Five Women Men Should Definitely NOT Date and How It All Ends If You Do

1. The Gold Digger

Tag Lines: "I would go out with you tonight, but someone hasn't paid my phone bill yet." "With this body, you should be paying for it." "Can I borrow a thousand dollars, I have a thing"

This is the woman who expects and demands that money only go from your hands to hers and never the other way around. She isn't' the street corner type, but she might as well be as you will never get her to do anything without paying her first for her services which include the following extensive list: "existing."

How it Ends: her cheating on you with someone with more money, your friends saying 'I told you so," and/or a financially devastating divorce..for you.

2 . Miss (completely) I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T

Tag lines: "I don't need a man." "I don't need you to take care of me." "why would I ever move in with/marry...you"

There is an independent woman and then there is this girl. On paper, she seems great---makes and spends her own money (never any of yours), does her own thing, handles literally everything, but look a little closer. Odds are she had a rough upbringing or really bad relationships with men who left her high and dry so she's developed a concrete wall 100 ft high and 10ft thick which you are now trying to scale without any luck. She will literally let you know you are not needed and can easily be replaced by her at any moment. As hard as you may try to do the simplest things in the relationship for her like show any type of affection, talk to her about a bad day, or fill up her gas tank because you saw it running low, she rebuffs your efforts at every turn because "she is not weak, not now, and not ever."

How it ends: expect the only tears and frustration to be your own when she definitely breaks up with you. In mere seconds after the deed is done, it will be straight back to her being number one in her life as if you never existed and since there is no evidence like any social media selfies or a joint lease to prove otherwise, you may begin to doubt to yourself that you ever actually were with her to begin with.

3. The Puppy Wrangler

Tag lines: "A good boyfriend would have done exactly what I asked" "We're leaving now, get up, come on, let's go, you can call them later" "I told you what your problem is, so fix it"

Have you noticed a few red marks on your neck...from the leash she's got tightly fashioned to it? You thought you were pretty capable of managing life before you met this girl, but all of sudden she's texting you because you said you were going to the store, but you dared step out of the tracking range on your phone that she monitors all day. Step out of line, it's a bop to the nose for bad behavior and guilt trips and drama over literally nothing. She's not the crazy one, you're the crazy one for not doing exactly what she says when she said it.

How it ends: in the most spectacular drama filled 6 week break-up of your life replete with 100 back to back phone calls, a screaming match in the parking lot of your job, several hard line ultimatums, an embarrassing untrue Facebook post about your micro d--k, and you having to move to avoid her violating the now active restraining order you had to put out against her.

4. The Insecure Dependent

Tag lines: "I know you said this doesn't make me look fat, but it makes me look fat right" "It's cool that I just showed up right, I didn't want to be alone" "you haven't said you love me in a while (1 day), do you still love me"

You're not a psychologist but you're pretty sure this girl 100% has crippling self-esteem issues. This is your 12th time today letting her know she's beautiful just the way she is and yet she's crying over her spaghetti Bolognese because she saw her reflection on the way in to the restaurant. She has not friends and no life. She follows you around like a baby duckling always needing to be near you and your constant affirmations to the point where going to the bathroom has become your only 'me' time. The more you think about it, you've started to notice that when you mention to your friends, the mail man, a professor, that you're dating, they all say things like "good luck with that one."

How it ends: You. Ghosting. Her. Yeah, it's a d--k move, but a man can only validate that parking for so long before he knows she needs to find another spot.

5. The Rebound Friendship

Tag lines: "When I see my ex, I just get all confused, you can't judge me" "This is my friend (insert your name here)" "I think...I love you, maybe"

You've never been in a hurry to call whomever you're dating, "a thing" but now you're totally confused. This girl told you she was breaking up with her boyfriend and you swooped in. She snuggled in your arms and let it all out and told you, you've always been such a good guy and one she needs in her life. You may have started out in the friend zone, but you've since gone on a few dates. However, this girl has mentioned her ex far too many times for you to feel comfortable but she's definitely like flirting with you, right? Out of respect, you were taking it slow, but she kissed you that one time. Maybe she introduces you as her friend because the break-up is too raw and it's too soon for the "boy" to be added to the front end of that.

