Stop Stereotyping Guys and Judging Them When It Comes To Dating

The Stereotypes:

The stereotypes surrounding guys are wrong. They apply to some guys. Not all of us. Here's what they are:

We only want sex.

We are all cheaters.

The only guys who want relationships are ugly guys.

Guys are more horny than girls.

Guys do not want relationships.

These are believed by many people. They are incorrect. Every single on of those stereotypes are false.

There are plenty of guys who do not just want sex. Many guys are loyal and look down on guys who cheat. Attractive men can also want relationships. There are many guys who want relationships. Those steroetypes only apply to some guys. So stop believing that they apply to all guys.

Don't Judge The Guys Who Are Stereotypical

Some guys do only want sex. Some guys just wanna sleep with many girls and all of that. Guess what girls, it's their life. Stop judging them. Guys don't have to want relationships. Guys don't have to see you as more than just a sex partner. You need to accept this and stop judging them. Many girls sleep around and they don't like being judged, so why do you think it's OK to judge guys? Labelling guys as "fuckboys" is a horrible thing. It makes them feel like they are only good for sex. I'm sure girls wouldn't like to be treated that way. So let guys be happy...

The Stereotypes Apply To Girls To

The steroetypes which I have mentioned above, are mainly towards guys. This is crazy as I don't see why they aren't applied to girls either. Many girls just want sex. Many girls cheat. Many girls do NOT want relationships. It's not just guys, so be fair.

Don't be hypocrites girls.

This applies to Girls too!
This applies to Girls too!

Dating Roles Have Reversed

"Guys use love to get sex, girls use sex to get love". That may have been true before, but not now. In my opinion, girls are the ones who are throwing away relationships. Girls are the ones cheating more. They are the ones avoiding relationships in favor of lots of casual sex. I often hear of girls cheating, rarely the other way around. I know many guys who change their lives for their girlfriends. They wait to go to college, they stop hanging out with their friends, they even move towns for their girlfriends! I see lots of guys pouring their heart and soul into their girls, I don't see it go the other way though. Guys seem to put relationships first a lot of the time and Girls are the ones who see boyfriends as disposable. I know of many girls who broke up with their boyfriends before they went off to college. They pretty much broke a guy's heart so that they could be free to sleep around and not have any pesky boyfriend bothering them. So I think the roles have flipped. Girls just want sex and see guys as disposable. Guys are the ones wanting love and really caring for girls. But Maybe that's just me. But I'm sick of seeing girls complain about fuckboys and stuff.

Girls!

Wake up! You are even worse!

If guys want to sleep around, let them. They don't have to want relationships. Most guys do though. It's not fair to stereotype guys the way I mentioned. It applies to girls too. Don't be sexist. If girls can sleep around, so can guys! Don't call them fuckboys, that's rude. Most guys are not like the stereotypes. It's all you girls, maybe you should adjust your views. Maybe, just maybe, YOU are the ones who just want sex and are encouraging guys to become fuckboys...

Anyways, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. It's 2018 and I can't believe guys still have to put up with this shit.

Have a good day!

2022

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm all about the "live and let live" motto but I disagree with you. It's part of human nature to judge other people's actions. If we couldn't classify them as being right/wrong; good/bad ( and I know I'm being simplistic here), we wouldn't have any sense of morality. People who complain about being judged just don't want to accept the fact that their choices and actions have consequences.

Also, men are generally hornier than girls because of their levels of testosterone. Testosterone is a male hormone, but it's actually the hormone that is mainly responsible for sexual desire in both men and women. Apparently, women's menstrual cycle affects their sex drive and interestingly, "in women of reproductive age, testosterone levels peak at ovulation, stimulating a woman’s desire for sex" (Hotze article).

www.psychologytoday.com/.../how-the-menstrual-cycle-affects-womens-libido

www.hotzehwc.com/.../

• I don't belive that. It's the girls these days sleeping around and stuff... more so than guys anyways.

• @Blunique what’s that...

• I googled it. It said that a person (so girls) have renewed sexual interest when they sleep with new people and theu enjoy sex more. Girls masturbate. They like an want sex just as much as guys, they can also get sex very easily. So there’s no way girls DON’T sleep around...

