I can't stand people who take their partners as "Challenge"

I can't stand people who take their partners as

"I like you, you're a Challenge."

Honestly, it might sound sexy in the beginning but sooner or later, when you realise that when your partner, male or female, wins the challenge, they get bored and move to the next challenge. Which I why I Hate it when people treat their potential partners/dates as fucking "Challenges". A little banter and flirting is good but do not fall for the "You're a challenge". That's what these idiots do with "challenges"--get bored and move on, leaving the other one in shatters.

They are people, not trophies that you can attain and then throw it away.

It's disgusting.

113

Most Helpful Guys

• 13 d ago

I agree, dating someone purely for the thrill of having a challenge is a recipe for a short lived relationship.

However, there has to be something there in the relationship that keeps it interesting, like the perfect amount of contrast between two people.

• 10 d ago

If my girlfriend told me she started relationship because she saw a challange in me i would say that
    Pack ur shit and gtfo , and no dont text me again

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

011
  • 9 d ago

I don't want a partner, I want a wife: a bang maid.

• 13 d ago

yeah but every single person is a "challenge"

people are complicated, period

i think the saying is meant to come across more as "i like you enough to take on your individual challenges"

• 13 d ago

You never watched Silence of the Lambs... every cook needs a challenge

• 8 d ago

They like challenges up until a lengthy divorce and a ton of money lost. Now that is a fucking challenge. :D

• 8 d ago

Cause challenging things are more rewarding. I wish I could have a challenge but women just throw themselves at my feet.

• 11 d ago

same tbh, I like challenges in my work, not in my personal life 😂

• 7 d ago

Yea.😂
    Who takes partners as challenge.
    When they can live and prosper.

• 13 d ago

Virtually everything women like about you before you date they hate when you start dating.
    Go figure

• 8 d ago

Good for you?

• 10 d ago

My girl is my peace. The one who faces challenges by my side and vice versa. Any other way is just undue stress.

• 12 d ago

I agree.

I see it primarily coming from women talking about men: "Men, like a challenge." Essentially it's their excuse for not taking an active role