MEN: All the GOOD Girls Aren't Taken!

MEN: All the GOOD Girls Aren't Taken!

1. Good girls have standards

A good girl knows her value and isn't going to just go for any guy. We have standards too and that means that we won't be settling for any guy. So please don't assume that we are all taken and that there is no point to even try. Just like any other woman, we want a guy that is good for us.

MEN: All the GOOD Girls Aren't Taken!

2. Good girls don't get approached that much

Assuming that a good girl that is strong, independent and loyal has a boyfriend is a mistake. We don't get approached that much because people assume that a woman like that is taken. The rejection versus risk theory is getting old.

MEN: All the GOOD Girls Aren't Taken!

3. Good girls have been hurt and are cautious

We too have been hurt. That means that we are extra careful with who we let into our circle. This goes back to the first point, that we are not going to settle and will be careful with who we let into our lives.

516
amandaschwartz is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• How do you know? You don't seem like a good girl when I read all your other mytakes.

Most Helpful Girl

• As a female who is friends with many great single females.. THIS IS TRUE!
    a lot have been betrayed by a guy who promised to never break theri heart or they simply have high standards and won't settle for a guy who pays them attention.
    Thats how it should be. Men propose women dispose

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 15

• If I recall... you were a cheater, so I believe you are unable to speak from a good girl's perspective?

• Didn't you write a myTake on why you wouldn't date a nice guy? And another about your cheating? Do you even know what a good girl is?

• If a girl looks like a "good girl" how you describe her and she isn't taken, I'd assume her standards are too high. So in either case, chances of success with her are low.

• Decent high quality women , have an overabundance of male options , even mediocre women have plenty of options , so will disagree on this point. I get the impression you are not keen on men in general.

• You're right, they AREN'T ALL TAKEN. They're just impossible to get. Or radical feminists. Or lesbian. Or scarred for life in some way (which absolutely sucks and I pray that no one has to deal with that).

Yeah there are a plethora of other things that suggest that the number of good girls out there isn't necessarily at its peak.

Plus often times guys are expected to approach, but if they do they are just seen as objectifying horndogs who couldn't get a girl to save their lives anyways. So yeah. I'm not bashing you but if I were you I'd do a little more research first.

• Fat chicks aren't my definition of good girls. But whatever.

• Well okay but from your previous MyTakes I do not classify you as a good girl.

• As a guy given the good guy label by almost everyone ik, I can say a good girl is all we seek

• Good girls don't get approached much? Well, that is completely wrong!

• Likewise for good guys.

• I was expecting more TBH

• No such thing as a "good girl." AWALT

• So, where do I find these good girls? Because, apparently I have been looking in all the wrong places and could use some advice.

• highly unlikely..

all the "good" girls, are either, gay, taken, or just simply not interested..

and, if you go to the proper places to flirt, i. e. clubs, bars etc.. the girls there will still pretend that they're not actually they're to flirt, they're just there to "dance with friends"

you're trying to simplify something that is ridiculously hard. dont do that

it's like trump with health insurance. he didn't realize it was that difficult. so, why simplify it?

• You talk as if you're one of them.

Based on your takes most guys would never classify you as a good girl. Maybe street thugs but not men of class.

What Girls Said 4

• Thank you! lol

• Facts. We're constantly overlooked and rejected.

• The guys today seem more aloof and shy than ever. Just my observation.

• yes i am single