Of Course Women Refuse To Date Nice Guys: Nice Guys Suck!

Yes, you read it correctly. I can see everybody here dances around this issue and tries to sugarcoat shit. Well, I'm gonna give it to you straight, whether you like it or not.

Remember that famous story of a guy who followed all the rules, did what he was told, and enjoyed every moment of his kickass life? Of course you don't. Because that guy doesn't exist.

Nothing can make a guy uninteresting, boring and repulsive like being nice. Out of all the greatest, most famous action heroes in all movies ever, how many of them were nice guys - ZERO. You think that is a coincidence? Of course not. Nobody can find a nice guy attractive, and the infatuation with their movies and heroes wouldn't be possible if those characters were nice guys.

Think of the ultimate movie badass, the one that makes all the other badass characters seem ridiculous - The Terminator.

Not a nice guy.
Not a nice guy.

What caused people to go apeshit over this character, is the fact that he doesn't give a fuck and he just takes what he wants. At the very beginning, some punks try to make fun of him and assault him - he kills them without giving them even a passing thought. When he needed the phone booth, he just grabbed the guy that was already using it and threw him out. And when he needed to get Sarah Connor, he blew up half of the police station. Clearly, a real life human being can't get away with this shit, because they are not a bulletproof cybernetic organism, but the levels of freedom the Terminator represents are simply magnetically attractive, and have caused people to become obsessed with him for over 30 years and counting.

And you can take anybody as an example - Tyler Durden from Fight Club, many times voted the coolest character of all time, was also not a nice guy. He fights people, pisses in their soups, steals fat from liposuction clinics, plants bombs in buildings and does many other fucked up things. Yet people absolutely lose their shit over him as well. Why is that? Well, why don't we let Tyler, in his own words tell you that

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Also not a nice guy.
Also not a nice guy.

And many, many more. The vast majority of people crave more freedom in their lives, and want more excitement, adventures, but don't have the courage or the resources to actually do so. So when they see somebody who actually is free, they are magnetically attracted to them, whether they are real or fictional. Nobody actually wants to be nice. We have been socially conditioned to be nice, we have been taught that it's the right way. But it's not, they lied to you and they keep doing so.

Women are human beings too, I know, it sounds crazy, but I swear they are, Google it if you don't believe me. So of course they will be attracted to guys who do whatever they want. Everybody is looking for what they lack. All of you guys who want to get a girlfriend are looking for one to get the things you lack, whether it's love, sex, kissing or something else. But chances are, you could all find some toothless crack whore and get her to fuck you or be with you, however you don't want that. Why? Well it's not the kind of experience that would enrich your life. Well, while women don't perceive nice guys as toothless crack whores, they do see THEM as the kind of experience that wouldn't enrich their lives. Subduing to other people's desires, smiling and telling people what they want to hear is readily available to everybody, they don't need a guy for that. Women want a masculine guy, a guy who will take control and make them feel something. They got more than enough boredom in their everyday lives (don't we all), of course they will not choose a guy that is going to increase the amount of boredom and plainness.

And in case you are thinking "well I know Janet, and she fucked that guy who wasn't as cool as Tyler Durden, he is a junkie and a loser" - we all know such cases. The main point is, those guys know how to sell their loser lives as some cool shit. And that's all people, not just women, care about. Nobody gives two fucks what you are like as a person, how do you feel or do you have any spiritual value. If you are shit, but you can sell yourself for chocolate, you win every time. People are superficial as fuck, and a good advertisement will always bring you results.

Now, these two guys I listed both did some pretty fucked up, illegal shit. Does that mean you should all be criminals in order for people to like you? Of course not.

All I'm saying is stop being nice. Stop smiling to people you don't like. Stop telling people shit they want to hear. Speak your mind no matter what. Do what you want, when you want. Lead with your balls and never apologize if they get in somebody else's face. Not only will it make you instantly more attractive, but you will achieve much more in every aspect of life. Nice guys can only achieve average results, at best.

You have only one life, you really want to waste it on being some average uninteresting fuck?

613

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea. Bitchy girls who want a boyfriend for money, sex or popularity, of course wouldn't date a nice guy. They play boys on their fingers and then throw them away. They don't want nice boyfriends, 'cause they're not gonna keep them anyway. If a woman is in for a serious relationship, someone they want to keep near for the rest of their lives, they will be aware that muscles, money, popularity and a jerky attitude won't bring them long lasting happiness. And maybe some girls really think that this is all happiness is about, but you wouldn't wanna date such a girl, believe me.

• well sure, the standards may be slightly different, but nice guys are avoided by all women. there is a difference between a good man and a nice guy

Most Helpful Guys

• I think that you using fictional examples kind of proves your point false. I'm a nice guy, I've never been called boring, I'm quite famous for not giving a fuck i. e. freedom, I've had some rather crazy moments in my life (I've been stitched up what, seven different occasions, have had hypothermia (was big into survival and camping when I was younger etc.). Now I won't argue that their are some women who go after those types, but that's because they are, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, stupid. Those are children, poor impulse control, running from responsibilities, and desperately trying to prove that they are not the cowards and weaklings they deep down inside know they are. Some women can't figure that out, but then if she is to stupid to understand that she deserves that kind of guy and the shit storm that will bring to her life. Not sure why any one would try to be that (just had to deal with one of those types today, little boy with a princess complex, thought he could intimidate people and push them around, he was wrong (slunk away like a the bitch he was)). Their is a difference between being a nice guy and a pushover, be yourself, and that means not giving a fuck if that doesn't make women want you (not exactly successful with the ladies, but then any woman that doesn't value me I don't need, I have self respect, I'm not going to grovel for attention). You can be assertive, strong and free and still have a moral code and treat people well, only idiots and children think they are mutually exclusive.

