.

Okay, sure no guy wants it being to much hard work but no guy wants a women to give it so easy.. most guys want a women they feel they had to work for a little bit to gain her attention and keep them on there toes... you know if you manage to get a princess interested in you ..then you have succeeded big time and will give you more confidence approaching girls with maybe not so high standards.

Cons:

1. Diet.

So princesses are fussy as hell and so is what they will consume.. princesses want only the best there is and unfortunately if you're a fan of burger king or mcdonalds then you'll probably be out of luck because she isn't going to set foot in there.. organic..no carbs or anything which makes her fat so unless you're wealthy enough to take her to a michelin star restaurant or want to watch her munch on a lettuce its probably a good idea to just forget it.

2. Rinse you dry.

A princess is very materialistic and wants money to be no object when you're in a relationship with her.. if you don't buy her those new Gucci shoes or that new Micheal kors handbag then you probably may as well just end it there because she's going to dump you anyway.

3. Me, Me, Me, and only me syndrome.

A princess does not care if you're happy if it means putting her in a unhappy state her feelings will always go above yours because she is the most important one in the relationship and you're the one who does what he's told... to her you not doing something for her means you aren't making enough effort.

4. Withheld sex.Top 8 reasons Why and Why Not to Date a Princess

Ok so i'm guessing this is a very big one for guys but a princess is very likely to use sex as a weapon and if you don't do what she wants and says.. its a big big no no in her book because only puppy dogs who do what she says get rewards.. princesses think they are a prize and to win it.. its not going to be easy.

What is there to learn from this take?

basically.....

DON'T date a princess because the pros are just not worth the cons.

Unless you enjoy being under the thumb of course.

1128
PrincessPie is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• What you have described also describes Female Narcissist Behavior.

1. Dresses provocatively, flaunting sexually suggestive body parts.
    2. She focuses attention on makeup and hair, even for the most mundane tasks or events.
    3. She is overly confident about her looks. Research shows that narcissists are no more attractive than other people, but they believe they are much better looking than other women.
    4. Highly Materialistic.

She will be unhappy with what she has and never be satisfied... especially with Men. If she doesn't get what she wants, she will throw you (Men) away. I want a woman that complements and adds to my life.

Men, AVOID Women like this!

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

1027
  • That's why you ought to date someone who see's your worth and not your price.
    Rather date some down to earth self respecting woman than a shallow empty girl with daddy issues who thinks having high standards means appraising someone else's talent and hard work and being completely ignorant of their own worth.
    Nope, no thanks, no princesses needed.

• Nothing irritates me more than an inflated, unearned sense of self entitlement. Princess, Prince, half the people who parade around with this train of thought don't know jack shit about what real hardship is.

I only consider someone special when they've genuinely earned it.

• To me they are not worth being with. Take way too long on makeup, high designer clothes, once or twice a week getting a manicure and pedicure, spa etc
    With clothes it depends on the year and the season it is because the color, style, the print etc that is so called in keeps changing.
    In other words I would never be with someone like Mariah Carey. Not her specifically but someone who has to have everything her way.

• I love girly-girls who flaunt their femininity 24/7. High heels, short skirts, nails on point, the whole nine yards. So sign me up for high maintenance Princesses any day, I can handle them.

• Only date a "princess" (which is a stupid word for a spoiled rotten little annoying bitch) when you're ready to be a father of a spoiled little 5 year old girl. Cause that's what they are to me. You will have to be the only one working hard, trying to calm their temper tantrums and feed their egos. I mean... so many sane girls out there... The looks? Usually not worth it. If you think the looks are worth all the misery, then you're scum as well.

• Unfortunately there's only like 26 monarchies in the world and not all of them have princesses. So it's pretty slim pickings.

• I'm guessing you don't mean royalty and you mean self proclaimed princesses, who are actually just stuck up bitches. I wouldn't waste my time with them because they're crazy and don't care about anyone except themselves. They're a bunch of brats.

Brats.

Brats,

• Narcissism is not an attractive trait , even if I was able to date , I would never entertain a self obsessed / absorbed egomaniac , even if she was out of this world looks wise , the negative personality would be a total turn off !!

