Would you date someone who had an affair with a married woman or man?

A guy I went out with last night admitted his last relationship was with a married woman who is one of his best friends wife. They seperated after the affair started but the husband still doesn't know anything. He said he felt really bad at first. Would you trust someone like this?
Guys?

1324

Most Helpful Girl

• I cheated once... I completely changed from that but I'm only very young and teens change drastically... I don't know about a middle aged man. He most likely won't change sorry