5 Popular Types of Bad Female-Given Advice

There are many insightful comments from women on this site. Well, there are some insightful comments anyway. But, there is also A LOT of trash. And, I feel I owe to the men as well as the good advice givers to point out these flaws. Now, obviously these bad advice givers don't actually care about other people's lives or problems and that's mainly the problem. But, in case they do and are just unaware of the problems, here's for you too!

1) Answering with the authority of the group

My biggest pet peeve on here is when girls respond "it's 50/50" "it's not what you think" "it's this" "it's that" YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ANYTHING IS you're JUST ONE PERSON. The only time you can honestly give a fact is when someones is asking you for an answer not an opinion. If I say, how many hours do you work out at the gym per day you can say a fact (but then oddly thats when many girls choose to give an opinion.) But if I say i have this problem with x...you can say what it is as fact. I think a lot of this is because women are severely underpowered and underrepresented in the real world and so many come on here looking for a voice and take it too far. That's the sympathetic view of what causes this anyway...

2) Answering without any logic at all

This is simple. You don't need to be overly logical but it shouldn't be all emotional.

3) Reacting to logical questions about their comments as though it were personal

When we guys point out logical inconsistencies in your argument you don't need to treat us like schoolyard bullies. We're asking questions to make your argument stronger. Instead, you say some jerk comment to us to make yourselves feel better. Stop being so defensive.

4) Being outlandish for the sake of being outlandish

Some of the opinions I get from females are downright attention seeking and designed to push someone's buttons. No human who's ever socialized even once in his or her life would be that outlandish and uncalibrated socially to say something like that...

5) Giving opinions on subjects they couldn't possibly know from firsthand experience as though they have had it...

This includes but is not limited to:

- how penetrative sex feels despite having in other places on the site saying that they are virgins

-saying what marriage feels like despite being sixteen years old (in the US)

-knowing how all guys think despite not being all guys and not even being a guy at all

------

Oh, and if you want a really great example of AMAZING female advice check this book out:

...I push you women to be better because I love you...

47
pavlove is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really sure I see a point to this (which you've also pointed out in your premise) as it sounds like yet another take meant to "school the internet." If you are looking for a deep well of knowledge, rationality, well researched answers to questions about men and women... er... this particular bed, bad, and beyond (GaG being the beyond) isn't the place to find that in... at least not in vast quantities. Yes, sure let you tell us how dumb these comments from some women are, but you have neglected to mention that takes like "how to get girls" written by guys can be just as illogical and filled with BS. Virgins who haven't had sex writing questions and takes about sex is not just limited to female virgins.

I mean, I'm sitting here hands to chin along side you simply waiting for someone to read this and say, "you know what, he's absolutely right about everything. I'm going to change everything about whatever I've said on the internet because Pavlove will notice the difference and the change will improve the lives of all men." Nope, still waiting.

All this is, is just the variety in life. You have people with graduate degrees who are still idiots when it comes to social interaction or dealings with the opposite sex. You are always always always going to have the really good and the vastly incompetent in any situation you can think of, and I think rather then waste time on people who are wasting your time, you have to choose in your mind to focus on the good, and the women who do give good advice and help and what not, because just like the bad will be there tomorrow and the next day, so will the good, but if you choose to focus on just the bad, that will always be what you see and believe exists around every corner.

Most Helpful Guy

• All of these issues are found in men too. Us men like to think we are like these amazing rational beings, but that is so far from the truth. I like bashing on crazy women just as much as the next guy, but you didn't really prove anything here either. Did you know more than dozens of psychological experiments have shown that us males are just as illogical as women are? Us men are just barely slightly more logical than women are. We act just as impulsively as women do just in different ways that are more likely to trigger us. So here is a good example I want you to google women are more hurt my emotional infidelity and men are more hurt by physical infidelity. You will find a bunch of scholarly articles supporting this evidence.
    www.google.com/search

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 3

• I hope no one considers what I say on here to be advice, but then I don't think they do... Generally people want affirmation of something they already believe, and if they believe the same things as me they probably had a rough enough time to be able to figure shit out for themselves. I like to compare viewpoints and see what "normal" passes for these days.

• this definitely takes place but you left out the men. men do all of this all the time.

• Great!

What Guys Said 6

• Post about guys not really being nice get praised on this site, post about women and there behavior, no good reaction. Wonder why?

• Might as well word this towards the whole of GAG but the thing is its advice, not an order, everyone will either take the advice or let it be.

• I always tell guys on here that taking advice from women about what do with other women is generally a horrible idea. What women say they want, and what they actually want is often contradicting.

Example... ask the girls on here if a 5.9 inch penis is adequate and all them will laugh saying that it's more than enough. Ask a question of what the girls prefer on here, and watch them all say 7-8in.

Women help people and advise people with empathy, emotion, and understanding. Men advise people with logic. I think the best people to get advice from on here are the guys in their 30s who are in solid relationships today. They've been around the block and experienced trial and error. They know what works and what doesn't.

• ok..

• #4

Those people tend to be all talk. They let their attitude do the talking not their actions.

• I agree with this. Good Take.