I had high expectations and I was let down. These were the red flags that came up during the date:
- She wasn't as good looking as I thought...
- She said she thought I was gay when we first met, which is a first. That kinda weirded me out...
- She didn't want me to come pick her up... she ended up choosing the date location and didn't really ask if I was okay with the choice. The bar was not great because it was just so loud.
- She was drinking waaaay too much alcohol... she was on her 6th beer and pounded a tequila shot... which was a turn off.
- I tried flirting with her, but she had no idea how to flirt back... the meeting felt like an interview.
- She was pointlessly talking to other people around her like with some old dude.
- I tried to get her to leave the bar to go walking so we could converse better, but she refused and felt more comfortable drinking
- She would text instead of focusing on having a rapport with me.
I was so angry that I excused myself to go to the bathroom but I dipped out without saying anything... I got a distressed text from her and I felt bad, but now I'm not sure what I should've done...