28 d

My experience dating guys, or why girls reject you

I have been dating guys for a couple of months. I'm not attracted to guys, but I simply wanted some sex.

And specially, after much rejection from girls, I was quite curious about what is different with guys just for the learning experience. If I didn't like it, I could simply stop doing it (and that was the case for sure).

I was amazed about how many shit I received. To begin with people was chatting all day long, saying quite inappropriate things, and after long conversations not making an appointment. They were always looking for a better deal, and making plans in the last minute.

I met three guys. They either were weirdos, or quite negative people. And those were the best of the best from the bunch I received messages from.

The rest of them all day long asking me for nudes, and not making an appointment. Since I'm quite sexy, I was receiving a new request from a different person every ten minutes. Shit god, leave me alone.

Why girls act badly around men? Because many men are shit these days, and women are bombarded by them.

These men will do anything needed to get their attention. Being doormats, calling and writing to them all day long, generating plenty of drama, getting too sexy too soon, or purposely ignoring them.

So it reaches a point that it becomes quite hard for girls to keep composure. If you exhibit any of those behaviors, they already had too much of it, and won't have the patience to figure out the extend of them.

5
0

Most Helpful Girl

• elissa23Trans

I think there is a huge difference between how guys behave with each other compared to how guys behave with a girl. Homosexual and bi guys are looking for casual, no strings attached sex on dating apps like Grindr. That’s different from heterosexual guys looking for a date with a girl. So, while you may think you know what girls go through on a date, you actually don’t. Because you date a different public than them. If you want to know how dating as a girl feels, the closest approximation you would get is dating as a crossdresser. Shave, learn how to do your make-up, buy yourself some nice breast forms and some cute dresses and put yourself out there. That way you will somewhat get an idea how men react to “women”.

2 likes
    • Anonymous

Hahaha! You are funny :P

• I didn’t mean to belittle you. I was just trying to give you some insight :)

• Anonymous

I know I know ;)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

40
  • GiaQuebecoise

This is fucked up. You are bi if you want to hump or be humped by dudes if you are a dude yourself.

• Anonymous

Since I wouldn't like to repeat it, I'm not bi.

• There's nothing "fucked up" about it, I dunno what you mean. Yeah sure the guy's bi then but that isn't fucked up-- a lot of people are bi. It is what it is.

• Thatsamazing you can suck cock however much you want, I don’t care. Just don’t claim you are straight then.

• GiveMeAllTheCookies

You're not bi. Sure. And I'm Queen of England.

• Secretgardenblood

Good take

• Anonymous

Whatever you want to believe, you are bi for considering sex with a dude. Straight guys don’t fuck guys. Only bi and gay dudes do that.

1 likes