Would dating someone out of your league make you feel insecure in the relationship?

3539

Most Helpful Girl

• I think at first it would, but then I'd realize what a baller I am for capturing such a beautiful creature.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't think so. Because if she's dating me, then she must truly like. That doesn't mean she really does. But then again, who would waste their own time dating someone that they don't like?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you very much for MHGO.

• You may think that they won't cheat, like they couldn't even if they tried.
      If you have money, it gives a certain security to the other. Yes, it's important if the other is having difficulties.
      You expect them to be grateful to you, when you aknowledge you are superior, which leads to the original question.

In an ideal world, these questions wouldn't exist. But we know better than that

• @mikemx55 I'm not saying she wouldn't cheat. But if she was dating me, it's not likely that she would.