How it ends: with you finding her out on a date with her boyfriend (not her ex) and her giving you the long speech about how she's not cheating on you because you were only ever such a great friend to her and that her one cheek kiss meant literally nothing and she had no idea you thought those were dates rather than her just venting about her boyfriend.

2841
BeeNee is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girls

• 6d

This is a might take from a man who thinks he's so perfect you must be a saint. What you writing is extremely judgmental and it shows that a lot of you men have no idea what kind of woman you really want and need in your life. There was nothing wrong with a woman being independent let alone a woman that doesn't need a man in her life. That's a good thing. Because if something doesn't go right in your relationship she has to be able to secure and take care of herself, especially if you don't want to be there to do that for her. A lot of you say you don't want gold diggers but the problem is you bang them too. Stop acting like you're God's gift to women because honestly it just shows how crazy you really are. Everybody got problems including you, who's to say that you're the type of person that anybody wants to be with that has a sane brain. That is a self-righteous attitude you got it.

• 6d

Are you insinuating a man made this mytake? Did you read this mytake? This posted mytame literally shows a blame on all the relationships

• 5d

And still, others linking cohabitation, masturbation, and porn also affecting the brain and behaviors. If you want that one too. I study this man. I don't talk out my ass without evidence to back it up.

• 5d

Nah, these women are still trash. We don't want them

• 7d

I'm so #2, it's not even funny! Miss completely independent here and proud of it! Guess I should just date myself and be done with it, LOL

Most Helpful Guys

• Very good mytake

It is true, and a lot of times we don't see it at first, but when you get blinded by an illusion of the start of a new romance you can decide to ignore the red flags and it is too late then.

You gave really good examples, and explained yourself pretty well.

Sadly I can name a person for each. People I've been with but mainly my friend's experiences. It was hard when we found out this girl he was "dating" had a boyfriend. I had the problem of the "independent", I like independent women and I thought she'd be perfect, but I was very replaceable.

I'm going to be thinking and see if there's another type we might be missing, but you pretty much covered the most significant if not all of them

Thanks for doing this.

• Hopefully you get burned and you learn if not avoid them altogether in the first place.

• I did learn, and I'm very thankful to have learned young

• 7d

Lol good my take. The second one sounds like most feminists, it's why when a date mentions she is a feminist it's a deal breaker. I have dealt with all of the other types too..

• 7d

The puppy wrangler sounds 100% like my ex, everything in our relationship was something I had to fix because she was perfect. She turned abusive when I started to rebel. She even went so far as to hack my company email (felony) and then turned on the crocodile tears when I caught her in it. Eventually it ended with me needing stitches for massive lacerations on my face (100 stitches both internal and external total. God I hope she never found anyone else.

• 6d

That sounds so scary. 😓

• 6d

It was terror for me, I still have nightmares from it

Join the discussion

2639
  • 7d

I'm somehow a mix between 2 and 4... See, this is why I won't let myself date anyone, I'm not a good person to be with right now.

• 6d

But if you know that, you can work on that if you want to because literally you're the only one holding you back right now from dating.

• 6d

Yup precisely, I'm already working on it.

• 5d

Ok,... problem is after that list now there's no women left. lol And since they all look the same on the surface you're neck deep in crazy before you ever figure which of the 5 she was. lol

• 4d

I've dealt with 2 and 5, and it is not pretty.. Especially 5.. Those women are treacherous in a way.. These women act conceited, but are pretty insecure on the inside.. And if I dealt wit 4 it's usually women I'm not much attracted to.. But those are usually short lived..

• 2d

I won't have to deal with this because women don't like me.

