My boyfriend is a pervert. What should I do?

I just found out that my boyfriend is addicted to taking pics up girls' skirts without them knowing. Minors included. Wtf do I do? He keeps calling me & I'm so heartbroken. Part of me wants to keep talking to him, but the other part wishes I never met him. What would you guys do?

If anyone is curious what he looks like, google: Andrew Matisoo. He got arrested for the same shit years back, but he told me that he was texting while on his knees looking at hats & didn't do it. Love literally does make you blind cuz I believed him.

1017

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that this ain't gonna be easy to stop, once he's used and likes to do it it's hard to change. You can talk to him about it, let him know what you think. Then you decide what you'll do, but I wouldn't have many hopes. Perhaps breaking up will be the way.

What Guys Said 16

• I was thinking this would be a question about his sexual interests with you and was going to suggest going along with it. But not that. That can land him in jail and carrying around a sexual offender label for life. If he can't stop, you are safer to leave him.

• Oh God no. Pedos are filthy & disgusting. I would never go along with something like that. I don't go along with anything non-consensual either & he fell under both categories.

• Sorry, but many gals on here tell of how terrible their guy is but that they love him and can't leave him. And you said he is your boyfriend, not ex. You did not make it clear at all, but very glad you are done with him.

• I didn't say ex cuz then I figured people would think like he already WAS my ex before I found out. As if it was just news I found out about my ex. You know? But yeah, we're through. I told him I could get raped right now & it wouldn't hurt as much as this does cuz I already feel dead inside.

• Jesus that is bad, maybe explain how you feel and tell him to stop doing that if he wants to continue seeing you. He could be autistic or psycho or something who knows though. Its hard for them to differentiate right and wrong. Ps I know grammar and punctuation isn't perfect I don't care

• He has aspergers, but if that's how people with aspergers are, they need to date each other cuz the kid tore me apart.

• okay all powerful oz

• like all judgmental freaks like yourself should date each other. self righteous assholes like yourself

• Dump him and move on.

• Take up this issue with him, and give him a chance to med his ways. But if he continues doing this, you may have to break up with him.

But yeah, he's a pervert. No doubt about it.

• You think someone who has been a pedo for years & got one chance with a loyal girlfriend, but continued being a pedo deserves another chance?

• When you put it that way... yeah, I guess you're better of without him.

• What are you waiting around for? Wanna be his accomplice? I'm not being biased here. But seriously, that stuff is almost four years old. Leave him. Now.

• Uhm when the fuck did I say I'm waiting for him? And what are you talking about 4 years old?

• CORRECTION: Due to a source error, a previous version of this story contained incorrect information about Andrew Stephen Matisoo's plea.

VIRGINIA BEACH

A 22-year-old man accused of sticking his camera phone under a teen girl's skirt at Lynnhaven Mall has pleaded no contest to a lesser charge and, under court order, is to complete an 18-month faith-based rehabilitation program.

Police charged Andrew Stephen Matisoo Jr. on July 15 with felony attempted unlawful filming of a minor after a mall patron reported seeing a man place a phone under a girl's skirt. Matisoo pleaded no contest to misdemeanor disorderly conduct earlier this month, according to court records online.

• A Circuit Court judge sentenced Matisoo to a year in jail but suspended the time on the condition that he completes the 18-month Youth Challenge of Hampton Roads program, Macie Pridgen, a spokeswoman for the Commonwealth's Attorney's Office, said by email. Matisoo also must have a parental escort while at Lynnhaven Mall, Pridgen said.

• Break up with him now... Tell him you're breaking up with him because he is a sick pervert, you cannot trust a guy like this...

• You're totally right. I gave him plenty of 2nd chances with other things in our relationship, but this one doesn't deserve another chance. So you agree guys like this will never change?

• Maybe he will, maybe he won't... it's no use wasting time on him and waiting for him to change

• yeah you're right, glitter-unicorn24, you're so right, that being since you are god almighty himself to dole out punishment. know it all generation of swine

• Explain it to him, that you're not ok with it, and ask him wtf is wrong with him?

• Move on I guess

• I know you don't know me, but I'm very familiar with you. how? well, I first heard in January 2016 that this guy Andrew matisoo, who presume is an ex, was caught taking upstart pictures at Panera bread, and you decided to exact revenge by putting him on the news. yes I did my investigation, and why I say revenge, your girls ask guys posts, they had more to do with an ego centric girl, than they did with the person you supposedly was standing up for that go wronged. that is a fucked up thing to do, just as fucked up as up skirting. I heard your audio recording on some news sight, as I do my investigation into things, I don't just take one persons word as truth, and from your comments and interview, I get the feeling you used the girl who was wronged or shall I say girls, becuz you implied that this Andrew character, ex boyfriend/fiance did it more than once, as I do my research, why don't you also oh so dearly tell your little following of back stabbers and gossipers on that gossip sight that the first time this Andrew person was supposedly caught doing it, it actually got dismissed due to lack of evidence. CORRECTION: Due to a source error, a previous version of this story contained incorrect information about Andrew Stephen Matisoo's plea.

