Throughout my life I gained lots of weight and during my high school years I lost all the weight and now I'm skinny. I thought losing the weight would help me get girls or at least help girls start to notice me, but I was wrong it didn't help. I don't think I'm ugly so I don't think that could be the problem. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Most Helpful Girl
You can't expect girls to automatically come flocking to you.
- Do you even talk to girls? If you do, what kinds of things do you talk about?
* Maybe approach girls first. And most people like taking about themselves, so ask them about themselves so they can do most the talking.
- How's your hygiene? Do you smell good at all times?
* As someone who used to struggle with acne, sometimes people assume you have bad hygiene because of something like that. If you have acne, get good Facialcare supplies. If your teeth are a bit yellow, go get whitening strips. If your teeth a really crooked, get a retainer. Wear a good Cologne. Maybe groom your eyebrows a bit.
- What kind of impression would your clothes give off? (this sounds shallow, but if I see a guy wearing a Korn shirt I run away because I have never meet a guy who liked that music AND respected girls. Maybe not all guys I have since seen wearing Korn shirts actually listen to it, but I still get the impression they do = low respect of girls, at least in my experience. And maybe some girls don't mind that, but I certainly wouldn't choose it.)
* Make sure your clothes fit you and that they are always clean. And style your hair.
Also keep in mind that being skinny isn't attractive on anyone if they are not exercising and eating right.
I'm sure you'll get a girl :) Good luck!2