• 6d

I don't know some men are turn on by a women how can take care of herself independently

• 6d

I tried to make the distinction there---it's not the independence part that's the problem, it's women who claim to be "totally" independent to the point where they say they don't need a man. If one doesn't need a man, why be in a relationship with anyone other than yourself? Imagine being with someone who constantly made you feel like you were useless to them and easily replaceable. That's not a good feeling.

• 4d

I totally understand your point and yes that would be a case of extreme Independence

• It’d be nice to get a woman only partially F’ed up.

Unfortunately you can’t dial back “broken”. They’re ALL damaged goods.

Hahaha!

• 6d

I actually like the insecure dependent. All you need to do is be firm and let her know you love her when you help her get out of her comfort zone. But if she isn't willing to work with me she leaves on her own saying I never cared for her but at the same time less clingy in future relationships.

• 5d

Men will still continue to date them all so why waste your time? Plus there is nothing wrong with not needing a man, not everyone wants to look dumb like y’all girls

• 5d

I bet you think you look pretty smart right now :p

• 4d

I don't think #2 is actually about not needing a man as much as having issues with emotional intimacy and actually keeping a relationship going once you have one. I mean Ideally everyone wants to be independent, I know I do.

• 7d

Hahaha... funny... and some truth in it... I am actually conserned how people are mental in relatioships... I am kind of sick, today my “friends” played so I ended up on a date with a guy that has a lot of money... and after I ended it, I asked them why? they said Well he has money... that kind of Made me sick, Like I am up for sale...

• 7d

I've had all of those mentioned... and I believe that it made me a MUCH better man, BECAUSE I lived through all that shit

It is now much easier to know who's who and avoid now, but I remember back then I used to be blind by emotions

• 1d

I agree avoid all at any cost but removing all these from the female population leaves a very small amount left.

Legend has it 90% of men are still searching for these women.

• 2d

My ex was 5, except it was more of a rebound relationship than a friendship. I've also encountered 3 and 4 a lot, but haven't had the misfortune of dating them longer than a few weeks.

• 2d

I'm a #2 but opposites attract. I'm attracted to feminine men because I need an SO to teach me how to be emotionally vulnerable.

• 5d

I have yet to meet a REAL #4. There are quite a few #1s who wear this as a mask to test a mark’s gullibility.

Ever since I’ve been single again, I’ve had the annoying pattern of women my age all being some form of #2.

• 6d

I'm definitely #2. But I always thought of my independence as not wanting to text every day/ needing space. I would appreciate it if he did nice things for me.

• Men can be gold diggers too

• To be fair women tend to flock to dead beat guys

• 6d

In that case they're welcomed anyway, though.

• 5d

When was the last time you hear women being called cheap for letting men pay for the date? When was the last time you hear a woman who lose 1/3 of her money, car, house and kids after a divorce just because he decides not to love her anymore? This is another one of those "men can never be the victims"

• 6d

I despise gold diggers and I’m not interested in anyone bossy but if your insecure that doesn’t bother me

• 7d

The issue is that at first glance, there's no way to tell the difference between a girl who will do those things and one who won't.

• 2d

Number 1, 4 and 5: yep, you're right, major red flags.

Number 3: depends, some people are just kinky. Some men are submissive and would love a dominant woman. As long as she's not emotionally abusive, that can be totally fine.

Number 2: I think this girl isn't too much of an issue. I consider myself independent; I don't need a man, I want one. I can live on my own perfectly well, but I still prefer to live together with someone.
    I know you made the distinction, but many guys don't know the difference.
    In addition, miss completely independent will be honest about her intentions. My advice: believe what she says. If you don't fool yourself, she won't fool you either. If she prefers to be single, she'll tell you early on. Communicate well and no tears are necessary.

• 7d

I'd date the The Insecure Dependent if she looks like the woman in the pic.

