My girlfriend is threatening to tell my wife, what to do?

she's threatening to tell my wife about our affair. how can I stop her?

5539

Most Helpful Girl

• Go back in time and don't have an affair in the first place 😱😱😱

• Well... he can't go back in time because it's too late. Like I said, it is done.

• is there anything I can do? can't I hide the affair?

• I think you should be a man and own up to your mistake. Your wife may forgive you but It would put a massive strain on your relationship with her. That is if you still love her/want to be with her

Most Helpful Guy

• See, you made two mistakes:

1.) She knows you have a wife
    2.) She knows how to contact your wife

If she was unable to find a means to contact your wife (or didn't even know about her in the first place), she wouldn't be able to do any damage to you.

• Better luck next time.

• Actually, you should just tell your girlfriend that you've already told your wife, and that she is completely okay with it and understands why you sought relations with someone else.