• nice guys are exactly pushovers and what you describe is simpky a normal guy, NOT a nice guy. nice guys are exactly those losers who can't get anybody excited about them

• I used fictional characters to show people whats universally cool. Both men and women become obsessed with fictional characters who display attractive traits. Yet men expect women to like men who don't possess any of those traits, and are in fact boring and weak

• 5d

Yeah, women went crazy over twilight, an emo vampire who was overly emotional and stalked the girl and just watched her sleep. Have you ever heard a woman talk about how aroused they where when some random guy stalked them and watched her sleep? She would call the cops on him. What people think of as being awesome in fiction is not what it is in reality. Hell, look at (and I am going based upon the previews) 50 shades of gray, do you think women find that attractive? He is a sociopath who is also a complete pussy and push over except of course when it comes to sex (some how), do you think that's what women really want?(I'm talking about him being a push over not him being a sociopath (which sadly some women actually do want, well until it bites them in the ass) No, its not, he wouldn't even get the chance to get into a womans pants with that attitude. People have some weird ideas about things and it comes out in fiction, rarely does it actually reflect reality.

• I get the point you're going for, but I think your examples could have been better. I might have gone with a Clint Eastwood character, or Harvey Specter, from Suits. Whether or not you're following the rules, women are attracted to guys who get things done and chase their dreams.

• yeah, the take was written in a rush, thats why I wrote multiple times that there are thousands of examples, I knew the example part could have been better

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 5

• Well there's a difference between a nice guy and a good guy. Girls want a good guy.

• Most women I have known in my life have shown a strong preference for dating and marrying men they perceive to be kind, honest, nice and good natured.

But "nice" is the basic level everyone should be.

To attract others, one must be more than just nice, but also possess other qualities that the person considers interesting and attractive.

Every woman will have a unique combination of qualities that make a person stand out of the crowd to them. Men who show themselves to have an individual personality, distinct from other men in the environment are naturally going to attract more attention.

• 6d

Good take. ..

• okay...

• No. Nice guys don't suck. We need and want more nice guys.

• yeah except no girl ever dates any nice guy

• I do. Meanwhile, I also don't agree that nice guys finish last.

• yeah, right

What Guys Said 11

• its all about looks
    there is no such thing as bad boy or nice guy
    dont lie to urself ;)

• its not, you are probably ugly so you are blaming all your problems on looks, just like short guys blame all their problems on height

• if you were at least average looking, you wouldn't say dumb shit like "its all about looks", since its common knowledge that only ugly losers believe that. and considering you used the "blue pilled" term, it means you are not only an ugly loser, but probably an MGTOW loser which is a whole another category of being fucked up. Either way, fuck off, this topic is about male-female relationships, something you clearly have nothing to do with

• ok dude keep living in ur fantsy world , u dont know shit about females

• 2d

There is a major difference between opinion and fact. An opinion is something that one believes personally, a fact is something proven. One can not apply their own bias view to the entire world no matter how well written or the examples you give. This world is not so simple as to be categorized so blatantly. Its an interesting read, but not much beyond that.

• Sounds like you've confused 'nice' with 'kind'. A real man isn't a 'nice guy', the women see through that, and they all know he'll say ANYTHING to get in her panties. But a real man, a leader of men, a genuine good guy is always kind.
    Being an alpha male isn't about being an asshole. Sorry toots.

• I haven't confused it, that's exactly my point. Nice guys suck. A kind man can be attractive.

• Top 10 most annoying topics and questions seen on gag everyday

• First a bunch of MGTOW and now wannabe PUA's. Yeah, if you're a "bad boy" you're might get lots of one night stands with disease-infected skanks. Good for you. I'm just myself and do fine with my preferred type of lady.

• Im not saying all men shpuld be bad boys. bad boys and nice guys are extremes. I just ppinted out the attractive qualities bad boys possess and tried to explain why being a nice guy is a turn off for all women everywhere

• 6d

The terminator! We will never be as cool as robots.

• 2d

Most don't date nice guys-but end up managing them after they've been spun out by the 14 bad boys they f'd, and got d's over by. In the Southern university, white collar area I'm in... the transformation I see attempted by hundreds of these Barbies daily is astounding. Your sloppy drunk, street catfighting, booty short wearing 21 yr old college girl... is your 26 yr old, sweater wearing, church going, community volunteering trophy wife tomorrow!😁😁and her hubby? He's the guy she avoided like foot fungus 5 years ago.

• 5d

I never am aggressive but um... SUPERMAN YOU DUMB FUCK. Very few heroes are as known.

• dan bacon of the modern man made a good point on this

• When it comes to women's attraction to men, women are in a constant state of cognitive dissonance because their actions are controlled by both their hearts and their pussies, and each wants something different.

The heart wants a guy with a big heart who will treat them with kindness and respect.

But they are not sexually attracted to those guys. Instead, they are sexually attracted to men who exhibit the 3 personality traits often referred to as the Dark Triad: narcissism, Machiavellianism and psychopathy, which are the core traits of guys typically referred to as bad boys.

That is why nice guys have little success with women, especially when younger. It's why so many children are born to single mothers and those children grow up without he enormous benefit of a good, caring father. And it's one of the biggest reasons the divorce rate is so high because women marry guys they are sexually attracted to rather than the ones who make good long-term partners (i. e., nice guys).

• This is common knowledge women are very superficial and basically no matter what they will find a way to complain and play their victim card

• yup, sadly thats pretty true

• Look up alpha male strategies youtube he gives good advice how to deal with these bitches