• Points #2 and #4 in the second list... I lol'd.

The boys these women use for material goods are NEVER boys they actually want to fuck. I lol'd because the article is written as though there's even a rat's ass chance in hell that they're the same boys.
    If these women can play the "good girl" role convincingly enough so that the poor suckers will buy them all that stuff WITHOUT even getting sex... you bet that's what they'll do.

And the boys they'll actually hit up when they get horny... ahha the idea that those boys are buying stuff. Funny!

• None of the pros you listed are attractive qualties.

• Pretty ironic that you have the word princess in your username..
    And picture of princesses

Otherwise, semi-good take ^^
    Great cons, but very few good pros.

• I know right? ;)
      glad you liked my take and didn't take it to seriously :)

• Then why writing it when you feel the same? ^^

• Because of a comment on one of my other takes it just gave me the idea :)

• You live in the 1500s? Princesses don't exist in the world anymore... Wth are you talking about?

• AKA high maintenance women i did write it :)

• You'll have to hold a camera to your face then.

Why tf am I getting dislikes for?

• You're probably getting dislikes because you insulted a few princesses who came in :P

• if i was a guy i'd run away from the "princess" type

• Yeah, id rather have a girl that can eat burgers with me and doesn't need to look perfect all the time.

• I've hated princesses since I was little. Not as much now, but I don't want them to expect me to treat them above me.

Equality

• I thought this was going to be about "pillow princesses" LOL!

• I'd rather take my chances with a manic pixie than a princess. A woman with female Power Ranger ethics is I suppose not a healthy fantasy either. Such women don't exist. And if they did, would be so busy with their Super Girl stunts that they'd have no energy left for me. They'd be always tired. And there is the small chance they could die. One of many reasons I would not date a lady cop either. Nor military women. I prefer to know my future wife will come home in one piece.

But princesses? Out of the question. Maybe a political activist, assuming I agree with her positions and she plays smart - since I can't guarantee there will be bail money if she does something dumb. I like women who act to improve the world. But those women tend to make martyrs of themselves, and that's the flip side.

• Whenever I see a girl describe herself in dating apps using the word, "Princess" I swipe left. Been there, done that.

• My ex bff is totally the princess type. You should have added "They get bored easily".

• I can't even begin to imagine what it's liking being a princess. o. O

• There is 1 restaurant with a michelin star in my country. Reservations take 1 year.

• You just described the entire female gender.

• they're pathetic. they don't deserve to be dated.

• That's called narcissism and being egotistical.

• Princess= Narcissism at it's best.

• Pretty accurate...

• I can handle the challenge of a princess.

• Aren't princesses inbred?

• Princesses aren't real

• PrincessPie is such a hottie, I would pump her all night long

• Hm, but two of those "pros" I consider cons. :// I'm not fond of their look and don't want a "challenge", I want a person. >.<

• they are only in stories

• Pump and dump the princess types. Spend a little cash to degrade her to be your little whore then dump her and find a woman of quality.

• # 1 is the only good pro in my opinion.
    I don't mind her being all bossy and getting her way, but the other things are just too bad for me.

• hahah good

• So basically you offer nothing other than looks.
    Mm how does that pan out long term? Ever known a trophy wife who was happy in the end? Nope.

• Umm i'm not talking about myself!

• Ok so i did a my take about my top traits in a guy i find attractive and someone commented saying what makes you so great princess? what do you have to offer? so gave me a great idea to make a take on pros and cons of dating a princess AKA high maintenance women"
      Sorry for the confusion. All the 'I's 'me's and 'you's suggest otherwise.

• My user name is Princess Pie yes.. but does that make me a princess? lol it made me laugh and this take isn't to be taken seriously plus if it was about me i'd be insulting myself anyway because if you read the bottom it says "DON'T date a princess because the pros are just not worth the cons" so i'm not exactly talking about it in a positive light.

• and they have their daddys to thank for this. their dads spoiled them, because their dad was most likely rich himself, so she expects the same for her boyfriend