What I Find Attractive in a Woman

JimRSmith u

#whatifindattractivechallenge

Having been nominated by @ChronicThinker, here is my list...

Empathy

This is personally the most critical personality trait of all, for me. I've noticed over the past year, that people who lack empathy all seem to share the same shitty identikit personalities, and there is simply no bigger turn off to me than a person who is unable to consider other people. I don't want a relationship with a person like that, and I wouldn't be friends with one, either.

What I Find Attractive in a Woman

Intelligence

Again, this is really key for me. I probably don't need to go into any more detail about this, but I'm going to. I don't measure this by degrees or book learning. Some of the sharpest people I know haven't been to university, and some of the biggest sheep have.

What I Find Attractive in a Woman

Sense of Humour

This one is frequently mentioned, but who wants to be in a relationship without laughter?

What I Find Attractive in a Woman

Her Own Interests

I think every girl should have her own interests, and that she should feel absolutely empowered to pursue them. Some of which I might even feel inspired by her to take onboard myself.

My interests

At the same time, I want her to be open to some of my interests, too. We don't have to share everything, by any means, but it's nice to both be able to enjoy some of the same things.

What I Find Attractive in a Woman

Confidence

She has to be able to hold her own in a social situation, stand up to me when I'm in the wrong, and be confident enough to dress sexily. She also has to have good self esteem, and to know and appreciate her positive qualities. There are no positives to insecurity.

I don't want to get home to some shrinking doormat. I want somebody who challenges me, both inside and outside the bedroom. No pushovers.

What I Find Attractive in a Woman

Beauty

She has to have a nice smile and nice eyes. I like a lot of eye contact. I like a nice healthy tan on a chick. I'm an ass man, in a big way, as those who know me will already be aware of. She should have a good posture and be into fitness - I like the woman I'm with to turn heads.

What I Find Attractive in a Woman

Thongs

This is my concession to superficiality in here - she gets a pass for shark week, but other than that, I want her to wear thongs. If you see that as controlling, then so be it. I don't care.

I nominate @BronzedAdonis and @VaIiant to do this. And @Astoriana, just for a giggle.

What I Find Attractive in a Woman
11
7

Most Helpful Guys

• Cosytoasty
    Very good sir. The confidence one is so hard to find in women, but every now and again they surprise you and you wife them.
    Is this still revelant?
  • disgustingweebtrash
    We all know a certain someone you tagged would end up writing about "white supremacy"
    Is this still revelant?
    • JimRSmith

Hahahaha, indeed we do!

• VaIiant

Obviously me.

• @VaIiant Yeah they have someone else in mind.

Most Helpful Girls

• Justacatlady
    Nicely done and I like that you put that last bit. Everyone wants something that might not be considered PC lol
    Is this still revelant?
  • Malita55
    I ask for the same in guys, except for the thongs part HAHAHA
    Is this still revelant?
    • JimRSmith

Hahahaha, that would have been... unusual, lmao 🤣🤣🤣

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

95
  • PrincessPie
    Nice list! 😊
  • Goodwifie
    This song's for you mate 😆
    https://youtu.be/Oai1V7kaFBk
    • JimRSmith

I can't bear that song, but it did do a lot of good at the time, wouldn't you agree? 😂 😂 😂 ;p ;p ;p

• Goodwifie

I love the song but only because my Konga instructor has made an awesome routine to it.

• lizziepooh03
    I am sorry but I am already taken. lol! :p (Just kidding)

I enjoyed reading the things you find attractive in a woman. I hope you find her. :)
    • JimRSmith

Already have, I'm pleased to say :)

• That is awesome. :)

You have always striked me as a man worth knowing. I am glad to hear someone else thinks so too. :)

I wish you the best of luck in life and love. :)

• JimRSmith

Thank you, and likewise! :)

• VaIiant
    Nice Take, Jim.
    And God damnit, why do I keep being nominated for this.
    • JimRSmith

I did have a few others under consideration, but I know they're pretty busy with other things at the moment, lol.

Have you been nominated previously? Hope @BronzedAdonis hasn't, too...

• VaIiant

I wrote mine yesterday, I’ve been nominated like four times now.

• JimRSmith

In that case, I'm going to delegate your nomination to... @dbmusic3...

• Darknut
    Good God. This was inspiring to read until nomination came around. Please be wary.
    • JimRSmith

You mean Astoriana, lol?

• Darknut

No no... nevermind you'll see lol

• Darknut

Chronic.. if you must know. Otherwise good article.

• sugarchateau
    I'm pleasantly surprised to see that someone was observant enough to put empathy on their list!! 💙 💜💖How sweet!!
  • AngelicSin
    Thattttt's interesting thank you for participatingg
  • musicbrain5
    Good list, except the thong part.
    • JimRSmith

Except the thong part? 😂 😂 😂

• Laugh all you want. I find them very uncomfortable, but that's just me. I'd tell you that right away too. That doesn't mean I wear giant granny panties either though, I lean towards bikinis and hipsters. It's hard to believe something so small and trivial as undergarments would make or break a relationship for you, lol.

Also, I think if she switches to thongs just for you or wears them for you even if she doesn't like it, that goes against the "no pushovers" requirement.

• JimRSmith

Hahaha, fair point about the trivial. Can't really argue with that, but as I admit, that's my one concession to superficiality. I reckon I'm allowed the one, lol.

It's been a while since I've dated a girl who wasn't wearing them for herself before I came on the scene, tbh. I can be very persuasive, though, so I'm sticking to the no pushover part... ;p

• BronzedAdonis
    lol, you and your thongs
    • nominate weavie ;)

• JimRSmith

Now there's a thought... Can you imagine the inarticulate, incestuous drivel that might result? 😂 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Hapinus
    "thong"
    great take though!
  • abundantlyrich
    That's good to know 😁
  • Trollfather
    Thongs are ok but I prefer black stockings.
  • LegateLanius
    Sweet take
  • ThePundertaker
    I respect your choices