• This is really kinda sad. I agree with you that girls shouldn’t label all guys as perverts. However in addressing this issue you stereotyped girls as sluts and cheaters. Thus you did the same exact thing you were complaining about girls doing. Also saying that all girls stereotype guys is stereotyping. I don’t stereotype all guys as perverts or sluts. And being sluty and only after sex is not the only way to get girls. If you are a kind and caring person then you can get a kind and caring person. Be the person you want to attract. Anyway this is my opinion on your opinion. I am entitled to mine as you are entitled to yours.

Most Helpful Guys

• On average , due to testosterone males have FAR higher sex drives than their female counterparts , far more so younger men. Fortunately for me , the Male Curse has greatly faded..." Girls just want sex " ... definitely NOT the case , only a very small percentage do in reality. You will find this out as you progress through life

• "Stop stereotyping guys and judging them when it comes to dating"
    > Continues to make stereotypical statements about girls

"We[guys] are all cheaters"
    > 'Girls are the ones who see boyfriends as disposable"

"Guys do not want relationships"
    > "Girls just want sex"

Eh wtf? This contradictory stuff goes on in your entire MyTake.

You're effectively complaining about stereotyping guys... by stereotyping girls.

Also, if some guy is so trivial regarding his morals that some girl who thinks he should sleep around can convince him to be a fuckboy, then that guy wasn't really convinced by that morality anyway.

• Context: said quoted statements regarding stereotypes about guys are argued to be false and stereotypical whereas the others are claims by the writer

• Has anyone of your family, group of friends or whatsoever actually ever been in a relationship lol?

Clearly the second you walk around any town on the planet you'll see couples. It's extremely unlikely (actually impossible) that all (young) people who are in relationships with women are alpha. Plenty normal non-alpha guys are in relationships, it's possible. You just need to be not so bitter about it.

Oh and more casual sexual relationships? Also possible without being an alpha.

I get you're damn lonely, stay on the internet, talk with certain people and then radicalise in your opinions. That's an excuse to be deluded about that one needs to be an alpha to get in a relationship, but it's quite retarded.

• Who said Alpha's need relationships? I didn't. Actually if man dates & falls in love with a girl these days he's kinda of a beta/cuck. Don't know why you're putting words in my mouth. I am not stereotyping girls, but stating that many girls are guilty of the very same things they give out about guys doing.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 18

• I don't like anyone who just goes around having sex with anyone, regardless of their gender.

Plus the whole "it's the current year" argument is so dumb, I really hate seeing that. It means literally nothing. I could say "it's Tuesday people, grow the fuck up" and it'll mean the same thing.

• NO. How is it even logical to blame women for being a fuckboy?
    Sure maybe you've been hurt before, but who you chose to become after that is ultimately your choice. And why am I not allowed to judge an individual based on his character? If his morals show he is a fuckboy, I'm calling him a fuckboy.

You've also asked women not to stereotype men when you're already stereotyping women? What?

• No. Relationships are dead compliments of women. Guys are no longer allowed to judge women so what makes you so special to where you can judge them? Smart guys are fuckboys because they aren't pussies who date modern girls.

• So I have to allow women to use and hurt me? For what reason?

• You are only 18 lonelyguy, you are still young.

• "Oh my god stop stereotyping guys !1!! one!"
    [literally goes on to stereotype girls]
    Don't be a hypocrite?

• I didn't stereotype girls. I just stated that girls are guilty of the same things they complain about men doing...

• Did it ever occur to you that the girls complaining about xyz might not be the ones also doing xyz?

• You're right. That's all people are doing these days. And they say they want equality, yeah ok sure..

• Agreed. I don't agree with any stereotype that is projected onto a group of people because it is untrue. Double standards are another issue that affect both sexes as well.

• Weren't you the one that is all about 'becoming a fuckboi to use girls?'?

• I have to become a fuckboy because that's the only way to win with girls. It's the only way to be an Alpha and not a loser beta male. If you date or worse, marry a girl these days - you are a beta male.

• I've been accused of being a "beta" before but at the same time I've slept with over 40 women (including two 3somes). If I wasn't raised to have a conscious it would have likely been over a 100 right now. All and all it's not that simple.

I know you are HS and I can feel your pain watching the hot girls chase punk ass guys. I can also tell you that many women never grow out of this behavior. I've met women in their 30s that are STILL that stupid, but it's in their DNA. You have to accept it.

You have to learn how to be a CHALLENGE to girls and being a challenge doesn't always mean being a punk ass. Google Corey Wayne.