• 7d

Some guys like a puppy wrangler...🤔... particularly if you have a leather strap in your hand 😉

• 7d

LOL i couldnt stop laughing throughout the whole take 😂😂 Great take

• 7d

Omg the puppy wrangler! Lol! I won't be able to to get that name out of my head now! Is that even a thing? Like a common term? I've never heard it.

I'd say these seem accurate to me. Oh, but sometimes I look at some dudes and I really question if they can even do any better though, lol. Like, these should all be obvious and already accepted but people still do it. So, I gotta wonder, can they really do better then?

Like people that fit into a cliche really dont behave any different from it. Gold diggers only spend your cash and everything revolves around what they can spend thats not theirs. there's really never anything more to their personality than that. Assholes are all one dimensional pretty much. It's all predictable, noticable stuff soo... Gotta be pretty dumb...

I don't know... We need to start late term aborting full grown adults. Stop the assholes from breeding... Except for me ofcoarse.

• 6d

#2 doesn't bother me. I like when she doesn't "need" me but instead "wants" me.

• 11h

Where does "The manipulative" stand?

I think it combines insecure dependant with puppy wrangler in a weird smart way haha

• 7d

Not quite sure how but I seem to be a cross between 2 and 4 🤣

• All exactly who I try to avoid. Though somehow I still keep attracting gold diggers and needy cling-ons.

• 7d

Nice take. Forgot to mention the professional friendzoner.

• 6d

But you don’t date the professional friend zone era silly 😜 you languish there and wish you could.

• 2d

Good thing karma is real.

• 2d

@DJZest I used to believe that.

• 7d

Great take. Thank you. To keep in mind when first problems arise.

• 5d

Too many men are simps, afraid to say no to women.
    Can't be afraid to say hell no bitch!

• 6d

One of the worst type of women you could date is the "pathologically jealous". Yikes.

• Yep
    BIG TIME Yep
    Yep
    Lesser Yep
    Ohohooohh… Yep..

• Lol yeah true, exept I like a 40% independent woman

• 7d

Ugh. I dealt with a puppy wrangler guy

• 7d

how long did it last before you figured it out?

• 7d

Hey boo :)

• 7d

@random-1 wazzup!

• 6d

Same can be said about the men.

• 6d

Oh boy! Another one of these "why can't I be a victim" posts. U want to shit on men go to one of the millions of posts talking about how shitty/ garbage/ manipulative/misogynistic /sexist/rapist/creepy they can be, mmkay?

• 5d

A male gold digger - Men are the ones being called cheap letting her girlfriend pay but it's so normal vise versa.
      Insecure dependent male - When men gets socially shamed for seeking validations for people but you can see common questions from girls asking about their boyfriends.

Also when men are already the monsters in society. This is why I don't always blame men on break up. I see girls blaming their boyfriends a lot rarely vice versa.

• 6d

Why is being independent negative?

• 6d

I don’t think it is. I think they don’t like it when it’s to the point the girl doesn’t emotionally connect and she eventually just pushes the guy out on his butt? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe.

• 6d

Ignore the sensitive people who get insulted by your mytake. She's mad cause she pushes out every guy, like if you so independent and don't need no man then fine, go out with girls. Nobody's stopping ya.

• 5d

@lacorine197 Wow, I asked just a question
      I don't know, what triggered you so much
      You have issues
      You're probably some misogynist MAGA conservative

• 7d

The best option in today's world is not to date

• Sadly all these are very common. :/

• 4 is easily the most manageable of these five

• 7d

Amazing!

• 6d

4. The Insecure Dependent <<< oh no :( that's me?

• 7d

Number 2 and 4 are basically me in a nutshell

• 7d

I'm the second one... oops.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

• 2d

i have no problem with number 4 xd

• 1d

Me too, it gives me a project to work on: building someone's self esteem.

• Avoid #5 all costs

• 3d

Well damn it I'm number 4 😭

• 6d

good take

• 7d

hhahahah

• 7d

oh, I've done the rebound one...

• 7d

Oh shit I'm the insecure dependent 😂😂

Show More
15