Straight Girls Out There, Stay Single Until...

1. Stay single until you meet the guy who will shamelessly put his hand on your back, hold you close and kiss you in the public.

2. Stay single until you meet the guy who surprises you and wants to bring you his home to his parents.

3. Stay single until you meet the guy who is as wild and passionate as the guy is Fifty Shades of Grey.

4. Stay single until you meet the guy who never minds grabbing your ass in the public and make everyone jealous who stares at you.

5. Stay single until you meet the guy who fights to death for you. The guy who shows his possession on you and never affords losing you at any cost.

6. Stay single until you meet the guy who will drop whatever to be wherever you need him.

7. Say single until you meet the guy who makes you realize you are everything for him. The guy who lets you know that you have completed him.

8. Stay single until you meet a guy who doesn’t have time for games and is brutally honest always.

9. Stay single until you meet the guy who returns straight home after work. The guy who makes no excuses to leave or return home late. The guy who never forgets having his dinner with you.

10. Stay single until you meet the guy who never forgets it’s the weekend and it’s time for the special night to make out. The guy who has sexual goals on his list for every single day and particularly for the weekend.

11. Stay single until you meet a guy who is sure of you and never makes you doubt how he feels.

12. Stay single until you meet the guy you can’t live without.

29

Most Helpful Girl

• stay single until an imaginary creation comes along.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 28

• Thats going to be hard to find.. lol i've had guys who made out i was there world before and even if they meant it at that moment things change.. i'm not sure such people exist other than in fairy tales and movies anymore.

• Or just, ya know, have fun and date around if you wanna have fun but don't over invest in bullshit.

• All of those things take time though. So you *have* to date him to find out all of those things. Not to mention handsy, jealous guys tend to stir up a fair bit of trouble and have a hard time with respect & correction. The rest sound good though.

• This list is all romantic and stuff, but I feel like a lot of it is stuff you would build up throughout your relationship... so staying single until getting these is kinda unrealistic.

Some nice end goals to think about/work toward though.

• You can have your own thoughts compiled and published.. this is what. I think needed for young couple

• Alternatively: Stay single until you decide it’s worth it to put up with other people’s bullshit.

• Stay single until you realize the inevitable fact you'll always be alone

• Yeah that sounds good but I really don't wanna date the guy from 50 shades of gray, his motives in that movie were kinda creepy plus I'm more of a dom than a sub...

• Don't tell me what to do. I am not single by choice! I'm single cause I'm ugly.

• "Stay single until you meet the guy who never minds grabbing your ass in the public and make everyone jealous who stares at you."

He may not mind, but I may dude. AHAHAHA

• Why not just replace guy with person and change the title to "Girls/Guys out there. stay single until..." then it literally applies to 90% of the population

• Ohhhh, I wish this were true. I know I'm only 14, and I "have a long time", but still. Young love is happy love.

• Life is not a fantasy unfortunately.

And if I'd be waiting for all of this, I would have spent my whole life just waiting :D This is unreal.

• VERY difficult..
    But I've done it.

Never give up, ladies!

• Haha guess I will be single all my life, there is no guy out there like this.

• Stay single until you find your true love instead of get someone who will break up with you in 1 weak or cheat on you.

• One extreme ly important point left out:

13. Stay single until you can RECIPROCATE every characteristic on this list :-)

• okay well I've met a chick... but she's straight, sooo...
    help

• isn't this ideas unrealistic?

I think I'm fine, not to be single that long to wait for this list

• beautifully written poetic take that could bring tears to my eyes.

• 0|1
  • Stay single forever. Got it.

• Aka stay single forever

• 4
    9
    10
    Not necessarily in that order

• i wish i can meet that special one one day :)

• Awww this is so lovely. Beautifully written :)

• Good list!

• This is silly.

• yes! especially kissing passionately in public.