5 d

Why I Would Never Date A Bad Boy

(Part 2)

Why I Would Never Date A Bad Boy

5) They play around a lot

Not all bad boys cheat. I know that. But if you're just testing waters... Eh. Or you're unsure of your love... Double eh. Until then we won't stop fooling around with others.

And then comes guilt trip express! Thinking to yourself if you're "controlling your lover"...

(6) They're hella smooth

All bark, no bite. Mom's boyfriend was like that. He'd live on HER hard earned money and still flirt with my aunt. He would try to offer her lifts all the damn time. It was aggravating. My aunt was older than both of them and she'd to tell mum that settling down with him would be the worst mistake.

What can I say? Cheerleader and jock only look good in young adult movies.

(7) They test your feelings

Same old peeps, just bloody same old fake ones. A part of is tired of the clique...

... Depending on your luck, we may or may not like you back. Still, being loved is nice so we might toy with you a little. *hits your heart with toy hammer* Oh lookie, it works! Just checking for beats...

(8) They treat people like shit

Pretty privilege or because " somebody asked for it"... At least that's what her husband said when my bestie confronted him about his recent behavior.

The test of "look how he treats the waiter, he'd treat you the same after a while" may not be a 100% accurate but I make it personal attempt to stir away from such people.

(9) They're not good for you

Never will be. All the "crazy exes" / "neglectful rich folks" / " fake friends" / " poor parents " ... They deserve empathy and support for that... Not romanizing.

Lastly, if you're one of those people who don't take warnings seriously... Remember, we're waiting.

Why I Would Never Date A Bad Boy
17
3

Most Helpful Girl

• Anonymous
    I know most won't agree with my view, and that's okay.

I will admit that I've been in a relationship with a "bad boy" for the last 4-years. Before I met him, he was in and out of prison for 12 YEARS. He has numerous tattoos all over; he doesn't do well with authority figures telling him how to run his life. He grew up with a horrible past; parents weren't there. But, never asks for a pity party. Everything that he has, he has earned on his own. So everything was self-taught; the streets. He is 100% disrespectful TO PEOPLE WHO DISRESPECT FIRST. He's a gentleman to everyone that meets him. At first, I was hesitant about giving him a shot (the internet can be dark), but in the end, it was one of the best decisions I ever made. He never once mistreated my family or friends, even when they judged him first. He can't stand people who are bullies to other people. He is criticized based on his appearance first, and that's why he comes off as rude and aggressive. He's polite when you're polite. Respect is earned, not given to people. I will admit that he is very smooth with his words. He can talk himself out of any situation and can even talk someone into one. The idea of "pretty privilege or they asked for it" that's absurd. I have heard my boyfriend tell me that some people have asked for it. But what you're not sharing are the stories about the ones who DID deserve it. My boyfriend may have a past that most people can't handle nor comment on without judgment. But, out of all the guys I have dated in the past... I can admit to him being the most loyal, faithful, honest, and bravest man I have ever been beside. He has my back even when I'm in the wrong. He brings me out of my comfort zone and introduces me to things that I wouldn't have the courage to do on my own. We both have the same dark sense of humor, so I find him to be hilarious when most ignore him. We hear it all the time... You're such a good girl, no tattoos or piercings. Why are you with someone who looks like that? Aren't you afraid he will mistreat you one day? My answer is this... Anyone can look and act a certain way. Just because he IS a bad boy doesn't make him a bad guy.

As someone else commented. A lot of bad boys are simply misunderstood and until you can connect with them on a deeper level, they will constantly appear as being an asshole.
    Is this still revelant?
    • I wouldn't call this guy a bad boy. he seems to be an upstanding dude. Just because someone went to jail/prison doesn't mean they are a bad person. I would say he is a decent man, just not a " nice" guy, and thats fine.

• Anonymous

His complete past doesn't need to come out on here. He definitely has a wrap sheet that varies from shooting flares at cop cars, to drug trafficking charges.

• ah, okay. Maybe i take back what i said then. Definitely wouldn't want my daughter to date a drug trafficker.