VIRGINIA BEACH

A Circuit Court judge sentenced Matisoo to a year in jail but suspended the time on the condition that he completes the 18-month Youth Challenge of Hampton Roads program, Macie Pridgen, a spokeswoman for the Commonwealth's Attorney's Office, said by email. Matisoo also must have a parental escort while at Lynnhaven Mall, Pridgen said. t that said, if you're going to just throw someone under the bus becuz someone got their feelings hurt, actually tell the whole truth, missy? my god, your kind actually disgust me. I mean seriously, I thought only high sc

• oolers go around spreading dirt about others like you did. from the way you talked on girls ask guys I thought no way does this girl have anything that she didn't do wrong, basically, you're no saint or angel. so I did further investigation and seems you have somethings to reveal yourself. like how at some church in Norfolk, I choose not to mention the name, you had an affair with a youth pastor named Mark, and almost busted up his

• and I'd really hate to be you, considering the wrong you've done but refuse to face and look at, breaking up a married pastors marriage, but feels you have the audacity to tarnish an exes life forever becuz you got hurt forever. I guess pastor mark's wife shoulda gone to the news with what you did. i think it woulda been a juicy tidbit to report on. young girl caught with her skirt down in affair with a married pastor bed. oh. y god, I can just see the headlines, people already know about you.

• yes. for as much as you trashed Andrew not for the sake of caring, but becuz you wanted revenge, some forgiving christian you are, follower of christ my ass. I believe in both sides being exposed. like Fox News, FAIR AND BALANCED. so, as they say, truth will set you free. I think you should recant what you said, after all you wasn't in the case, it had nothing physically to do with you, so therefore it was none of your business. people can just as easily know your business too. for the exact matter you judge, you too will be judged.

• Leave him in the wind

• if he is pervert and you do not like that you have two options:
    1. tell him that you do not like it and you will gonna break up with him if he repeats that
    2. if he persists doing it break up with him
    he is taking minor girls' skirts pictures that means he is a pedophile, it simply means he will go to jail...

• Well thankfully he IS in jail. Sadly my addiction was him, but no matter how much I wish it wasn't true, he is a pedophile. And they belong is prison.

• then what is the problem?

• I just wanted to hear other people's opinions. I knew the answer was obvious, but God I'm mortified. I almost MARRIED this sick fuck & just wanted to talk about it..

• Is he hot? Yes.
    Will you dump him? No.

NEXT.

• Wow... why even fucking comment, jack ass?

• it truly hurts when I'm right about such banal things...

• Uhm well actually you couldn't be more off base. I tried to kill myself the night I found out, but my family stopped me in time. (DON'T want to hear your ass hole comments on that), & now am trying to do healthy things to get over his filthy ass. But if you want to see how he looks, google Andrew Matisoo.

• You need to dump him...

• BDSM him

• How the fuck are dudes like this getting girlfriends in the first place...

• Because he was the most innocent & loyal SEEMING guy I ever met. He always said he didn't give a shit about other girls, I was the only one he could see, if I ever broke up with him he'd rather die alone.. literally the last guy I ever expected this perversion from honestly.

• "if I ever broke up with him he'd rather die alone"

He is definitely just a lying manipulator. He would just say whatever you wanted to hear.

• He was really obsessive though which seemed to make the things he said true. He kept a bag of my used tampons & hair.

• I believe it's legal now. I could be wrong, so don't quote me but yeah, I think it's legal to do that, so, if it is, then, is it still immoral? Most immoral things, are illegal (not all). It's supposedly immoral to look up girls skirts like that but then, why was it made legal (again I could be wrong)

• No, it's definitely illegal & punishable by up to 5 years in prison. Supposedly immoral? Lol it's immoral in every way, shape & form. Non-consensual & pedophilia... both VERY disgusting.

• Nah, I'm not, you are

• Haha you do realize that's a 2 year old's come back, right? And by the way not only is it still illegal, it's a felony. Not a little misdemeanor. The bastard is getting 5 years, so yeah. ILLEGAL & IMMORAL.

What Girls Said 10

• Anyone who is dabbling in sexually based offenses that involve children is not someone you want to invest yourself any further in. Make a clean break, and get out now. Don't respond to any of his calls or messages. Get some counseling to help you move past it, and do not blame yourself.

• Ew leave him.

• Yeah I knew the answer was obvious, I'm just so mortified & wanted to talk about it. And hear other people's thoughts.

• Dump him and show the cops the evidence.

• His ass is already in jail & hopefully going to prison after his court date.

• Good to hear that.

• I can slightly picturing him turning into one of those creeps from Criminal Minds once he gets out though, cuz he'll never again have a chance with another woman with his record, ya know?

• well i think you should break up with him. that's just rude how he treated the other girls like that

• It's gross what he did to other girls, but I'm the one he treated the worst because he always said he only had eyes for me & tons of bull shit like that.

• he's using you as a fake reason to not leave him and help him when he's in a bad situation. just remember not to trust him anymore

• you could do better, who knows what other discusting things he does.

• Leave him of course! Why would you want that?

• MMMMMmmmmmmmmmm

• Uhm no? I never said I'm waiting for him. I said thank God he's in jail.. if I wanted to wait around for him, why would I be happy that he's in jail?

• ohh yeah that makes more sense!

• He's probably never gonna change. He's a pervert and perverts always stay perverts. So dump him it's not a big deal why would wanna keep that sort of person around in your life when all he's gonna keep doing is breaking your heart.

• It's a big deal to me; I was about to get engaged to this guy. He already took me ring shopping and everything.

• Give him the ring back. And find a man that'll treat you right.

• Call the cops

• Break up with him.

• Steve Greene.

• I think he assumed we were done without me having to say it because I was calling him a pedophile. I did get him to call himself a pig though, that was nice.

• Doing that shit to kids is just wrong. Well it's wrong for legal age too, but the doing it to minors is basically a pedo. If it were me, I'd actually report him.

• Well thank God karma did me right because he got arrested the same day I found out.

• I'm sorry to hear that, for you, not him. It must hurt a little still. Sorry you have to go through that shit because of HIS actions.

• Way more than a little. It's gonna take a long time to get over this one. But thank you.