6 Amazing Things I Find Attractive In a Woman!

For every woman is a man waiting to sweep her off her feet <3

If you haven't seen this challenge yet, you can find it under #whatIfindattractivechallenge; it was created by @AngelicSin and I got challenged by @mel1695 to create a MyTake on this so it should be interesting to see what we have here! With that said, let's just jump right into it!

Let's face it; I'm a feminine guy with a lot of heart and empathy so if you can figure out what kind of woman I like from that kind of information, you'll probably know what I like right there and then! With that said, here are my 6 amazing things I always adored and found attractive in women:

__________________

1) They are filled with so much love!

A woman with a nurturing heart can cure so many!

Have you ever felt comfortable around women in general? Women are natural caretakers and want the best for everyone (usually). When they have a goal in mind, it's filled with good intentions; to benefit everyone around them! When I participated in community events or went to hang out with my girlfriend's friends, they were so caring in ensuring everyone was held accountability for their actions, along with everyone contributing fairly in their own way. When they see someone hurt, they want to give you love in comforting you to help you feel better. I'll always appreciate them having this much love to give to people around them!

2) They are so expressive and aren't afraid to show it!

They love to be expressive in how they feel regardless of whatever emotion they feel!

I have to admit that it's really refreshing when women are significantly more likely to be expressive of how they feel! When they display their emotions, it makes me feel like they aren't afraid to show their true feelings, no matter what people or society tells them. When someone is emotionless, I have a hard time understanding how they are really feeling inside besides feeling neglected, ignored, doesn't give a care in the world or was taught to hold their emotions in. Expressions are beautiful; spread them out like a butterfly!

3) A passion to be romantic rather than being lustful!

A touch of romance can make anyone's day better!

Women want to feel like they are appreciated for who they are; for their personality more than their looks. I feel bad for them when they get so many messages from horny men who only like them for their physical appearance, their choices of words and not much else. It's not that women don't want sex; they'd prefer to have a romantic atmosphere to be built up to the moment! It's so cute what they do when they're romantic; making homemade cards, giving their lover a back massage, taking them out to a nice dinner and such! With romance being a higher priority over lust, it shows what they want more out of a date/with their significant other!

4) We likely share the commonality of liking adorable things!

That's a super adorable polar bear she's got there!

Ever heard a woman squeal from something cute like a cat video, a giant cute plush or a couple kissing in a romantic movie? That's the kind of guy I am; kawaii, emojis, shows with romance, heart shirts and such are all things I love! This probably explains why I'd prefer a cute girl over a hot one because we have those common interests in mind. I'm not entirely sure if the majority of girls are into cute things like this but if they are, I'd probably want to be their friend in all honesty!

5) They are more likely to be cooperative rather than competitive!

Together, till the very end!
Together, till the very end!

You're not often going to see girls screaming at the tv when they lose in a competitive match of FortNite, Call of Duty or Overwatch! Most of the time, you'll see them want to play a game where they can cooperate with their partner/friends! It's highly enjoyable when they're looking to have a good time with them with all the silliness and laughter going on. I also feel a lot more at ease when they aren't as likely to snap out in a bad mood if they are losing. It's quite a refreshment to play with them in co-op games whether video games or board games! This also applies to group activities when they all work on a project together!

6) My favorite of them all: They love spending quality time with you!

They sure look really happy cuddling together!

Even with my girlfriend, they love to bond with you in so many different ways depending on whether you are friends with them or your significant other! They want to know you more on a deeper level so they can relate and empathize with you in every way they learn about you! The more they connect and feel comfortable with you, the more passionate and devoted they will be to you! Have you ever cuddled with the opposite gender? It's so divine I don't know where to start <3 Nothing makes me feel closer to someone than to spend good quality time with them!

__________________

That was actually a lot of fun to write! Here's a couple of people I tag for the challenge unless they did it already and if they did, I'd definitely want to see them!

@Jjpayne

@Lissy6789

@Bellaisqueen

@MimiHashima

@WildNekoWolf

With that said, thank you for reading MyTake on this subject and I wish you a fantastic night!