Most Helpful Guy

• ohshee
    YOU ARE GREAT AND I WISH YOU didn't HAVE TO EXPERIENCE IT TO UNDERSTAND IT ,, but we all have to experience what ever we do or choose to do to really get it,, I WISH YOUBWOULD PUT THIS IN MY TAKE ,, BECAUSE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE IS IN YOUR OWN WAY. IT YOU MADE A GUIDE FOR PARENTS ON HOW TO RAISE A KID OR NOT , OR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE IS SHOWN PARENTS THIS IS WHAT T HAPPENS TO A CHILD. WHEN YOU YELL SCREAM HIT HURT CALL NAMES DONT FEED YOU TAKE AND NEVER GIVE LOVE SND THE PART THAT HITS HOME IS PARENTS CAN AND WILL SAY IM OK I DONT DO THAT. ,, MAYBE. MAYBE NOT TO BE HONEST IT MATTERS BUT NOT,, BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT OR HOW YOU TREAT THEM OF TEACH THEM,, YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER AT ALL THIM THEY ARE AN EMPTY SHELL, THEY ARE A SHADOW THAT KNOWS NOTHING WHAT YOU TEACH THEY MIGHT KEEP 5 % BUT WHAT YOU DO AND SAY AND ACT LIKE THATS WHO THEY BECOME BECAUSE THATS ALL THST EMPTY SHELL KNOWS THATTS ALL THEY HAVE HEARD, SEEN OH AND WHEN PARENTS FRIEND COME OVER WHAT IS SAID. AND DONE IN FRONT OF A CHILD IS PICKED UP EVEN FATER SO I THSNK YOU BECAUSE EVERY THING YOU SAID IS 100 % true and it's because of who there parents were or not even there any way yes if you could get it out there so at leastb1 parent can read it you might just change 1 kids life. And I a thank you for that ,, for ever
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

216
  • No one cares that you don't date them. If you sleep with them you are already acknowledging them and encouraging their behaviour. Really one of the biggest reason some guys are such intolerable c***s is because some women reward them by sleeping with them.

And women like you make yourselves low-value by doing so. No decent man will want a girl who is the chewtoy of the losers club
    • anon1903

Men have asked me about this in PM. If you don't care, I suggest you read the title next time and fuck off

• „Really one of the biggest reason some guys are such intolerable c***s is because some women reward them by sleeping with them“

💯
      And some feminists say: „men are evil and way more often criminal and aggressive than women“ As long as women sexually reward this type of man, nothing will change.

However, sad news: women are programmed to prefer Bad Boys. In my opinion there should be a compulsory school subject for all boys: "how to authentically fake the Bad Boy Imagine“

• It's been observed that young women have an inclined to have babies with the bad boys, then settle down with a good guy to raise and provide for the children.

Since you say you'd have no issues with sleeping with them, what if you accidentally have a baby with one of them? Abortion? Single motherhood? Or do you feel you'll do similar things and find a nice guy to settle down with?
    • anon1903

Abort it, obviously. I'm not ready for motherhood, let alone do it for a bad boy.

• anon1903

Unplanned parenthood must always be avoided. It sucks for both your SO and the child, even yourself.

• Sonorous

Ahh, I see. That's a commendable route in my opinion. People dont consider how worse it can be on a human when not raised in proper condition. So they have the child out of "love." But not wise forward thinking love if you ask me.

Now I don't know the specifics of the laws about abortion but what if you live in an area that restricts you from getting an abortion? Would you travel to another state that didn't?

Don't know where you live but it could have these similar restrictions:
      Why I Would Never Date A Bad Boy

• KenReidCoach
    Having dated bad boys and BEEN a bad boy, my answer is that unless they've done their inner work, seen a therapist and actually worked on their lack of emotional vulnerability - DON'T. GO. THERE.

It's exciting for our ego but not for a sustainable relationship.
  • bklynbadboy1
    I'm a bad boy and I think you honestly got us all wrong
    • AmandaYVR

I don't believe in 'bad boys', but if you think you are one, and that they're good, you should write a mytake about it.
      I'm tired of men bitching about girls only falling for bad boys. Set them straight then.

• anon1903

Can you correct me, then? Mention some points. @bklynbadboy1

• Shananonononon
    You won't date one, but like every other woman, you'll fuck them
    • anon1903

Same way you'd like a bimbo's Instagram page and still shame women "using their body".

• No, I don't, but nice trt

• Try*, women can do whatever with their bodies, doesn't mean I have to date them

• AlexanderAnttila
    Good take. It's important to never conflate arrogance with confidence.
  • Sexual_Feelings
    Women are jaded, conditioned to condition others and actively doing so from as early as two years old in some capacity. Honey, I hate women like you.
  • kamalravi25
    Yes the points you mentioned totally represent a bad person.
    Hope u don't date any.
  • bamesjond0069
    I wouldn't call a man w no income who mooches of a girl a bad boy. He might be bad to date but thats not a bad boy type.
  • msc545
    So what sort of man would you date? Can you describe this hypothetical yet ideal man?
  • JPrez
    Very good take, well thought out and explained.
  • Gwenhwyfar
    Brilliant!!! 💕
  • irrationally97
    Would you date a good boy?
  • hi_it_is_me123
    I am into simps anyway haha
  • Twenty2
    What happened to you father?
  • Nilanjan
    I am a Nice Guy will you date me?
    • anon1903

I don't date

• Nilanjan

Then only marry?

• anon1903

I don't do any kind of relationships.

• Anonymous
    Why are you always lying karen
    Why are you always lying karen
  • Anonymous
    What if he was tall, handsome, fit shapely and manicured/pedicured guy?
    • anon1903

I said I wouldn't date him. Sleeping with him is total yes.

• Anonymous

😲🤔
      Wow... even girls feel like this... they would have random sex!

• anon1903

Sure thing.