5 Things Guys Should Keep in Mind While Handling Their Crush!

Hello and welcome everyone! Do you like a girl at your workplace, high school or college? Are you confused regarding the way you should approach her? Well this one is mainly for guys but girls can relate to this too. So let's start-

1. Stop Being Nervous

This girl you stare from a corner. Her style makes you move. Her smile makes you groove. You just can't forget her. You become nervous around her. You're shy and feel weird wgen it comes to talking to a girl-especially the one you like. For god's sake just stop dude!! Stop being so nervous. at least initiate the convo, be yourself, the rest will be automatically sorted.

2. Proper Dressing Sense

Yes! This thing that we call dressing sense helps a lot in this case lol. Your clothes must be ironed and clean. Remember, the choice of clothes matters too. Buy and wear the clothes which match with your personality and style. The way you carry your clothes is most important. Girls always like guys who are well-dressed instead of shabbily-dressed guys.

3. Compliment Supplement

Now, If you've forgotten your shyness and started talking to her, my next tip is to praise her sometimes. Just take care that you don't do that so often that you come off as a creep. Some short compliments between a long talk might increase your chances but don't fake them. Those compliments should come from the bottom of your heart. You should feel her beauty deep within.

4. Chivalry

Oh no! your eyes are perfectly fine. You read it right. Chivalry is an instant turn on for many girls. They like and prefer guys who are decent and nice. Chivalry is still a thing. Holding doors for her, giving her proper respect, talking in a well mannered way- it always help you. And at last my personal pro-tip is that don't just fake it when she is around but try to be good for all this will help you to be a better person. Moreover, she'll know it someday if you'd fake it but the real is real.

5. Don't Play Hard

This is the mostake that most of the guys do. Playing Hard- The good ol' technique to make a girl attracted to you but dude maybe it's not that good. Unlike guys, playing hard is a turn-off for most of the girls. They like a guy with self respect, not the one with false ego. Moreover, tbh I don't think that you should play mind games when it comes to a relationship

That was all for this time!

Be careful guys!

Good luck

Love you allโค๏ธ

Bye!!!๐Ÿ”ฅ

1213
Halucinator is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't play hard to get, it'll make the girl think she doesn't have a chance (thinking you don't like them or might already be taken) and she'll loose interest, but don't be desperate and chase her like a lost puppy either. Like with everything in life, you need to find a balance between both.

Most Helpful Guy

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 11

• This is the mostake that most of the guys do. Playing Hard- The good ol' technique to make a girl attracted to you but dude maybe it's not that good. Unlike guys, playing hard is a turn-off for most of the girls. They like a guy with self respect, not the one with false ego. Moreover, tbh I don't think that you should play mind games when it comes to a relationship

• I agree with everything. Awesome takeโค๏ธ
    Now write one for girls๐Ÿ˜‚

• I didn't know guys played hard to get, i thought they just weren't interested

• Such questions are actually really saying that people are objects.

• So true on #1, the anxiety and nerves just makes the guy not be his true self

• OMG! This is a great myTake.

• that's an awesome mytake!

• GREAT take! love it!

• Great take!

• 6. Don't put the pussy on a pedestal lol

• I currently don't like anyone.

What Guys Said 12

• Thank you lol
    Now I just try to get away from the person if I feel that I am getting the feelings for them , so I just back off at an early stage , as it really hurts later on
    At present I am facing this hard time tbh , I fell for someone without even realizing and it was too late to detach from them , she is the only one who understands (or at least try to ) and has helped me in a time where I was broken from inside emotionally

• complete bullshit. Never compliment a woman on a date. If you do so, you're not better in her mind than the other 40 other guys trying to get in her pants.

Chivalry? It's funny how you turn to feminism and to chivalry when it suits you. You wanted equality, you pay for your drinks, or you're not strong and independant enough?

Dressing sense? Fuck that. Wear clothes you're comfortable in. I hate shirts, never wear any on dates. I'm the type of guy that shows up in heavy duty pants and a danish army jacket. Never stopped me from having a great date.

Finally, play hard, no. Play desperate, definitly not. Nothing turns a woman away more than despair and clingyness.
    Be outcome independant. It works wonders.

• I have to agree with you there. The last thing you want is to creep a girl out when you either just met her or about to.

• Forget the chivalry. Death before dishonor? Only fools do that. Most of then robbed people for a living.

• so corny, unoriginal, and useless to guys who actually struggle with dating. should be well received on this site!

• Nice Take.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    #4 is the most important I think.

• Fantastic

• Yes this is true. But GIRLS #5 applies to you too

• Thank you

• A safe path would be to avoid her completely. Avoid the risk of any problems that so many women create these days. Just say "No" to her.

• chivalry will get you cursed out and slapped. are you trying to get people hurt? chivalry is dead and women killed it. especially them feminists i swear i cannot stand feminists

• 6. Stop being a pussy and ask her out!