What I Find Attractive in a Woman

#whatifindattractivechallenge

Having been nominated by @ChronicThinker, here is my list...

Empathy

This is personally the most critical personality trait of all, for me. I've noticed over the past year, that people who lack empathy all seem to share the same shitty identikit personalities, and there is simply no bigger turn off to me than a person who is unable to consider other people. I don't want a relationship with a person like that, and I wouldn't be friends with one, either.

What I Find Attractive in a Woman

Intelligence

Again, this is really key for me. I probably don't need to go into any more detail about this, but I'm going to. I don't measure this by degrees or book learning. Some of the sharpest people I know haven't been to university, and some of the biggest sheep have.

What I Find Attractive in a Woman

Sense of Humour

This one is frequently mentioned, but who wants to be in a relationship without laughter?

What I Find Attractive in a Woman

Her Own Interests

I think every girl should have her own interests, and that she should feel absolutely empowered to pursue them. Some of which I might even feel inspired by her to take onboard myself.

My interests

At the same time, I want her to be open to some of my interests, too. We don't have to share everything, by any means, but it's nice to both be able to enjoy some of the same things.

What I Find Attractive in a Woman

Confidence

She has to be able to hold her own in a social situation, stand up to me when I'm in the wrong, and be confident enough to dress sexily. She also has to have good self esteem, and to know and appreciate her positive qualities. There are no positives to insecurity.

I don't want to get home to some shrinking doormat. I want somebody who challenges me, both inside and outside the bedroom. No pushovers.

What I Find Attractive in a Woman

Beauty

She has to have a nice smile and nice eyes. I like a lot of eye contact. I like a nice healthy tan on a chick. I'm an ass man, in a big way, as those who know me will already be aware of. She should have a good posture and be into fitness - I like the woman I'm with to turn heads.

What I Find Attractive in a Woman

Thongs

This is my concession to superficiality in here - she gets a pass for shark week, but other than that, I want her to wear thongs. If you see that as controlling, then so be it. I don't care.

I nominate @BronzedAdonis and @VaIiant to do this. And @Astoriana, just for a giggle.

117
JimRSmith is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girls

• I ask for the same in guys, except for the thongs part HAHAHA

• Hahahaha, that would have been... unusual, lmao 🀣🀣🀣

• Nicely done and I like that you put that last bit. Everyone wants something that might not be considered PC lol

Most Helpful Guys

• Very good sir. The confidence one is so hard to find in women, but every now and again they surprise you and you wife them.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 9

• Nice list! 😊

• I am sorry but I am already taken. lol! :p (Just kidding)

I enjoyed reading the things you find attractive in a woman. I hope you find her. :)

• Already have, I'm pleased to say :)

• That is awesome. :)

You have always striked me as a man worth knowing. I am glad to hear someone else thinks so too. :)

I wish you the best of luck in life and love. :)

• Thank you, and likewise! :)

• This song's for you mate πŸ˜†
    https://youtu.be/Oai1V7kaFBk

• I can't bear that song, but it did do a lot of good at the time, wouldn't you agree? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ ;p ;p ;p

• I love the song but only because my Konga instructor has made an awesome routine to it.

• Nice Take, Jim.
    And God damnit, why do I keep being nominated for this.

• I did have a few others under consideration, but I know they're pretty busy with other things at the moment, lol.

Have you been nominated previously? Hope @BronzedAdonis hasn't, too...

• I wrote mine yesterday, I’ve been nominated like four times now.

• In that case, I'm going to delegate your nomination to... @dbmusic3...

• I'm pleasantly surprised to see that someone was observant enough to put empathy on their list!! πŸ’™ πŸ’œπŸ’–How sweet!!

• Thattttt's interesting thank you for participatingg

• Good list, except the thong part.

• Except the thong part? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• I'm headstrong, if you couldn't already tell. 😈

• Hahahaha, I could certainly tell! ;p

• "thong"
    great take though!

• That's good to know 😁

What Guys Said 5

• Good God. This was inspiring to read until nomination came around. Please be wary.

• lol, you and your thongs

• nominate weavie ;)

• Now there's a thought... Can you imagine the inarticulate, incestuous drivel that might result? πŸ˜‚ πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Thongs are ok but I prefer black stockings.

• I respect your choices

• Sweet take