What does a guy need to do to attract an athletic girl/lady? Is it just a matter of being fit myself?

I really want to find someone athletic to date. Of course they need some other characteristics but that is one of my main ones from an outward stance.

I'm a bit of a homebody so find it hard to meet people. Have thought about joining a gym but not sure if that's the best place to meet the ideal girl/lady either.

Any ideas?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an athletic girl. And yes, i prefer a fit guy. Of course that guy with good body fit, beautiful muscles and 6-packed might be sexy and attractive. But it's not everything, if you're out of shape a little and have a sense of humor. We're ok with that too.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends what kind of athletic girl/lady you're into. There are girls like that at sports fields or gym like what you said.

What Guys Said 0