Men Don't Approach Hot Women!

Men Don't Approach Hot Women!

1. Too intimidated

A man will look at a hot woman and be intimidated by her. She might be just a gorgeous woman, with a great smile- and the man will think "nah, i'll look at her from afar".

Men Don't Approach Hot Women!

2. Scared of rejection

This one is obvious.

Men Don't Approach Hot Women!

3. Assume she is taken

If she is too good to be true, she must be taken.

This in turn leads to lots of amazingly stunning women being single, as they are not getting approached!

So the next time you see a hot woman, just go for it! Because:

A. Life is too short

Honestly, if you like someone you should live each day to the fullest and approach the woman that you are interested in.

B. What's the worst that can happen?

Even if you get rejected what can possibly happen that your ego won't be able to recover from?

C. She is most likely lonely too!

Many beautiful, smart and independent women are lonely because they don't get approached.

Men Don't Approach Hot Women!

211
amandaschwartz is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• Men approach attractive women
    Women approach attractive men
    There are people who are intimidated, scared of rejection and etc.
    But there's always going to be confident people everywhere.
    People flock towards attractive people. That's what being ATTRACTive means.
    I wish everyone was too intimidated and scared of me but that's always the case.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah rejection is number one reason

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 10

• I do approach them, but most end up being in a relationship (or talking to some guy), or they act totally aloof/uninterested.

Most attractive people go for people that are on their level in terms of attraction.

• For most guys it makes perfect sense not to waste their time chasing the hottest women. The exception are the hottest guys and they will chase the hottest women. If more average guys chased the hottest women it would just end in frustration for those average guys, jealousy for the average women and (more) ego stroking for the hottest women, so how exactly would the world be better off?

• B. what's the worst that could happen? Emotional scars that last a life time. All men know this and so do the unpopular girls from high school. We're all well aware of how hot girls can be cruel.

• Who is the girl in number 1 at the very top on the beach?

• She will be SICK of 24/7 male attention if anything , best to leave her well alone !!

• I approach say hi an say where's your boy he don't come with you

• Those girls want money, beauty and mr bad fun guy

• Women complain constantly about how they are always barraged by men.

• Do hot women even desire men that much? I've always assumed since guys are always kissing their ass they aren't as attracted to men as an average girl

• I used to approach lots of women everywhere, hot, average, all sorts. There were even times where I was alone talking in the middle of about 7 or 8 girls. So trust me when I tell you, I'm not intimidated or afraid of rejection.

I just can't be bothered anymore and have better things to do with my time than approach girls. The juice IS NOT worth the squeeze, maybe it never was...

What Girls Said 1

• Agreed! I think they also have assumptions in their head that the girl has 'no personality'