20 d

Why I think I would like to date or be in a relationship with a goofy, awkward, quirky, dork

Jjpayne

This will be a fairly short and not very detailed my take. But I like girls like that simply because I feel safe around them. I feel like I could be myself as much as they are being unashamedly themselves. They are just being brutally open and honest without feeling the need to conform. They just do, what they do and people just have to accept them for who they are. I love that! I also think it is partly humility too. Just being able to embrace their true selves. I also feel that they would help me to get in touch with my inner person and allow that inner person to shine rather than hide it. My silly and random self. That's kinda how I would explain it. But they are also so cute too! and I think I will save this for another thought with a couple more pics before that.

Going back to the whole cute idea. I think its adorable. So that's really the next part here, it is both being cute and boldly being themselves encouraging others to do the same. To me, I would totally fall this type of a girl over a sexy girl. Not that sexy girls are not attractive but these type of girls personalities are so rich and fun, you don't need the physical attraction as much. It is simply just fun to hang out with them. and I did find another buzzword which I have remembered hearing before. Adorable + Dork = Adorkable

Which completely proves my point, they can both be quirky, interesting and fun yet be absolutely adorable.

Another detail too is, that I would like her to be kinda klutzy and clumsy. Not that it is required but it would add extra layer of cuteness and while I don't want her to get hurt of course, I could only imagine how many times we would be laughing while she and maybe even me did something dorky clumsy.

"really girl's... like really!... and I thought I was bad" :)

I will add a couple more pics just for flavor.

with that last one, I can relate to that sometimes... that awkward moment when you sweat too much or realize you forgot to put on deodorant :)

but anyways hope you enjoyed the take... JJ over and out

8
23

Most Helpful Girl

• lifelearner011
    Interesting take.
    I've been called quirky and whimsical in the past. I really don't understand the "whys". Actually has been a question I've made here on GAG. Yet, yes it's true I'm very true to my personality, hobbies, and being authentic even when are some ways I'll don't follow societal norms.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• JackSmy
    Quirky, strange, nerdy types are sooo much fun!! You never know what will happen, but when she likes you, WOW!!! Lot's of fun, alone, later, and laughs!!
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

722
  • I feel like this is how I am. I like to joke and have fun and hang out. I'm very much the type of girl that has a good balance between being mature and immature if that makes sense
    • Jjpayne

I appreciate that! Don't lose that for any guy! 😊

• Lionman95
    the reason why I like this myTake because I think it´s so true. Everybody´s saying men just like submissive women, but I think guys actually mean women who aren´t afraid to show their clumsy, awkward and goofy character traits.
  • SSam23
    Love this. I’m glad you did a my take on this. I like what you had to say even if you were only summarizing it. Great choices on the visuals too
  • DizzyDesii
    Love the work adorkable. Mia from Princess Diaries represented my personality just like Raven from Thats So Raven. Dating a goofy corny chatterbox is ideal in my opinion. I don't know about so much of a dork but i wear glasses and think its cute if the guy does on occasion as well. In the past, i often ended up with the class clown. Sometimes theyre too goofy. And then the guys this year were a bit too serious for me. I def need to find that balance
  • Mynameisdom7
    I’m a dork and kind of quirky I’ve been told... and my girlfriend is the exact same way. I’m not afraid to be like my true self around her because she’s the exact same way. It is definitely a beautiful thing if you and your partner have similar personalities
  • midnightmoon05
    JJ
    That’s a cute take/statement.
    being silly/ quirky/funny... is all part of life fun in a relationship.. prob. 20-30% of the time...
    a relationship will not work with emphasizing on that attribute alone.
  • luvstoned4him
    Well tell that to my ex who dumped me for being quirky.

Even thought it hurts, it had to happen because I couldnt be any different if I tried.

I used to be embarrassed and felt alienated back in my teens but now I've accepted it
  • Dargil
    I entirely agree. They have none of the psychodrama we hate and they make fun of themselves. They know they are klutzes and accept it cheerfully. She ain't gonna be Mata Hari in bed but there will be lots of silly laughing.
  • Kaazsz
    Nerdy dorky girls do get extra points. Even their looks seem to increase. But if she’s butt ugly there is no saving her lol. But I have been made fun of by others guys for finding a girl super attractive who was a nerd, and they saw her as unattractive.
  • I can totally dig girls like that. But they can also be cute and hot. To me, sexy is what her bod looks like, not the fact that she dresses or acts like a sex bomb.
  • bluetoblack99
    Because they are less intimating. You don’t have to worry as much about having to impress them. Easier to be yourself.
  • Heavenly_
    Because they are funny and you can laugh with them as much as you want without worrying.
    Also it seems pretty that a girl doesn't care about being a weirdo though.
  • LOVE this mytake! Thanks for posting! I enjoyed reading
  • Kurαȷ
    They are definitely not going to be helping you get in touch with your silly and random self.
    Because dorky women want a tall, dark, handsome, brooding, confident bad boy like all other women, lol.
    • All women want that except confident doesn’t matter but looks are more important to woman than men.

• EmotionOfFear
    Lol well I definitely would want to be in a relationship with a girl where we can be ourselves with each other and not conform to anything. Too bad no girls like me though.
  • MannMitAntworten
    I have dated some women like this. They seem to be the more emotionally guarded when things get slightly more serious and then push away. Which may be why they are as they are?
  • AFellowWeeb
    im not like the other girls, sometimes i fart and it smells like flowers, wOoOoOw im soOoOoO qUiRkY!:!:! 🤣😜😲😤😨😳
  • OddBeMe
    Part of your problem is you categorize chicks based on surface level attributes. A girl who seems confident and outgoing could be a dork on the inside.
  • AlexDeLarge
    I guess it depends on the girl. I was with one and the whole thing got old fast. Quite annoying when you try to talk about something serious
  • Xoirwinkan
    If she takes herself too seriously its annoying. Joking around is half the fun in life.
  • ALewis30
    I love to date a girl who's goofy, nerdy and\or quirky.
  • ronaldsnugs
    Then do it? However, all these girls are actual models and not real life goofy dorks so it’s unrealistic in the looks department
  • 007kingifrit
    that's exactly the kind of silly girl i want, a silly one!
  • karangill
    You can date a woman like that but most woman wouldn't date a goofy immature man child
    • it is sorta unattractive - at least for my age - that guys be super immature. like goofy is great but i'd like to have a serious convo too

• karangill

Absolutely

• domo101
    im 14 and looking to date if you are intrested feel free to email me at dominic. sch@lvjusd. org
  • Avicenna
    Nerdy women are awesome... I'd love to meet one
  • R3DthatDude
    They are more most definitely, great mytake
  • Anonymous
    I must be extremely hot then 😂
    Always singing, dancing and falling over because of my own feet 😂
    Very clumsy.
    • Jjpayne

You are like smoking hot 😍🔥 😂

• Anonymous
    These pictures are cringe