• Sounds like you had a lot of bad relationships with girls.

Makes sense, considering your username is LonelyGuy87.

• Not all girl are The same. I have never cheated on any one while in a relationship. Two I been used for being loyal. Been cheated on twice. You not right .

• When I look at people's life situation, those statements are applicable to their problems.

• I should report you to GAG.

• girls are all cheaters.

• Nice Mytake.

• PREACH BABY!!

• How about creepy stalkers and guys you want to get in my pants

• This is why im a lesbian.

• I'm all for the occasional well thought out good rant and rave about the pitfalls of society, but you can't say "girls need to stop stereotyping all guys," and then you literally tell girls how awful they "all are," and they all do this. Stereotypes here are a double edged sword in which both sexes get sliced. It's 2018 as you mention, and those girls who are "allowed to sleep around" get called sluts just as some guys get called fuckboys. It's not fair...last time I checked, life isn't, but if you know you aren't that thing and you know who you are, what's important is not the person who goes on social media with personal hurt and rage and a vendetta or three, but the people around you in your everyday life who will hopefully be able to see who it is you are or want to be in terms of sex and relationships and dating.

• I know a few mid age guys who do not want a relationship and only want to fool around but we dont have to put up with taht if women does not want to so I guess those guys will end up alone.

• Girls are the ones avoiding relationships and sleeping around WAY more than guys.

• why you say so u are just 17?

• Hmmm... I don't know. Maybe this is true in some parts of the world, but I see both parties as guilty of all of the above, save for a few of us who break the stereotype.

What Guys Said 20

• People are individuals. Some cheat, some don't. It is all about our choices. My personal problem is that the women I tend to pursue mostly end up being cheaters. The solution is to change my choices, not blame every single woman on the face of the planet for the relatively small number with whom I've had the problems.

• Sadly guys have brought this on themselves. Even on here guys are doing it.

• Yes some do. Can you like take please so it gets noticed?

• Girls do it just as much. Stop being biased.

• You are probably right but it doesn't change my view...

• Uh... guys ARE more horny than girls. What are you talking about. And a lot of really attractive guys don't want relationships. Dating roles have not "reversed." Again... what are you talking about.

• Girls are more horny and dating roles have reversed. Girls no longer want relationships.

• Exactly. Most girls are sluts. Period. Now you see why i am depressed?

• Sure, but there's not much to be done about it. You just keep living your life. Just what has to happen.

• Sorry mate you lost me when you said guys are not more horny than girls.

• I agree about the stereotypes and double-standards but that is hardly new and that won't change, in-fact it is likely to become much worse but you lost me at the lost me at the guys are not more horny than girls part. The only difference is women can find sex easier than men so a lot do just that but that doesn't make them more horny. Truth is a lot of men don't want to give women what they want so they bail, cheat or whatever.

• asking questions like do u just want sex or relationship are okay
    do you pump and dump the girls u date or u are faithfull later on
    those are all okay only thing u can trust is the other person honesty

• Overall good points. I do also get annoyed at the assumptions SOME women make about guys only wanting sex for example.

But the funny thing about where you said don't judge the guys who only want sex, is that those guys are the ones that literally don't care about others opinions of them; they're happy to do what they want regardless of what other people say.

• You play the game as it is, not as you would like it to be. If women judge you, judge them back. Women are just as stereotypical when it comes to dating as men are, if not more so. More of them fit into fewer stereotypes because they're more or less all the same.

• "only ugly guys want relationships" lol wut, what does your aesthetic have to do with dating preferences?

• Both genders have the tendency to see the other as a whole defined by the most infamous common aspects. It’s sad. We both need to stop hating on each other just for gender.

• Prepare to be attacked!!! A lot of those lies make many women happy (kinda like an ugly guy being able to talk to a woman if he's funny)

• Great points! Don't listen to the raging feminists on here!

• Very true and that thought process can be expanded to all stereotypes

• I mean, you're stereotyping girls too tho, if you can do it to 'em then they can do it to us

• I though you were going to address the stereotypes you mentioned in detail.
    a 4/5.

• Honestly who gives a shit

• Great take love it

• Also the “creep” stereotype needs to STOP. Most overused label in the dating world.

• Girls are literally telling each other to slut around these days and they're still bitching about this mytake

• exactly. i wanted love but my ex went and cheated on me and is now dating him! people act like we dont have emotions and dont care but we do