__________________

158

Most Helpful Girls

• I found it refreshing that you didn't focus solely on the physical features, not to say that a take focusing on physical features would have been bad, this one is just very refreshing uncommon and unusual. 10/10 would recommend lol!

• I'm happy I could provide a new kind of perspective for this topic! To be honest, physical features don't matter to me as much as their level of devotion, support and personality! I wouldn't want to judge a woman based on her looks; it's what they feel inside is what matters most <3

• Let's see how many I match...
    Filled with love: nope.
    Expressive: definitely.
    Romantic: nope
    Likes adorable things: nope
    Spends time: yep
    so 2/6
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

• Looks like we wouldn't be compatible :( You're still really cool none the less! :) I'm certain someone would love to have you unless there's someone already!

• awe thank you, and nope there isn't :(
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

Most Helpful Guys

• Far better than the other takes. 💯/💯
    I'm not belittling them, but this one made me respect your writing and expression.

• That's a lot of praise coming from you; I really appreciate it! I've always favored personality over looks because if you're picky to what someone looks like, it restricts your options and you could be missing out on a potential friendship/relationship!

• Exactly. Very few people manage to bypass the looks and look through it... what's inside of the person. You can get bored of the looks, but you'll never get bored of an amazing personality.

The pleasure is all mine, fella :)

• This sounds nice but in reality, it's hard to find.

• Sadly, I'd have to agree. Although my girlfriend has all these qualities so I feel very lucky to have her <3 I wonder who else would want these qualities in a girl? What kind of girl would you want to date? :)

• I am genuinely happy for you! You managed to find a wonderful girl to have wonderful life with, I do hope it stays that way.

I'm pretty sure most guys (including myself) want a girl that has the qualities you mentioned. I'd like to add geeky to my list as well as artistic and alternative.

• After knowing each other for 17 years now, I'm very certain this isn't going to change negatively :) Those qualities you mentioned are good ones, especially geeky! Have you taken this challenge yet and if you haven't, would you be interested?

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 13

• Nice, that's a really good take actually lol. 😉😂 I like it.

• Thank you so much :) So many guys were talking about physical features so I wanted to change it up a bit!

• Refreshing mytake! Enjoyed reading it! Thank you for accepting my challenge 😂

• Thank you so much for the lovely compliment and for inviting me! I can't believe my opinion on your page didn't submit from yesterday o. o I'll need to fix that xD

• Oh, right yeah, I didn’t see any comment from you 😂

• I fit a lot of these, but I only show emotions to those I trust and who are close to me and I can get very competitive! I love cute stuff though and romance and I am very sentimental.

• That's a bit of a generalization, I'm very competitive.

• Thank you for this. I try my best, can't say I'm cooperative though.

• Niceee

• Thank you for providing the challenge! I can see it's spreading around quite a bit here. Do you plan to do more of these in the future? :)

• I mean if I'm in the mood to do so probably

• I second that! This really brought everyone together! It was a really fun challenge! Thank you @AngelicSin and I hope to see you do at least one more challenge after this

• Love it 😍

• This is so true we are amazing.

• awww you sound so cute

• You sound adorable

• Good take !

• Thanks for writing this.
    I feel there have been so many takes lately bashing women, calling them destructive and whatnot, even from women themselves...

• Woow

What Guys Said 6

• 5 things "ish" that I look for in a girl ↗ There you go! I love your list by the way I could not a agree more!!!

• Looks like you completed this before me xD Thank you so much! I'll need to take a look at your MyTake after I run my errands :)

• sounds good

• Sweet.

• Glad to see something less vanilla on this site.

• Less vanilla as in uncommon tastes? :)

• Yeah most people nominated are just like "blonde hair, nice thighs, piercings" and you went and actually thought about it.

• Glad you think so! Come to think of it, I'm not so picky about their physical appearance as I prefer their personality honestly. Although I've seen a lot of MyTakes where people talk about hair color, body type and such so your comment makes a lot of sense!

• That is why you are single

• how about this women? would you find this women attractive too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS95dZYmFEA

• Nice one